ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Exactly Guruji 😳

Very sweet memories... and still we have a long way to go😳
We still need to make more memories

one more thing let me actually talk something positive

1. I kinda love the little moments that mishbir have got after marriage 😳... they were some hot, adorable and sweet moments

2. I don’t care what kuhu does ... as long as she does not turn into a creature, or a horrid human😊.... kuhu is battling her insecurities and hurting others and she will learn soon..... this is not unbearably negative 😊

3. Still the story can be improved and bettered... nothing is lost

4. we still will have our mishbir fighting together... yes communication gap hai... but they are literally learning through their mistakes specially abhir.... after the breakup track abhir will never allow anything between him and his girl.... and Mishti will learn too

😃

im still having hope in writers, makers and story line...

Our story has much potential so yes I’m waiting for mishbir moments and communications too... 😊

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly Guruji 😳

1. I kinda love the little moments that mishbir have got after marriage 😳... they were some hot, adorable and sweet moments

2. I don’t care what kuhu does ... as long as she does not turn into a creature, or a horrid human😊.... kuhu is battling her insecurities and hurting others and she will learn soon..... this is not unbearably negative 😊

4. we still will have our mishbir fighting together... yes communication gap hai... but they are literally learning through their mistakes specially abhir.... after the breakup track abhir will never allow anything between him and his girl.... and Mishti will learn too

😃

I adore you for being such an optimistic girl....Anu....🤗

@bold i second you in this....

it's just been 3 days since they got married. unfortunately, a knife is hanging on top of their heads...Actually, too much to handle...this track is about kuhu so it will revolve around kuhu...she will come out clean just like parul and kunal... poetic justice will be served but not any kind of punishment...because she is not out and out negative....

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I adore you for being such an optimistic girl....Anu....🤗

@bold i second you in this....

it's just been 3 days since they got married. unfortunately, a knife is hanging on top of their heads...Actually, too much to handle...this track is about kuhu so it will revolve around kuhu...she will come out clean just like parul and kunal... poetic justice will be served but not any kind of punishment...because she is not out and out negative....

kuhu ke saat kuch bhi hoon... I want mishbir together and I want them to spend time and have some meaningful convo’s which is heart and soul of our show...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kuhu ke saat kuch bhi hoon... I want mishbir together and I want them to spend time and have some meaningful convo’s which is heart and soul of our show...

Sab kuch hoga Ruhi but it will take time because it is mega serial right...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Sab kuch hoga Ruhi but it will take time because it is mega serial right...

ya I know it’s mega serial but it’s getting into nerves these days...

I hope Holi ke baad we don’t get any functions or festivals... warna drama mein ke alava kuch nahi Milta

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys

Kya chal raha hai

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly Guruji 😳

😃

We need to make more memories 😒 and write more nautankis 😭 *uru goes and closes the door harshly* 🤣

Awww totally totally agree with your pointers 😎😎

Yeah I love when they get the "us" moments .... but our dil always maange more re 😆

Absolutely that's my take on kuhu as well 👍🏼

Yes eventually toh mishbir are going to fight it out together only 👍🏼👍🏼 Which I always want to see ....

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

We need to make more memories 😒 and write more nautankis 😭 *uru goes and closes the door harshly* 🤣

Awww totally totally agree with your pointers 😎😎

Yeah I love when they get the "us" moments .... but our dil always maange more re 😆

Absolutely that's my take on kuhu as well 👍🏼

Yes eventually toh mishbir are going to fight it out together only 👍🏼👍🏼 Which I always want to see ....

* Anu runs n breaks the door like Daya 😎*
* Anu then gives a tight Jhappi to guruji*🤗🤗🤗

Guruji once your free from next month we’ll enjoy more ok🤗

In between if possible we’ll start something funny😳🤗

yes yaaraa 😃when it comes to MisBir dil mange more😃

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haan haan cool was busy to find whether it was abir or abir's BD 🤣🤣

Oh wow Sam is our biggest nautanki admirer 😆 we used to write rough work in abinal thread and she used to read that ...she is a nautanki follower from day 1 😆 haan yaar if full team was here , we would have written something 😭

I don't know why they aren't made to have any real conversation...I can take any level of drama if there is some real development in their relations but I don't see that at all After shaadi the relationship looks stagnant...waiting for the track to end soon

Haan that was so much fun now i miss her binocular yaar 🤣

ohh yes you guys use to call her Sam guruji of abir i think.. during shwet time.. come on dont loose hope Sam has said you n cool are here and we all will encourage you write nautanki naa please 😭🤗

Same feeling uru we love this too but they are stuck in same place nothing feels like moving forward... hope they concentrate on mishbir as they are newly married, kuhu issue is overshadowing thats why they are giving less concentration on mishbir as couple conversation... they need to balance it soon..