Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love how women get all flustered when someone says something that is not politically correct. Women empowerment doesn't just mean getting more freedom and always positive things being said about one gender.. It means taking it to the chin equally as men do. True equality where men and women can talk to each other and say things that are nice, mean, offensive etc. without bringing gender into equation. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Liya kyu koi dekhega nahi to? Khud hi wig pehenke katrina ka role kar lete. Tankhwa bhi bachh jaata

That question and answer has been edited from the article. ðŸ¤“

YourCat thumbnail

How can Katrina after such insult say good things about him or even promote this movie. I hope she dont promote it, anyway no one will notice.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Kitna overreaction. Ek scene ki hi toh baat kar raha hai jisme kat concerned thi. Faaltu Rona Dhona hamesha ki tarah.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

people are so butt-hurt since it's katrina..........same thing if said about Deepika, toh same log celebrate kar rahe hote aur Rohit wouldve been called a master movie maker by now...... 😆

anyways...........though its sad that he said that........very rude and insulting.........but i guess i understand what he was talking about.........that scene is such that there is no need for going all SLB on it, with her one blink........so rather on concentrating on that blink, she shouldve concentrated on improving her hindi diction in all these years....

one my colleagues wife met katrina in yrf's vfx division once and her reaction was that katrina doesnt even attempt to speak hindi at all......

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

He spoke about a scene, not the movie. A blast scene, which already had four takes; Katrina wanted to repeat it because she blinked while walking. 

Katrina and Shahid are known for their fussiness  (They should come perfect in camera). In director's interview Fara and Imtiaz spoke about it. 

Rohit Shetty is right. The audience for his movies are not looking at such intricate details, that too in a blast scene. (It holds good for a male star too). 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Itna hi confident tha toh bina actress ke movie bana leta. Paise bach jaate. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

people are so butt-hurt since it's katrina..........same thing if said about Deepika, toh same log celebrate kar rahe hote aur Rohit wouldve been called a master movie maker by now...... 😆

anyways...........though its sad that he said that........very rude and insulting.........but i guess i understand what he was talking about.........that scene is such that there is no need for going all SLB on it, with her one blink........so rather on concentrating on that blink, she shouldve concentrated on improving her hindi diction in all these years....

one my colleagues wife met katrina in yrf's vfx division once and her reaction was that katrina doesnt even attempt to speak hindi at all......

Thats because its not her mother tongue.Learning hindi for the movies is one thing. Maybe its easier for her to convey her thoughts in English than hindi. Real life mein hindi bolna zaroori nahin hai, for her work though yes she should improve, but atleast she doesnt use someone to dub for her anymore so thats good improvement there for me. 

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Magarmach ka rona... har hafte hum yahin karte hai na jo Rohit ne kiya?

Told ya, keyboard warriors SMJ woke women who are here to bash everyone . Too much free time.

Shetty bole toh character dheela , they same women can call DP / Kat all the names they want. Shetty can’t speak saala coz he doesn’t have a vagina