No asim's interviews

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I was searching BB contestants interviews  but I found Asim only had one interview after finale after that none.

Where there Sid , Rashmi , even Aarti's number of interviews but not Asim.

## this is not a negative post nor I made this post 2 taunt Asim or his fans, so don't try 2 post negative comments on him or Sid.

I generally wanted 2 see asim's interviews but could not find 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Asim was busy in his music video rehearsals n shoot and with his public appearances.....Post 10th I think he will give interviews...This is what Umar informed in an interview 

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla and Rashmi are waiting for the kind of work they want to do.They can afford to do so. They have more time on hands because currently they are not busy with assignments. So they are giving interviews.

Asim has started working immediately after leaving Bigg Boss because he can't afford to take it easy on work front. He has to do as many projects as he can while there's still  the buzz is around.So not many interviews from him.

Sana is also trying to cash in on her BB popularity so she's doing that show. No interviews from her too.

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

He's been working nonstop. He gives frequent updates on Insta and Jackie also tends to post alot so between them, I can see pretty much 5-6 days after the show ended rehearsals began and they are still shooting. Plus Asim has been working out like crazy (he is more ripped than BB now, and has lost some weight too looking lean) and he went to a few events as well. 

Achha hai I think. Waisebhee BB fame is temporary so good to take good offers as they come! Yahi busy hone ke chakkar mein that Khabri lost his mind and embarrassed himself with fake chats LOL, but overall I think there is more gained than damage done by jumping straight to work. I think he'll do a media round once things slow down for him. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thankyou I will waiting 4 his interviews .

I really liked him media round in BB.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Thankyou I will waiting 4 his interviews .

I really liked him media round in BB.

Umar said Asim will give interviews after 10march :) abhi bhi vo bht busy hai... Bki there is one interview on toabh creatives https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZjnbO9EXU

He gve 2 interviews on radio 

Bki ye thread pe saare interviews mil jaynge :) jo uss din diye infct mostly vo sbko interview de k hi aaya tha :-)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5153009

Even I love watching/reading interviews 

Edited by garima22 - 4 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw an interview of Mahira's. She was genuinely fond of Asim. Infact she even said that apart from Paras it was Asim she bonded with.All their fights were because they were on opposite teams and nothing personal.

We never got to see this bond on the show in it's full form.

Too bad the makers only wanted to show when Asim was fighting with someone.