Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

hichiiiiikkkk 😲* maya sarabhai issstyle* 🤣

yar... first let him do something in room🤣...

room is limited to shayariiii

Room is limited to challenges

Room is limited to MO TOUCH policy🤓 😆

i think SR will be unplanned🤣

Sudden🤣

n take my word

Both brother’s will do IT on same night😳... I have a feeling 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9f2Nm-BjGE/?igshid=15h7s63fxdn0u

Anuuuuuuuuuu.......do not challenge me haaa......mein karke dikhayungi sab kuch......😎

Sr parallel???YUCK🤢

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haillllllllllaaaaa parallel SR i'll die that day 😭😒

if they show this naa i'm gonna directly go visit set n chop off every team members from director to editor everyone 😈

take my word jaan

My dreams were never turned into reality... but I have a feeling that my nightmare will be

So don’t have any expectations😭

mere muhe raang do laal bhi nahi aaya 😭* Anu runs away crying like a 50’s heroin *😭

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

I know I may tick people off here, but I am actually curious. For a couple to be attractive do they have to show that they are sexually ready for each other? Don’t get me wrong I want Mishbir to be close as well, but I like that there is some innocence in their romance and that they are children. I think it shows that first and foremost that they are best friends, I want that to be strong before they explore that stage. I would rather see them talk about their past and the 2 months instead of showcasing passion. I like the way the show is going in that aspect, both Mishti and Abir are not afraid to show others that they love one another. I want when it comes time, for a SR for both to be equally happy and nervous rather than one person with one emotion and the other with the other.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I for one would definitely want to see their meaningful conversation before they get to that next level of passion...

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

exactly this mini... they are being childish, teasing everything is ok but then a meaningful conversation heart to heart is needed... come on after all that they went through n newly married that too love marriage they need some actual talk rather than just playing around with each other... we can enjoy it but at some point it goes unbearable when only this is shown... 😆

@bold - same feeling mini 😆 they dont even have a room scene where they have proper talk... thats what irks more.... its not like we need them to be intimate but just sit n talk... yaar even when they were lovers n mish came to abir room at night they had both playful convo n also a proper talk.. thats what we need... along with chashma n lambe baal this is totally gone 😆

Diyaaaaaa🤗

I want a room scene like the one during nishmish shaadi tym.......😒It was angsty......and u can actually feel their longing and pain......yahan toh rum mein 2 min bhi ek saath nahi rehte yeh log.....😆

I feel they are roomates who have different shifts in the office......ya watchman shift.....😆

Bold - Exactly.....😒

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9f2Nm-BjGE/?igshid=15h7s63fxdn0u

Anuuuuuuuuuu.......do not challenge me haaa......mein karke dikhayungi sab kuch......😎

Sr parallel???YUCK🤢

Anu to Abhir: ya right😡... Tu fatuu ka fatuuu rahegaa😡

Who challenges kiss 😡

After marriage you demand it🤣... jo Tu kabhi nahi karta be😡

Mini my dear...

I have that SR parallel/ tennis match ka fear

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

ohh did this come in today episode 😆 i didnt remember seeing this 😆 but this looks so good

Yaaa.....especially abir's profile is yumThats what attracted me to this pic.... 🤣

And mish's expression😆😆

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love Mishbir, and with that love we will make a prayer circle that we see the 3 months from Abir’s POV as we saw a little bit of Mishti. 😂

But with that being said, I really like all the relationships in our show. Some more than others but all, I want to see growth in Mishbir and KuKu. I think each character even the supporting artists and villains, bring something unique and keep the show very balanced. I wish that each relationship is given the time it deserves and not the parallel romance stuff. Like I enjoyed the KuKu scene today it was very cute as well as the Mishbir holi.

Mimzy thumbnail

Anu to Abhir: ya right😡... Tu fatuu ka fatuuu rahegaa😡

Who challenges kiss 😡

After marriage you demand it🤣... jo Tu kabhi nahi karta be😡

Mini my dear...

I have that SR parallel/ tennis match ka fear

Anu babyyyy😘....u wait and watch. This is my master plan.....ab mishti khud chalke mere pass ayegi aur request karegi.......tum jaanti ho naa abir rajvansh kissike peeche nahin jaata......😆

Bold- oh nooooo🙆🙆🙆🙆🙈

Nahin.....can't watch the SR tennis match......🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I liked it yaara...smiley36Its like they both have reached the end of their rope....and can't fake it anymore.....smiley36

@bold - This diyaaaa......I felt the boys were trying to balance the sisters......somehow they will become the bridge that will connect both the sisters.

Nanko tho......chupa rustom nikala......advise puch puch ke ....aage nikal gaya....air humare gadheda abir baaton mein hi reh gaya...smiley37

Bold - I have no option now diyaa other than to like abhinal.....smiley19smiley36it is the only ship standing. All my other ships sank.......smiley19

Kushti ship is there......but they are randomly sweet to each other......LOL.....their hatred had spark......now they dnt have any convos...smiley19bhabhi devar lollipops dikha rahe hain.....smiley37

All the ships I hated rose.....and ones which I loved sank ya became irritating ya stagnant....phooti kissmatsmiley19

Drunk Mishti is here.....folks for the fiest time in this show.....tho kuch na kuch kaand karegi......smiley36

Nautanki abir is in full form....donon ka drink spike kiyaaa....ab ott expressions de rahe hain....smiley37

exactly i like how its coming in open.. 😆 i so want both sisters to just blast at each other n get done with it 🤣

boys or family is not forcing them too they are trying to know what they feel but also giving them time.. this actually shows the way how both family differ... mah use to brush everything n thats one reason why mish hides things n doesnt open up easily or kuhu wants to do everything alone n doesnt share... in rjv they are free n slowly opening up... i loved how kunal asked why cant the sisters be like us... they are gonna be the holding factor for girls,..

🤣 aaja aaja abh kaise sharmana dheere dheere se Abinal ko accept karna... 🤣 ye tumhari galti hai you neglected the actual ship see where it has bought you to so many heart breaks n sank ships 🤣

haan even though i love mishnal but i miss their tashan i so wanted them to have that factor intact yaar... like fighting for small things n abir stuck in between.. we even had a thread for them n meen uru wrote nautanki too on this how they will fight after mishbir shaadi.. 😆😭

haha Drunk mish is gonna be wild mini.... we were discussing it naa how mish will go full on n wild n fun... abir is gonna have hard time handling her.. 🤣 we need atleast 1 full episode of mish drunk n abir handling her like we got for abir 🤣 role reversal...

yaar Abir is just what to say that naughty kid who does mistake but shows innocent face in front of all.. but his expression were so hilarious such a meme material... 🤣🤣🤣 last time kunal now both sisters.. everyone will easily guess it was abirs idea to make sisters get drunk 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

take my word jaan

My dreams were never turned into reality... but I have a feeling that my nightmare will be

So don’t have any expectations😭

mere muhe raang do laal bhi nahi aaya 😭* Anu runs away crying like a 50’s heroin *😭

😭😭 *Diya runs behind anu shouting ruk jao jaan*😭

this is my reaction if they show it... for making you cry n for doing this...