Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣I know Yaar, but meri imagination is with me and I am very happy with my imagination 🤣

chalo keep your imagination in your OS... atleast i can enjoy...
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

yaar both fatuus just glare🤓

N the writer though🤬

see na... parent show main they don’t leave a chance to show passion n romance n song between that fav couple😭

N we beg n beg 😭

my mohe raang do laal 😭

My dream ... will it ever get fulfilled

I know it's parents show it's only about kaira na, here every couple is lead couple so what we can do ,trp mishbir ki wajahse aati hai, but lead couples fir bhi sab hai

Mohe rang do laal to I don't think 😅, but mishbir passionate romance I am still hoping

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ruhi isn't it ryt..ab donon ko kailash mountain bhejkar humpar kripa keejiye..their self control is immense..Arjun ki tarah meditate karo aur mahadev pratyaksh honge aur vardan bhi milenge😆😆

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know I may tick people off here, but I am actually curious. For a couple to be attractive do they have to show that they are sexually ready for each other? Don’t get me wrong I want Mishbir to be close as well, but I like that there is some innocence in their romance and that they are children. I think it shows that first and foremost that they are best friends, I want that to be strong before they explore that stage. I would rather see them talk about their past and the 2 months instead of showcasing passion. I like the way the show is going in that aspect, both Mishti and Abir are not afraid to show others that they love one another. I want when it comes time, for a SR for both to be equally happy and nervous rather than one person with one emotion and the other with the other.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know it's parents show it's only about kaira na, here every couple is lead couple so what we can do ,trp mishbir ki wajahse aati hai, but lead couples fir bhi sab hai

Mohe rang do laal to I don't think 😅, but mishbir passionate romance I am still hoping

yar... what mistake have we done

chori pat jaaye kun gaata hai 😡

What’s wrong with the brothers

n specially Abir... he wants to keep the aag alive🤣... ya right🤬

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

yar... what mistake have we done

chori pat jaaye kun gaata hai 😡

What’s wrong with the brothers

n specially Abir... he wants to keep the aag alive🤣... ya right🤬

🤣🤣🤣🤣aang mishti mein alive rakhna chahta hai Kyuki khud ki bujh rahi hai 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

I know I may tick people off here, but I am actually curious. For a couple to be attractive do they have to show that they are sexually ready for each other? Don’t get me wrong I want Mishbir to be close as well, but I like that there is some innocence in their romance and that they are children. I think it shows that first and foremost that they are best friends, I want that to be strong before they explore that stage. I would rather see them talk about their past and the 2 months instead of showcasing passion. I like the way the show is going in that aspect, both Mishti and Abir are not afraid to show others that they love one another. I want when it comes time, for a SR for both to be equally happy and nervous rather than one person with one emotion and the other with the other.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

are.. no no🤗

your right actually😆

after marriage we did get about convincing mishti that she need not try to impress anyone

We had Abir helping mishti in her first cooking

We had mishti take care of abhir amazingly

We had mishbir balcony date... intimate n amazing

We had Abhir making Mishti smile

We had mishti tease abhir with a hand kiss

I definitely didn’t mind all this and I kinda loved it...

but still ye dil maange more when it comes to MishBir 😆

And when we see them getting cozy in public and in private behaving like kids anger baad jaata hai

Cool_wonder thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣aang mishti mein alive rakhna chahta hai Kyuki khud ki bujh rahi hai 🤣

sachiiii

bin passion ka hero😡

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ruhi isn't it ryt..ab donon ko kailash mountain bhejkar humpar kripa keejiye..their self control is immense..Arjun ki tarah meditate karo aur mahadev pratyaksh honge aur vardan bhi milenge😆😆

😆

Word Count: 0