Ok... I’ll watch the episode again and give my honest opinion 😊

Okay......👍🏼

Word Count: 1

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

Haha Mansi mishbir are the only one holding all of us here even with this heavy drama... as of now they wont separate n its just some days after their wedding n this back to back functions so only we are not able to enjoy it will get back on track soon dear..

Ohh you too mansi many are very much busy this month hopefully by next month forum will be active more like before.. 😆👍🏼 ha the rules everyone feels the same mansi but lets concentrate like arjun only on our target mishbir.. what else can we do 😆

👍 Mishbir is our favourite and will always be with them... Jo hogi dekha jayega!!

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I’m sorry 🤣

I could not stop laughing at the precap 🤣🤣

both kuhu and Mishti victims of Big Ben speak the truth 🤣

yaar we all wanted to see intoxicated mishti... but for abhir😆not for mishti Kuhu patchup😡

Kunal gets to tickle Kuhu and MishBir are behaving like kids

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Unpopular opinion but I liked today's episode. The only annoying part is Kuhu getting away with all her antics which will continue to remain annoying until she gets called out for it but an still hoping this track to leading to that eventual reveal where she gets questioned by Abir and Kunal. For a change, I liked the fact that Mishti chose to walk away instead of pandering to Kuhu. And Abir clarifying how he does not expect her to apologize was a nice touch.

The MishBir holi sequence was shot really well too. Rhea looked gorgeous and the scene had just the right amount of fun and naughtiness IMO. Looking forward to tomorrow cuz I loved the precap 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

waiting for abir to have his mishti...

Eagerly waiting

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Unpopular opinion but I liked today's episode. The only annoying part is Kuhu getting away with all her antics which will continue to remain annoying until she gets called out for it but an still hoping this track to leading to that eventual reveal where she gets questioned by Abir and Kunal. For a change, I liked the fact that Mishti chose to walk away instead of pandering to Kuhu. And Abir clarifying how he does not expect her to apologize was a nice touch.

The MishBir holi sequence was shot really well too. Rhea looked gorgeous and the scene had just the right amount of fun and naughtiness IMO. Looking forward to tomorrow cuz I loved the precap 😆

Same opinion, will all you just said 😆👍🏼

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hai bhagwaaaann 🤣🤣

abhir kab taste karega dish ko

sirft duurrrrr se dekhta hai dish ko 😡 fatuuu kahika 😡