Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Y'all know what is strange, I don't really understand what Meenu's plan is. Like I get she wants to prove that MishKu's bond will hurt family. But does she expect Abir to basically throw Mishti out, like what does she want? Even if Abir did that, Mishti will basically slap him into oblivion and bring him back to himself. Because doing all of this, it will be Kunal who gets angry at Kuhu, not Abir. Can someone please Meenu ki plan please?

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you Diya 🤗🤗

Last week I could watch all the episodes and loved Mishbir scenes 😍😍..... Seriously speaking I am getting bored of all this same drama's but I stick only bcz Mishbir are together ....and hopefully will see them together always without any MU and seperation.....

I am little active here bcz of my hectic ofc schedule.😔... Hopefully by the end of this month I vl be more active here.... Our forum has also many central jail rules now,Can't take our frustrations here also😠😠

🤗

Haha Mansi mishbir are the only one holding all of us here even with this heavy drama... as of now they wont separate n its just some days after their wedding n this back to back functions so only we are not able to enjoy it will get back on track soon dear..

Ohh you too mansi many are very much busy this month hopefully by next month forum will be active more like before.. 😆👍🏼 ha the rules everyone feels the same mansi but lets concentrate like arjun only on our target mishbir.. what else can we do 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishu13

Y'all know what is strange, I don't really understand what Meenu's plan is. Like I get she wants to prove that MishKu's bond will hurt family. But does she expect Abir to basically throw Mishti out, like what does she want? Even if Abir did that, Mishti will basically slap him into oblivion and bring him back to himself. Because doing all of this, it will be Kunal who gets angry at Kuhu, not Abir. Can someone please Meenu ki plan please?

🤣 we are trying to find out the answer since a year.. if you figure it out, please share with us 🤣 Meenu kya chahti hai, khud Nahin jaanti.. Ambe ma Nahin jaanti, toh hum kaise jaane
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it just me or this IF notifications thing is either broken or the new change is really bad?!

Before it used to combine all likes in one notification, now it gives a separate notification for every like!! And in those 10s of likes, you miss out on the notifications for someone quoting your post?!

It is so hard to now keep track of who quoted your post! - hope they fix it soon. This is extremely irritating!

Aishu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

🤣 we are trying to find out the answer since a year.. if you figure it out, please share with us 🤣 Meenu kya chahti hai, khud Nahin jaanti.. Ambe ma Nahin jaanti, toh hum kaise jaane

Looool Abhila! Yehi toh million dollar question! Poor Ambe Maa, Meenu ki wajah se Ambe Maa ko overtime karna padega!

Aishu13 thumbnail

Tbh, I may be a minority but I really liked today's episode, even Kuhu's tantrum. It honestly sheds light on both sisters' insecurities. Both sisters are need to talk it out, and Kuhu needs to grow up emotionally. While Mishti says that she wants to forget the past, and become friends, that is not going to help in anyway. For them to grow they need to put it straight what their problems with each other are. It is actually sad, because although they both say that they hate each other, they honestly don't and want the other to like them.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tbh, I may be a minority but I really liked today's episode, even Kuhu's tantrum. It honestly sheds light on both sisters' insecurities. Both sisters are need to talk it out, and Kuhu needs to grow up emotionally. While Mishti says that she wants to forget the past, and become friends, that is not going to help in anyway. For them to grow they need to put it straight what their problems with each other are. It is actually sad, because although they both say that they hate each other, they honestly don't and want the other to like them.

Hey same feeling.....😃Copying my post from LU.

Okay.....this myt be unpopular opinion here..I liked the episode.smiley4

I felt this drama is gearing up for its climax.

You know some one has mentioned in the forum I think Uru thatin the RV house both the sisters will be made to feel 'apna'. And the brothers are trying to make both of them feel apna without abandoning one

And I dnt think Kuhu will be able to hide her insecurities further. She is unraveling. Now it will take one more spark and she will be done. Her guilt and frustration is too much for her to handle.

And I am liking how Mishti treated Kuhu today when Abir asked her to say something. Even she was able to khul ke express that she didn't trust Kuhu.

Somehow I found it positive that both of them were not faking it, like they used to do infront of Maheshwaris.

Also everyone esp Abir and Kunal acknowledged that all is not rosy betwen the two sisters. Warna I was starting to think how can everyone be so clueless??.smiley36

One more thing .......

Both the couples had convo in their room.smiley3 And here I thought they never saw each other in their roomssmiley36

Both of them concentrated on making their wives feel better. Thank Godsmiley44

Nanko tho Abir se bhi aage nikal gaya.....waah......smiley36

It was more lighthearted .....and I liked itsmiley4

And I liked the fact that RVs tried maintain balance between the two sisters instead of expecting one to adjust always.

Baaki.....

I liked abhinal scenessmiley24smiley36and mishbir scenes too.

Ohhh......I am.excited abt the precapsmiley40....Mishti is drunk for the first time in this show.....smiley41

Both mishku called out Meenu smiley37Big ben and dragon saassmiley37

Aishu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hey same feeling.....😃Copying my post from LU.

Okay.....this myt be unpopular opinion here..I liked the episode.smiley4

I felt this drama is gearing up for its climax.

You know some one has mentioned in the forum I think Uru thatin the RV house both the sisters will be made to feel 'apna'. And the brothers are trying to make both of them feel apna without abandoning one

And I dnt think Kuhu will be able to hide her insecurities further. She is unraveling. Now it will take one more spark and she will be done. Her guilt and frustration is too much for her to handle.

And I am liking how Mishti treated Kuhu today when Abir asked her to say something. Even she was able to khul ke express that she didn't trust Kuhu.

Somehow I found it positive that both of them were not faking it, like they used to do infront of Maheshwaris.

Also everyone esp Abir and Kunal acknowledged that all is not rosy betwen the two sisters. Warna I was starting to think how can everyone be so clueless??.smiley36

One more thing .......

Both the couples had convo in their room.smiley3 And here I thought they never saw each other in their roomssmiley36

Both of them concentrated on making their wives feel better. Thank Godsmiley44

Nanko tho Abir se bhi aage nikal gaya.....waah......smiley36

It was more lighthearted .....and I liked itsmiley4

And I liked the fact that RVs tried maintain balance between the two sisters instead of expecting one to adjust always.

Baaki.....

I liked abhinal scenessmiley24smiley36and mishbir scenes too.

Ohhh......I am.excited abt the precapsmiley40....Mishti is drunk for the first time in this show.....smiley41

Both mishku called out Meenu smiley37Big ben and dragon saassmiley37

MishKu in Maheshwari household were really toxic. I know the majority of people will say that Kuhu is at the most at fault here, but Mishti also caused some of the toxicity. She kept enabling her, and the acting that they like each other is one of the worst ideas that Mishti came up with. The problem is, she tried to do the same here, she pretended to like Kuhu (haar scene) while the night before she herself wanted to stop pretending. They both are at fault, while Kuhu is being a brat, Mishti is avoiding rather than facing the issue. That is the key difference between MishKu and AbhiNal, while they also argue and have hurt the other before, they usually try to make an effort in talking the issue, even if they are late.

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MishKu in Maheshwari household were really toxic. I know the majority of people will say that Kuhu is at the most at fault here, but Mishti also caused some of the toxicity. She kept enabling her, and the acting that they like each other is one of the worst ideas that Mishti came up with. The problem is, she tried to do the same here, she pretended to like Kuhu (haar scene) while the night before she herself wanted to stop pretending. They both are at fault, while Kuhu is being a brat, Mishti is avoiding rather than facing the issue. That is the key difference between MishKu and AbhiNal, while they also argue and have hurt the other before, they usually try to make an effort in talking the issue, even if they are late.

Do u think Abinal and Mishku r different..yup they r different abhinal love each other madly (obviously like nanu said..😆😆) and Mishku doesn't even consider each other as sisters..there is a huge difference in this case..🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with u here except for the act they put up infront of everyone of liking each other. It was actually not Mishti's idea, infact it was both of their's. Both of them didn't want to reveal to the family that they hate each other. Infact whenever the Maheshwari's are around they always fake, but somehow I see the wind changing its direction in RV house. They are more expressive of their dislike. Even in the haar scenario it was more spontaneous than calculative......Mishti started acting when she saw BM and Kuhu also went along with it. It is their habit which they have not been able to break til now.......

Thats why I found today's episode a little diferent. All of their confrontation happened in pvt.....somehow today Kuhu burst out infront of both families and even Mishti wasn't in a mood to resolve for the audience aka the RV bros.

Abhinal even though they are obsessed with eo😆....has their fights infront of the family,have their opinion difference but somehow always find a common ground because they love eo.