This show will take down colors wid it !!!

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So Sana came live sometime today . She apparently told people dt she is ready to marry Shukla dt instant and dt people should ask Shukla Ji if he is ready. And den she urges people to pls watch her show as a show. Wht are you even saying girlKhud bhi samajh rhi hai ya nai ???

One side you are saying none of those guys can patao you coz you are already taken and on the other side you ask people to watch the show dts wholly centred around dt theme ?? R u serious ????

Whatever it is now some of her Sidnaaz fans are claiming the channel is pressurising her and dts y the live. Also saying dt channel is exploiting her. Colors wale thoda apna kadam phoonk phoonk ke daale......ye ladki show or channel dono Jo dubaigi ....is rate pe .

Oh and how did I forgot..... Shukla said Sana was not kept on gunpoint to sign the show.....she signed it on her own will.

This whole show and dis drama is so messed up .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And here I thought my post praising Sana was hyperbolic😆

Relax! It's just another trashy tv show and I am sure the channel can make another one to replace this one and Sana however popular she may be is just another reality tv show contestant.

There's been clear mistakes made by both the channel and Sana and both can use this as a learning experience.

As I have said before, the channel would have done better if they had taken some time to work out the show instead of rushing to take advantage of Sana's gratitude and popularity and Sana should not have signed the show if she was not ready for it.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The only way to save the show is if Shukla marries Sana on live TV. TRP will skyrocket.

Then Manisha Sharma can come as wildcard, SHukla can divorce Sana. TRP will go through the roof!

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

And here I thought my post praising Sana was hyperbolic😆

Relax! It's just another trashy tv show and I am sure the channel can make another one to replace this one and Sana however popular she may be is just another reality tv show contestant.

There's been clear mistakes made by both the channel and Sana and both can use this as a learning experience.

As I have said before, the channel would have done better if they had taken some time to work out the show instead of rushing to take advantage of Sana's gratitude and popularity and Sana should not have signed the show if she was not ready for it.

Lol 😆. Seriously no intention to counteract your "praise" post wid my not so praise one.

Yes it's just another show ....I agree and the channel can of course replace it. But they must hv paid for things already. Be it the contestants , be it Sana or Paras or be it the not so praise worthy creatives and sets..... everything has a price . And when a channel launches a show .....den it's a preplanned thing for a couple of months till they get something to replace dt time slot. Even the tiring Khatra Khatra show was broadcasted for months .

What I hv problem is the atitude of the fans ( no offense to you . Haven't exactly seen you posting such stuff). Sana signed a show ....for whatever her reasons were.....but the whole fandom kept saying she was bound by a year long contract. In all previous seasons no other contestant has been bound by any such contract. Even Dipika who won the show last season.....went on immediately after it to sign a star plus show.

Fans kept saying this until Shukla came and told dt Sana wasn't forced into doing the show....she chose it. Now since dt was cleared out.....people came saying she did it out of gratitude and now they are saying that Colors is exploiting her. Dts some serious accusations. Though I don't care about colors people dt much.....but I feel it's wrong to accuse dem when they provided her wid work. And Sana is contributing to all of it by giving all Sidnaaz hopes and den saying things like pls watch it as a show. Honestly it's not professional of her.

She didn't want the show...she shouldn't hv signed it in the first place. And if she still feels like not doing it.....may be she should talk to lawyers and try to get herself out . But instead she keeps toying around.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

The only way to save the show is if Shukla marries Sana on live TV. TRP will skyrocket.

Then Manisha Sharma can come as wildcard, SHukla can divorce Sana. TRP will go through the roof!

If fans are to be believed the first half of your post is going to happen😆

Second part sound like a TV soap scene🤣

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Lol 😆. Seriously no intention to counteract your "praise" post wid my not so praise one.

Yes it's just another show ....I agree and the channel can of course replace it. But they must hv paid for things already. Be it the contestants , be it Sana or Paras or be it the not so praise worthy creatives and sets..... everything has a price . And when a channel launches a show .....den it's a preplanned thing for a couple of months till they get something to replace dt time slot. Even the tiring Khatra Khatra show was broadcasted for months .

What I hv problem is the atitude of the fans ( no offense to you . Haven't exactly seen you posting such stuff). Sana signed a show ....for whatever her reasons were.....but the whole fandom kept saying she was bound by a year long contract. In all previous seasons no other contestant has been bound by any such contract. Even Dipika who won the show last season.....went on immediately after it to sign a star plus show.

Fans kept saying this until Shukla came and told dt Sana wasn't forced into doing the show....she chose it. Now since dt was cleared out.....people came saying she did it out of gratitude and now they are saying that Colors is exploiting her. Dts some serious accusations. Though I don't care about colors people dt much.....but I feel it's wrong to accuse dem when they provided her wid work. And Sana is contributing to all of it by giving all Sidnaaz hopes and den saying things like pls watch it as a show. Honestly it's not professional of her.

She didn't want the show...she shouldn't hv signed it in the first place. And if she still feels like not doing it.....may be she should talk to lawyers and try to get herself out . But instead she keeps toying around.

Fans will be fans - they will always try and twist everything to fit in with their biased narrative.I do think though gratitude was one of the factors which influenced Sana's decision. Regardless she made her bed, she gets to lie on it.

Rest, I don't disgaree, once you sign on the dotted line you give your 100% within your ethical parameters and if you disagree you exit. With that said the show makers themselves seem a tad confused the way they keep on promoting Sidnaaz. It is honestly an extraordinarily stupid show😆

As I have said before, some people learn from others mistakes, some have to make their own and Sana's always struck me as the second kind. We all make mistakes, we all hopefully learn.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Fans will be fans - they will always try and twist everything to fit in with their biased narrative.I do think though gratitude was one of the factors which influenced Sana's decision. Regardless she made her bed, she gets to lie on it.

Rest, I don't disgaree, once you sign on the dotted line you give your 100% within your ethical parameters and if you disagree you exit. With that said the show makers themselves seem a tad confused the way they keep on promoting Sidnaaz. It is honestly an extraordinarily stupid show😆

As I have said before, some people learn from others mistakes, some have to make their own and Sana's always struck me as the second kind. We all make mistakes, we all hopefully learn.

Well I guess so. Fans do modify things to best fit their narrative. Sometimes it becomes difficult to understand dem though.

@ bold : Couldn't agree more. It is really is a stupid concept considering the showmakers hv no idea why dey r trying to sell.

I do get dt. Even I am kind of the second type. But I hope she understands things sooner than later.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god why is Sana being so desperate. Wake up girl. Life is so much more than Sidnaaz.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Yes, I agree. I think, colors has realized, this is a huge flop show. They will offer shukla maybe more than BB prize money.... he will agree... show ka TRP sky rockets and then he divorces.. lol

naah, shukla is a guy with brains, he won't do this huge mistake of marrying dumbo ,mental Sana. Her hubby will be and should be dumb Maaaaayur

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

@ title.. i hope it does. that's what they deserve after the disastrous season of bb and now the creation of this show with two people who are too full of themselves