LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

New AT main Meri Entry😎

but I’m scared

hope Mishti is alright

meri cool jaan 🤗

dont worry jaana nothing will happen to mish but maybe she might get hurt not on face so dont worry 🤗 this will make abir to come in intense mood naa this time he wont leave anyone 😎

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ooo discussing one year epi celebration 😳

Actually meen opened 100 epi celebration thread , guess she took the the permission and it was a sticky thread too ...I actually liked her idea 

She made a preparation thread for us where we gave our ideas and inputs , she told us to come up with our write ups and edits n related stuff and pm her ...whatever you can do and then in the separate main celebration thread she posted that with our names ...it was a surprise because no one knew what the other one was coming up with 

Apart from that vaishu if you remember we impromptu did an award ceremony here ...I guess it was a huge hit back then ..we got more than 60 votes n all ...we should plan that hatke award ceremony again , we have so many different categories now 

We can also go up for different games n stuff ...riddles and puzzles and photo stuff ...there is so much we can do ... now we have many members out here , it will be a good opportunity to get along and restore the forum atmosphere

Last time nandu opened 200 epi celebration thread ...we did questuonare stuff there...

Let's all join together and bring back our old forum vibes 

😊

wow i remember all this that was the time i joined this forum... the award show was so much fun yaar.. we can do it this time too... 

puzzle, riddle, even abirs shayari contest like guessing it with some pic or maybe with clue... 

the preparation thread will be great yaar.. Nandu thread was so beautiful we got to know n relived alot of moments.. 

lets do it... 

ammu wanted to prepare this time.. lets aks her else i'm interested to do it.. 👍🏼

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup I was thinking about that only I will make a vm with all yrhpk songs mixed together 🤔

superb Vaishu 👍🏼

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini mishti is emotionally weak but also strong to overcome that too... mah family doesnt find a middle ground but mish does it.. she becomes weak but doesnt give up and fights back at one point.. she does things for others but find a way to get her wish done too... accepting whatever comes n emotionally weak even kuhu can be said she just goes with flow n wants an immediate escapade.. 

Okay .....understood....👍🏼 She always tries to work around her situation.....doesn't leave anything to fate......

Unlike people who accept fate and tries to escape from their problems......

Okay....now I kind of understand where Abir comes from when he says he is weak and mish is strong......

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri cool jaan 🤗

dont worry jaana nothing will happen to mish but maybe she might get hurt not on face so dont worry 🤗 this will make abir to come in intense mood naa this time he wont leave anyone 😎

hmm😲.. I dint realise it😃

haan.... Meri cribbing mein I forgot😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

hmm😲.. I dint realise it😃

haan.... Meri cribbing mein I forgot😆

chalo acha hain...

humari wishes puri ho rahi hain kuch had tak...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

meraaa kabhi nahi Hota 

😆tumhara bhi hoga cool.....

Imagine abir nursing mishti back to health.....with extra kisses on the burns.....😆

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Thank you Uru for the long post....🤗🤗I think I got what I wanted to ask......lemme see if it will come out now🤣

First of all I agree with what u said abt lack of judgement on Mishti's part. Yes, she has that. She is a black/white person when it comes to other people.  She never thinks beyond what is right or wrong. Always on the move and needs to be in the centre of action.

Abir on the other hand has a better understanding of people and relationships. Even Mishti has admitted the same in initial episodes🤣 And somehow I believe we had the same discussion before.

Okay coming to my point, despite their contrast in discerning situations and their reactions to it...aren't they the same in their motto to protect each other from harm.?? Aren't their intentions always the same when hiding stuff that needed to be revealed?? 

Mishti never confessed her rajgad adventure after baba's revelation because she wanted Abir and meenu to have that mother son bonding moment. And the stunts Meenu pulled before too was never revealed becoz of the same. Wasn't that her way of looking out for Abir?? Likewise Abir never revealed nishant's drunk drama and that he had revealed the truth to nishant. Wasn't that his way of protecting nishmish relationship because he knew nish was important to mishti??

Despite of Abir learning from his mistakes and asking promises from mishti to not hide anything from him, would he ever reveal things when he knows it would hurt mishti??

But I think this is where the lack of judgement thing comes into play. 

Abir's motto in asking for promises from Mishti is because he somehow knows that Mishti lacks the judgment when it comes to reading people or doesn't know when she is being taken advantage of, especially by Meenu.

Abir on the other hand knows his mother pretty well and is equipped to handle her, more so now because he already made a mistake by giving into her blackmail. So he is being extra cautious.

I hope u got what I am trying to explain and I think I somehow got what you were trying to explain.😆

Ohh now i get it... 😆

This i actually explained it to uru somedays back... that the promise scene has more significance than it actually is shown... Is is fed of the back to back betrayal from meenu n family... He is scared of meenu using any truth against them, he has learnt his lesson on baba truth itself, and also he is time n again saw mish trusting n now also leaning towards meenu... so that promise scene was more of to protect mish n their relationship only... he is almost forcing mish to open up, like the haar think maybe the SR think looked funny but he somehow wanted to make mish say whats worrying her.. he wants to be careful that meenu doesnt get a chance to play.. he trusts mishti but also scared of her safety its like his way of protecting her... and he understood i think all your answers both their intention are same but he knew he can handle things more properly than mish as she gets into trouble easily n in end blames herself too... you only i think said about how abir lets mish to take lead but he is best captain or something... maybe abir understood that... so along with giving her go ahead he is trying to be her shield.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Just read about mishti incident... 

Chalo intense abir will be back

Mimzy thumbnail

Okay......Congrats for the new AT guys🥳

Read abt the 1 yr celebration thread........wohoo....🥳

So whats up?? What all things are we doing??

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago