Kunal and Mishti - Adorable

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I find them really cute! Initially I was skeptical as to how this would turn out to be but after watching today's episode I really like their bond. It was through Abir and for Abir initially but now they are family. Giving up (transfering ownership) the company which matters the most to Kunal without an ounce of hesitation means he really treats her like a family member now.

I also loved how Mishti kaan kheechofies him 😆 Its so adorable. Rhea's smile is cute ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

havent watched the episode yet

but unfortunately I have not been able to digest mishnal bonding yet

it all seems very fast for my liking

I was expecting a better track for them, where kunal slowly & steadily accepts her as his bhabhi the way kubir bond was shown

right now it is coming across as unrealistic instead of gradual

Edited by peacenfun - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

i can take mishnal bond very easily...

for kunal nothing morethan abir and when he got to know abir left mish for him he is completely guilty...

kunal accepted mish at mishbir GD only but abir broke up so he will like again back to sqaure...

seeing mish doing everything for family he is came to know what ever she tought mish is wrong...

they didnt show any proper realisation but kunal never had any issues with mish as she gave him face to face confrontations...

first it was for abir and now they just want to be trust with eo and cordial with eo...

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I guess they could have given better dialogues to both to make the track more convincing, specially from kunal's side

mishti's dialogues were still better of appreciating his efforts, and asking him that its alright for her, if he needs time, I mean her dialogues did make an effort to convince of all this

but from kunal's part its just poor writing, his role & dialogues both, so it is difficult to accept mishnal bonding, their bonding currently been shown is quite friendly & not just cordial, specially after today's episode

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

havent watched the episode yet

but unfortunately I have not been able to digest mishnal bonding yet

it all seems very fast for my liking

I was expecting a better track for them, where kunal slowly & steadily accepts her as his bhabhi the way kubir bond was shown

right now it is coming across as unrealistic instead of gradual

With the way things are moving in the show I've stopped expecting slow and steady 😆

I find them cute.. the only reason I've given myself is Kunal's bhaiopia. He does anything for his Bhai and accepting Mishti iis the greatest gift he could give to his brother. 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i can take mishnal bond very easily...

for kunal nothing morethan abir and when he got to know abir left mish for him he is completely guilty...

kunal accepted mish at mishbir GD only but abir broke up so he will like again back to sqaure...

seeing mish doing everything for family he is came to know what ever she tought mish is wrong...

they didnt show any proper realisation but kunal never had any issues with mish as she gave him face to face confrontations...

first it was for abir and now they just want to be trust with eo and cordial with eo...

I agree.. anything for Abir..