Talent needs recognition

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's a sad state that many talented actors in tv industry are not getting that name and fame which they deserve but pathetic actors getting all fame just because they are working in big production houses.One thing I realized after watching khkt was that how good both Karan and dipika are as far as acting is concerned.Karan grover is a complete package in terms of acting and looks and can make even simple scenes shine.And dipika I would say that she's a terrific performer while enacting intense or emotional scenes.Honestly speaking she may not be having all that perfect body to meet the criteria of a diva of TV but acting wise.... she's one of the best actresses whether on TV or Bollywood.When these people enact any scene,you can feel the depicted emotionyou go aww when they romance and can start crying when they cry😭This show definitely gave their craft much deserved recognition worldwide and deserved to stay longer.Currently tv is full of bad actors and actresses and if you randomly get to watch their acting you get a feeling that who casted them in a tv show😉😃Their expressions look like cartoon😛If these bad actors work under big PH they get undeserving name and fame and if not then they vanish in no time as leads.No doubt that these big PH also have some very good actors under them.I hope that day comes soon in tv industry like current state of Bollywood when real talents also getting same adulation as some of undeserving famous faces.But that will be possible only when level of story telling improves here