Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaaraa I know Re😳

But Mishti n kuhu are stuck with Big Ben

And after calling her monster n Big Ben what do u think the girls will do....

Both the girls are not aware naaa....😆Now both their husbands will take them to their room and take care of them....

Abir being abir myt have recorded mishku name calling bb and also all of mishti's stupidness while drunk, to blackmail her when she gains consciousness.....😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Both the girls are not aware naaa....😆Now both their husbands will take them to their room and take care of them....

Abir being abir myt have recorded mishku name calling bb and also all of mishti's stupidness while drunk, to blackmail her when she gains consciousness.....😆

abir being abir... he will record for sure...

im waiting abir to record mish's antics...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

abir being abir... he will record for sure...

im waiting abir to record mish's antics...

Haa....he will......if not him then ketu myt have😆

Even I am waiting....😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lol......abir loves mish's hair too much......😆

Its okay naaaa.......kunal is more action oriented person .....he likes to seal the deal fast...🤣......Abir ko hum jaante haina........first games......then will put the blame on mishti that she is not cooperating, the he will write shayari on their SR .....then banda so jayega.....🤣

Mishbir will always be kids......its okay......next dare will be SR .....anu......🤣woh bhi sabke saamne.......😆which is....😷🤣

hichiiiiikkkk 😲* maya sarabhai issstyle* 🤣

yar... first let him do something in room🤣...

room is limited to shayariiii

Room is limited to challenges

Room is limited to MO TOUCH policy🤓 😆

i think SR will be unplanned🤣

Sudden🤣

n take my word

Both brother’s will do IT on same night😳... I have a feeling 🤔

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Sudden🤣

n take my word

i will die if i see SR parallel of these...
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

You have not offended abyone here ......😆

@bold - Actually this is what everyone wants to see especially me. They didn't have much of any close convos after their reunion. All they are doing is playing games.....okay I have made peace with that. But since they fought so hard for their relationship I expected to see some passion or what do u call longing between them. But somehow it all seems all casual or superficial between them.

But then maybe the execution is bad that they are showing newly married couples(both of them) who only see each other during functions or in the main hall, they do not get much of an alone time...do they?? .....Actually it luks plain weird to me.....😆

Sry for going off the topic....I agree with u that the innocence in their romance is endearing and the childishness too. But it would have been better received if they showed some close convos of mishbir first.😊

exactly this mini... they are being childish, teasing everything is ok but then a meaningful conversation heart to heart is needed... come on after all that they went through n newly married that too love marriage they need some actual talk rather than just playing around with each other... we can enjoy it but at some point it goes unbearable when only this is shown... 😆

@bold - same feeling mini 😆 they dont even have a room scene where they have proper talk... thats what irks more.... its not like we need them to be intimate but just sit n talk... yaar even when they were lovers n mish came to abir room at night they had both playful convo n also a proper talk.. thats what we need... along with chashma n lambe baal this is totally gone 😆

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, this new change better be a glitch!

It’s extremely annoying to say the least!

I have reported this in IF site issues... let’s see if we get any clarification or resolution. Otherwise the feature is pretty much useless at this point 👎🏼

ohh you reported that good pali.. hope they change it i lost many post quotes yaar only while going through thread i find it...

ohh did this come in today episode 😆 i didnt remember seeing this 😆 but this looks so good

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago

Sudden🤣

n take my word

haillllllllllaaaaa parallel SR i'll die that day 😭😒

if they show this naa i'm gonna directly go visit set n chop off every team members from director to editor everyone 😈