Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Male komolika๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ omg that serial is stupid.how could anyone watch it is beyond my imagination 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My mum watches it and none of us can understand. She watched the first one too every day mind you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think mum is going through mid life crisis lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

But yes you are right how can anyone watch that?

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My mum watches it and none of us can understand. She watched the first one too every day mind you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think mum is going through mid life crisis lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

But yes you are right how can anyone watch that?

Oh I understand  my mom watches some crap soap and I wont even enter in her room while her favourite shows are going

I think trp ladies are a bunch of ladies who is having serious midlife crisis 

vibha28 thumbnail

Oh I understand  my mom watches some crap soap and I wont even enter in her room while her favourite shows are going

I think trp ladies are a bunch of ladies who is having serious midlife crisis 

During the first KZK I was still at home and my mother used to make me sit with her - worst time ever!!! I still don't like that actress who played Prerna and do not watch anything which has her in it.

Ekta started a revolution back in 90's with her typical saas bahu crap and she got a strong following. She at times experiments but you note her series have the same theme - the house politics. The leads with immaculate makeup and that's how they go to bed with those heavy jewelry and wake up like that too (including eye makeup). Those terrible head turns and taannnaa music๐Ÿ˜†

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kzk2 is the worst show in the history of itv

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Kzk2 is the worst show in the history of itv

I shudder when I go to my parents and that is on telly. My mum watches it and I have no idea why. But I know the main vamp is called komolika.

Ekta is milking it though isnโ€™t she?

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

During the first KZK I was still at home and my mother used to make me sit with her - worst time ever!!! I still don't like that actress who played Prerna and do not watch anything which has her in it.

Ekta started a revolution back in 90's with her typical saas bahu crap and she got a strong following. She at times experiments but you note her series have the same theme - the house politics. The leads with immaculate makeup and that's how they go to bed with those heavy jewelry and wake up like that too (including eye makeup). Those terrible head turns and taannnaa music๐Ÿ˜†

I stopped watching yhc.its still funny but I dont like overly made up artificial female vamps

So it's better to quit while we still have some common sence left

minu_8 thumbnail

I shudder when I go to my parents and that is on telly. My mum watches it and I have no idea why. But I know the main vamp is called komolika.

Ekta is milking it though isnโ€™t she?

Milking ka pata nahin that show must be on only due to ekta's ego

What do I say about kzk2 now? 

Al that has been happening from 1st episode is function  wedding, dance of the leads (I mean they will do ball.dance in front of god after pooja),kidnap,accident,hospital,sacrifice,wedding,dance,kidnap,accident,hospital, the other one will sacrifice now, wedding,dance,kidnap,accident,hospital, wedding,dance,kidnap,accident,hospital skip karke this time straight wedding.. and then wait for it.. teh hero pushes teh heroine off howrah bridge to death and her ex husband saves her and flies off to london.. now apparently the one who pushed her off still loves her madly but we r supposed to see a reason why he tries to kill her for her own good.. soem.sacrifice again. what if she had died of heart attack due to the shock of being pushed? the reason for killing her isnt revealed yet.. 8 yrs leap and lots of random kids and one eldest sagi sister who disnt exist before has entered.. 

Matlab woh dekhke toh mujhe aman ka pyar bhi sacha lagta hai..

Anyway I dont watch it ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

I stopped watching yhc.its still funny but I dont like overly made up artificial female vamps

So it's better to quit while we still have some common sence left

I never watched that show - itโ€™s ekta and she will ruin it and thatโ€™s a guarantee so donโ€™t want that hassle lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Milking ka pata nahin that show must be on only due to ekta's ego

What do I say about kzk2 now? 

Al that has been happening from 1st episode is function  wedding, dance of the leads (I mean they will do ball.dance in front of god after pooja),kidnap,accident,hospital,sacrifice,wedding,dance,kidnap,accident,hospital, the other one will sacrifice now, wedding,dance,kidnap,accident,hospital, wedding,dance,kidnap,accident,hospital skip karke this time straight wedding.. and then wait for it.. teh hero pushes teh heroine off howrah bridge to death and her ex husband saves her and flies off to london.. now apparently the one who pushed her off still loves her madly but we r supposed to see a reason why he tries to kill her for her own good.. soem.sacrifice again. what if she had died of heart attack due to the shock of being pushed? the reason for killing her isnt revealed yet.. 8 yrs leap and lots of random kids and one eldest sagi sister who disnt exist before has entered.. 

Matlab woh dekhke toh mujhe aman ka pyar bhi sacha lagta hai..

Anyway I dont watch it ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ekta basically hasnโ€™t changed at all then eh?

I donโ€™t watch that show and I only know as my mother loves it for who knows why? 
so he throws her off the bridge? So had she died because of heart attack before hitting the water then would that have saved her from whatever?

I donโ€™t understand these men or women who harm others and then say itโ€™s for their own good.  Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you are right when you compare that with Aman he looks mellow and kind - an anomaly but you get it ๐Ÿ˜†

minu_8 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ekta basically hasnโ€™t changed at all then eh?

I donโ€™t watch that show and I only know as my mother loves it for who knows why? 
so he throws her off the bridge? So had she died because of heart attack before hitting the water then would that have saved her from whatever?

I donโ€™t understand these men or women who harm others and then say itโ€™s for their own good.  Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you are right when you compare that with Aman he looks mellow and kind - an anomaly but you get it ๐Ÿ˜†

Now after 8 years the heroine has returned to take revenge .. apparently she has been living these 8 years only for this purpose.. and after declaring her revenge plans..  in a party she dreams of dancing with him.. why would one even dream like this with a person who tried to kill her and according to her he caused the death of her child also.. and we are supposed to see all this as undying love.. 

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago