Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I’m sorry 🤣

I could not stop laughing at the precap 🤣🤣

both kuhu and Mishti victims of Big Ben speak the truth 🤣

yaar we all wanted to see intoxicated mishti... but for abhir😆not for mishti Kuhu patchup😡

Kunal gets to tickle Kuhu and MishBir are behaving like kids

🤣 Cool how many times will i say you can enjoy sismance, bromance but mishbir romance is paap 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Anuuu😆

If mishti is drunk ....then mishbir scenes bhi milega naa.......

Kunal tickling kuhu ...🤣......wahi.....nanko aage nikal gaya.....he even gave a kiss on the cheek......abir bas baaton me hi reh gaya......😆

Nanko advise puch puch ke ......khud bahut asge nikal gaya....its funny....🤣

that’s making me sad sachi

forget tickle.... kiss bhi hair pe😡 faatuuuu😡

yar ... consummation nahi chaahiye... par sachi... too much of childishness bhi nahi chahiye

see how Kunal was

Though he ran off after that🤣

yar sachi... we want to see mishbir as couple and not as kids n not always thanking

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Unpopular opinion but I liked today's episode. The only annoying part is Kuhu getting away with all her antics which will continue to remain annoying until she gets called out for it but an still hoping this track to leading to that eventual reveal where she gets questioned by Abir and Kunal. For a change, I liked the fact that Mishti chose to walk away instead of pandering to Kuhu. And Abir clarifying how he does not expect her to apologize was a nice touch.

The MishBir holi sequence was shot really well too. Rhea looked gorgeous and the scene had just the right amount of fun and naughtiness IMO. Looking forward to tomorrow cuz I loved the precap 😆

chalo, good Deepi, you and many others liked it 👍🏼

I am one of those who got put off by constant Kuhu jaap for a good chunk of the episode in the beginning and it all went downhill from then on... Today was the first time that I just couldn’t stand the character at all. All that baby talk and Abir pampering her clearly ruined my appetite for anything further 😑

@bold

You really think this is even going to happen in the show? I absolutely have no hope from the writers anymore. I feel she will emerge as the victim only at the end of the track. and people justifying it with Mishti being equally at fault 👎🏼👎🏼
I feel even if Abir learns her truth, he is never going to stop with his bro-jaap. He was so quick to forgive his Nanko, and will do the same with her too. His OTT overindulgence of her whims is going to continue no matter what and the possibility of that is what bothers me to no end.

I have started to look at her as Mishti’s Nanand (SIL like Ketu), you know who, in real life too, usually gets away with everything because of their position as the husband’s sister.

I know today he clarified to Mish that he didn’t want her to say sorry but I do see a future where he will be on bro’s side against Mishti.

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm continuously laughing today.. reading all of ur comments and the epsiode ..I am actually enjoying.thsnk u guys for being my mood lifters😃

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Anuuu😆

If mishti is drunk ....then mishbir scenes bhi milega naa.......

Kunal tickling kuhu ...🤣......wahi.....nanko aage nikal gaya.....he even gave a kiss on the cheek......abir bas baaton me hi reh gaya......😆

Nanko advise puch puch ke ......khud bahut asge nikal gaya....its funny....🤣

Yaaraa I know Re😳

But Mishti n kuhu are stuck with Big Ben

And after calling her monster n Big Ben what do u think the girls will do....

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Me too pali... each like gives notification n i lost most of the post quote... i thought its a glitch but its the same for last few days new change i think...

Yeah, this new change better be a glitch!

It’s extremely annoying to say the least!

I have reported this in IF site issues... let’s see if we get any clarification or resolution. Otherwise the feature is pretty much useless at this point 👎🏼

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I am one of those who got put off by constant Kuhu jaap for a good chunk of the episode in the beginning and it all went downhill from then on... Today was the first time that I just couldn’t stand the character at all. All that baby talk and Abir pampering her clearly ruined my appetite for anything further 😑

@bold

You really think this is even going to happen in the show? I absolutely have no hope from the writers anymore. I feel she will emerge as the victim only at the end of the track. and people justifying it with Mishti being equally at fault 👎🏼👎🏼
I feel even if Abir learns her truth, he is never going to stop with his bro-jaap. He was so quick to forgive his Nanko, and will do the same with her too. His OTT overindulgence of her whims is going to continue no matter what and the possibility of that is what bothers me to no end.

