Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

sachiiii

bin passion ka hero😡

abir ke passion ko itna under estimate mat karo... u will get what u want...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I’m sorry 🤣

I could not stop laughing at the precap 🤣🤣

both kuhu and Mishti victims of Big Ben speak the truth 🤣

yaar we all wanted to see intoxicated mishti... but for abhir😆not for mishti Kuhu patchup😡

Kunal gets to tickle Kuhu and MishBir are behaving like kids

Anuuu😆

If mishti is drunk ....then mishbir scenes bhi milega naa.......

Kunal tickling kuhu ...🤣......wahi.....nanko aage nikal gaya.....he even gave a kiss on the cheek......abir bas baaton me hi reh gaya......😆

Nanko advise puch puch ke ......khud bahut asge nikal gaya....its funny....🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Unpopular opinion but I liked today's episode. The only annoying part is Kuhu getting away with all her antics which will continue to remain annoying until she gets called out for it but an still hoping this track to leading to that eventual reveal where she gets questioned by Abir and Kunal. For a change, I liked the fact that Mishti chose to walk away instead of pandering to Kuhu. And Abir clarifying how he does not expect her to apologize was a nice touch.

The MishBir holi sequence was shot really well too. Rhea looked gorgeous and the scene had just the right amount of fun and naughtiness IMO. Looking forward to tomorrow cuz I loved the precap 😆

Agreed👍🏼

Word Count: 1

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sachiiii

bin passion ka hero😡

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Mimzy thumbnail

hai bhagwaaaann 🤣🤣

abhir kab taste karega dish ko

sirft duurrrrr se dekhta hai dish ko 😡 fatuuu kahika 😡

Itna intezaar kiya hain toh let him take his time......dheere dheere ....taste kar lenge......😆.....ab jaldi taste karenge toh anticipation khatam hoga......

Mimzy thumbnail

hai fi dear😃
i liked the episode😃

But I wanted Abhir to tickle Mishti like that

I wanted Abir to kiss mishti on the cheeks

😆😆

Sry.....anu.....patah nahi mujhe hassi aagayi padke.......😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

I know I may tick people off here, but I am actually curious. For a couple to be attractive do they have to show that they are sexually ready for each other? Don’t get me wrong I want Mishbir to be close as well, but I like that there is some innocence in their romance and that they are children. I think it shows that first and foremost that they are best friends, I want that to be strong before they explore that stage. I would rather see them talk about their past and the 2 months instead of showcasing passion. I like the way the show is going in that aspect, both Mishti and Abir are not afraid to show others that they love one another. I want when it comes time, for a SR for both to be equally happy and nervous rather than one person with one emotion and the other with the other.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

You have not offended abyone here ......😆

@bold - Actually this is what everyone wants to see especially me. They didn't have much of any close convos after their reunion. All they are doing is playing games.....okay I have made peace with that. But since they fought so hard for their relationship I expected to see some passion or what do u call longing between them. But somehow it all seems all casual or superficial between them.

But then maybe the execution is bad that they are showing newly married couples(both of them) who only see each other during functions or in the main hall, they do not get much of an alone time...do they?? .....Actually it luks plain weird to me.....😆

Sry for going off the topic....I agree with u that the innocence in their romance is endearing and the childishness too. But it would have been better received if they showed some close convos of mishbir first.😊

Mimzy thumbnail

sachiiii

bin passion ka hero😡

🤣🤣🤣

Whaaaat???

Poor Abir.😭.....Lol I was the one who was always doubting his intentions......but yeh padke mujhe sachii mein bura lag raha hain uskeliye......😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Is it just me or this IF notifications thing is either broken or the new change is really bad?!

Before it used to combine all likes in one notification, now it gives a separate notification for every like!! And in those 10s of likes, you miss out on the notifications for someone quoting your post?!

It is so hard to now keep track of who quoted your post! - hope they fix it soon. This is extremely irritating!

Me too pali... each like gives notification n i lost most of the post quote... i thought its a glitch but its the same for last few days new change i think...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

👍 Mishbir is our favourite and will always be with them... Jo hogi dekha jayega!!

Yes thats the spirits today episode is gonna be dhamaka mansi dont miss it..