Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Me too here 😆 after shopping😛😆

Shopping..what did u buy btw🤣🤣the thing that I hate most is shopping.😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ok girlsss here are the events we have for the celebration... do everyone participate ok.. we should rock it n make it a big success... please everyone participate...

Games we have

1. Riddles, emoji game - find things/character related to show with the given clue or emoji

2. Antakshari game with one song dedicated to each character

3. Shayari prediction - find the shayari with the given clue

4. Award show - like last time list to be made give some idea girls..

5. Treasure hunt - reach final destination following clue from different threads within time limit..

contributions (PM me your work do not post it in preparation thread)

you can make VM/gif.edits, write up, shayari, letters or anything..

there is an members award show girls please everyone do take a look and vote too.. its organized by suta (sutapasima)

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mii5

Happy women's day to all the beautiful ladies here!

Happy womens day mansi 🤗

how are you.. how do you find our show now.. its been long you are not active much..

Melodic_angel thumbnail

@diyu-im planning to write a write-up..so should I pm u or should I post it in the thread

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok girlsss here are the events we have for the celebration... do everyone participate ok.. we should rock it n make it a big success... please everyone participate...

Games we have

1. Riddles, emoji game - find things/character related to show with the given clue or emoji

5. Treasure hunt - reach final destination following clue from different threads within time limit..

contributions

there is an members award show girls please everyone do take a look and vote too.. its organized by suta (sutapasima)

Wow shayari predictions.I need to re-watch the episodes 😆😆

And award show..what's that..is it for characters🤔🤔 and treasure hunt..👏👏🥳

Wow it's gonna be so much fun👏

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Games we have

contributions

👏👏

Thanks diyuuuu🤗

Originally posted by: The_incredible

@diyu-im planning to write a write-up..so should I pm u or should I post it in the thread

PM me ammu.. every work just games n riddles are in thread individual work is to be pmed.. let me edit the post 😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Wow shayari predictions.I need to re-watch the episodes 😆😆

And award show..what's that..is it for characters🤔🤔 and treasure hunt..👏👏🥳

Wow it's gonna be so much fun👏

haha watch n be ready yaar shayari prediction is my favorite.. 😆

yes character award show... we are yet to prepare list come on you guyz suggest some categories..

haha lets enjoy dears 🥳

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

👏👏

Thanks diyuuuu🤗

Darling 🤗🤗 hope you all like it..

and cool need some clarification on antakshari will pm you about it ok... you have to organize it haan.. 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh my i remember this... mish sitting with danda n cool doing binocular analysis for BD 🤣🤣🤣 that was too good...

Uru you know Sam n me were discussing yesterday about you guys writing a nautanki on kunal nanko disturbing his bhai bhabhi 😆 atleast if meen n you were more active you can write on this naa...

@bold - exactly this Uru flirting and all is ok but we need some conversation... they are not talking at all... seems like incomplete like the one on first day after shaadi abir was saying about exam and all i thought it will go long but they cut short it, then about whats worrying mishti when they went out he just said everything will be ok thats it... i mean why are not mishbir talking... maybe they are waiting for lambe baal n chashma to make them talk n bring them back to form... until leap they had conversation be it anything but now.. 😒

Haan haan cool was busy to find whether it was abir or abir's BD 🤣🤣

Oh wow Sam is our biggest nautanki admirer 😆 we used to write rough work in abinal thread and she used to read that ...she is a nautanki follower from day 1 😆 haan yaar if full team was here , we would have written something 😭

I don't know why they aren't made to have any real conversation...I can take any level of drama if there is some real development in their relations but I don't see that at all After shaadi the relationship looks stagnant...waiting for the track to end soon