I have started to look at her as Mishti’s Nanand (SIL like Ketu), you know who, in real life too, usually gets away with everything because of their position as the husband’s sister.

I know today he clarified to Mish that he didn’t want her to say sorry but I do see a future where he will be on bro’s side against Mishti.

Maybe am being hopelessly optimistic but I still believe this is leading to a confrontation. Of course we have to tolerate Kuhu Abir in the meanwhile and it's annoying but it's long established that the writers are obsessed with it 😆

Baad mein kya hoga pata nahi. Whether Abir will go against Mishti for Kuhu or support her. Aaj ke liye I really enjoyed the epi despite all the annoying drama 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

that’s making me sad sachi

forget tickle.... kiss bhi hair pe😡 faatuuuu😡

yar ... consummation nahi chaahiye... par sachi... too much of childishness bhi nahi chahiye

see how Kunal was

Though he ran off after that🤣

yar sachi... we want to see mishbir as couple and not as kids n not always thanking

Lol......abir loves mish's hair too much......😆

Its okay naaaa.......kunal is more action oriented person .....he likes to seal the deal fast...🤣......Abir ko hum jaante haina........first games......then will put the blame on mishti that she is not cooperating, the he will write shayari on their SR .....then banda so jayega.....🤣

Mishbir will always be kids......its okay......next dare will be SR .....anu......🤣woh bhi sabke saamne.......😆which is....😷🤣

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold

You’re not alone, Pali... I won’t say that I disliked the episode. It was fun. BUT

After watching the episode, I noticed something from holi dahan Mish and kunal are twinning and Abir and kuhu are twinning. I was wondering about the standing position during the Mish kuhu slap fest where Abir was standing by Kuhu and Kunal by Misthi. Later, both the men were trying to pacify their respective women. But I expect more from Abir.
It simply means out in public Abir will standby Kuhu for family ki Ekta... (like mom like son) and kunal will standby Mishti. However, behind the four walls Abir will try to pacify Misthi. he won’t mind kuhu or will give back to her even if he comes to know about her khaands. It will be kunal who will show the tashan to kuhu. Maybe, that is her punishment played by KARMA..A poetic justice.

I think Mishti is confused totally about Abir and his needs. Yes she know that he loves his family and wanted to stay and be with them. today, she said sorry to him for not apologising to kuhu and for walking away from kuku room, proves that she assumes that Abir will not standby her when it comes to his family Ka Ekta... I think she still has that fear. “Tum apno ke liye laduthey ho aur main sach ke liye”

Maybe that is one of the reasons for her to not confide in him.

Yes, i too want her to open up to Abir. But that is our real Misthi right, who is always confused but Abir is the one who finds out her confusion and clears it by one or the other way. She is relied on him completely. She needs his guidance. Even when he came to know about kunal spiking nish drink. In his thought process, we have been shown that mishti questioning him about the changes in him since breakup and also wonders that when he used to find her dil ki haal without even her saying it out loud before breakup, is not even ready to listen to her.

After breakup, there is no proper conversation between them and that worries most of us here. I don’t know why Abir has shut himself down expect for that nish Mish raath jaga. He didn’t tell her how he felt since breakup. Instead of teasing her and behaving like a teenager, he must ponder upon her worries like he did before their breakup.

So it is better for us to buckle up with more tolerance because this bro-code and jab is here to stay. Also, I don’t think Abir will decide to leave RVs even if he comes to know about kuhu and her khaands.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold

I agree. I can't stand her anymore. CVs are now trying to justify her behaviour by projecting her a kid. They clearly forgot her outbursts on mish in the past. Being a Mishbir fan I want her khaands to come out infront of everyone and especially Abir as she a threat to mish's life.

I think I can only connect to Mishbir when they have a heart to heart convo reg their breakup or atleast mish sharing about kuhu.