Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I have a question...is the riddles and emoji game the same or its different...and are we suppose to post the riddles on the main thread directly or or should I PM you first ?

Riddle n emoji are almost similar but different game.. emoji was suggested by nandu.. giving clues in emoji.. yours is giving clues in words...

i wanted to ask suggestion if this can be combined or can we have 2 seaprate games..

and can we have separate thread for each event it will be easy to access... so for this you can create thread n we will give link in main thread... as this is the game with more fun we are having this on main day 18th march... can you do this uru.. or you can pm me i'll make the thread n post it.. as its your idea i thought you can do it..

and DT said to get permission for games n contest... tomorrow i'll get permission n inform her who is organizing which game...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Sab kuch hoga Ruhi but it will take time because it is mega serial right...

why these mah can’t talk to kuhu... jo kuhu Karti hain vo tho samne dikte bhi hain par sab log chup ho jate hain if it is mish then sab usko gyaan dete hain..
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

why these mah can’t talk to kuhu... jo kuhu Karti hain vo tho samne dikte bhi hain par sab log chup ho jate hain if it is mish then sab usko gyaan dete hain..

Ruhi baba relax....*shaanti shaanti shaanti*😆😆

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Happy women's day guyzzzz🤗🤗🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9bnSRbhgoc/?igshid=186k7t6d04lpi

My gift to all u......Mish is all smiles during the fall and kiss

Wow Mini what a present for womens days happy womens day darling 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

sweetest memories yaar gurujiiii🤗

I’ll always cherish them in my hear u know why....it gave me amazing sweet pals here people loved me here and I met you and Diyuuu🤗

I didn’t know I had that creative side 😆😳.... u n diyu were so so so encouraging and lovely 🤗

who says online only has negativity and fake people

I really had some sweet beautiful moments here

I don’t know if you all were one of the reasons why I started loving the show and MishBir more😳i get upset when even one person says they want to quit

our show is still better gurujiiii 😃..... and I’m sure we’ll have loads of beautiful sequences and story coming up

Parents show had loads of crappy track but they don’t give up .... and right now they do have a strong plot

I’m sure Rajan ji and his team will have something beautiful for both KUKU and Mishbir ...... specially our MishBir 😳

we’ll sail this together and sure cherish the show and this time in future 😳🤗

Wow cool this is so sweet yaara 🤗

love you so much jaan... 🤗 you and uru are like the closest to me n became a part of my life... love you guyzzz 🤗

miss your nautanki dear... start writing again naa 😭🤗

only bcoz of you guyz this show became more special 😳🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ruhi baba relax....*shaanti shaanti shaanti*😆😆

shanti hi nahi mil rahi hain... i m banging my head by seeing the show...
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Happy womens day mansi 🤗

how are you.. how do you find our show now.. its been long you are not active much..

Thank you Diya 🤗🤗

Last week I could watch all the episodes and loved Mishbir scenes 😍😍..... Seriously speaking I am getting bored of all this same drama's but I stick only bcz Mishbir are together ....and hopefully will see them together always without any MU and seperation.....

I am little active here bcz of my hectic ofc schedule.😔... Hopefully by the end of this month I vl be more active here.... Our forum has also many central jail rules now,Can't take our frustrations here also😠😠

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

shanti hi nahi mil rahi hain... i m banging my head by seeing the show...

Ruhi..listen to music..it will help..see distract urselfs from the show..then u will get shaanti..🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ruhi..listen to music..it will help..see distract urselfs from the show..then u will get shaanti..🤗🤗

🤗🤗

Word Count: 0

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you Diya 🤗🤗

Last week I could watch all the episodes and loved Mishbir scenes 😍😍..... Seriously speaking I am getting bored of all this same drama's but I stick only bcz Mishbir are together ....and hopefully will see them together always without any MU and seperation.....

I am little active here bcz of my hectic ofc schedule.😔... Hopefully by the end of this month I vl be more active here.... Our forum has also many central jail rules now,Can't take our frustrations here also😠😠

Ikr... ab to tol mol ke bolna padraha hai😞