Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wah wah wah 👏👏👏👏🤞🤞 even I am shocked with abir's casual reactions 😆

You know you have revived my interest to watch future episodes now 😎😎😎 if abir turns out to be the actual player.... haaye haaye maza aa jayega 😆 intensity shots pakka bante hai ab

Ok this also explains that 24 hrs no drama line to meenu , may be he wanted a day to observe meenu and she what is she upto now , meenu's own mistake can confirm his doubt thats why keenly observing meenu now 😆 Because going by your theory ...ultimately abir feels that meenu is the one who mixed those pills but wants to observe more...

Abir will get zor ka jhatka when he will know that kuhu was actively involved too

So if kuhu blurt out on her own, what if she also says that mishti knew it but didn't reveal 😆

If drama is going this way , then I am quite excited to see everyone's reactions 😆😆

But don't want to attach high hopes here 🙈🙈

Ohh now this 24 hours too makes sense... 😆 as of now meenu is in hook and abir is even following meenu everywhere he doubts meenu for the pills but want to see more of her actions i think... 😆 see pills are hers, she gave it to parul according to what he knew, wont he think why to bring it to kitchen suddenly n all... only kuhu truth is remaining else he is closely watching meenu 😆

this is interesting yaar... i would love it if this goes in this direction... 😆 we cant have high hopes but then my main doubt is why abir exchanged cup with kuhu without a reason... 😆 but abir being a player will be a treat.. now actually except for meenu everyone are being clueless only one or other way.. 😆

Meri pyaari pyaari behno 🤗🤗🤗

Happy women's day 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Hayee Meri gurujiiiiiiiiii and all my super women here Happy happy women's day 🤗🤗🤗❤️

Cooolllll 🤗🤗🤗

Mujhe aaj nautanki likhne ka maann kar raha hai last night I was reading a few of then and had a hearty laugh ...thode tears bhi aa Gaye ..I am missing our old friends I am missing the fun yaar you should really visit those threads and read the comments over there 🤣🤣 😒😒 yaad hai ek baar mein kunal ki lawyer bani thi and you abir ki fighting case for kuhu 🤣🤣🤣 but the plot was that we both ended up praising abir in the court 🤣🤣 making mishti giving tough looks to abir and doubting on abir 🤣🤣 ohhh gosh kya kya likha tha 😆 section 1234 of the ajeeb o gareeb shaadi act , section 420 of the kuch bhi shaadi act 🤣

Yaar after March will be active more 👍🏼

Haan yaar the show is still better on many levels but I seriously wish to see some real meaningful mishbir scenes now ..😒😒 Sirf flirting n all nahi . ....

Ohh my i remember this... mish sitting with danda n cool doing binocular analysis for BD 🤣🤣🤣 that was too good...

Uru you know Sam n me were discussing yesterday about you guys writing a nautanki on kunal nanko disturbing his bhai bhabhi 😆 atleast if meen n you were more active you can write on this naa...

@bold - exactly this Uru flirting and all is ok but we need some conversation... they are not talking at all... seems like incomplete like the one on first day after shaadi abir was saying about exam and all i thought it will go long but they cut short it, then about whats worrying mishti when they went out he just said everything will be ok thats it... i mean why are not mishbir talking... maybe they are waiting for lambe baal n chashma to make them talk n bring them back to form... until leap they had conversation be it anything but now.. 😒

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Happpyyyy womaansss day 🤗🤗🤗

Cool meri jaan happy womans day 🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Cooolllll 🤗🤗🤗

Mujhe aaj nautanki likhne ka maann kar raha hai last night I was reading a few of then and had a hearty laugh ...thode tears bhi aa Gaye ..I am missing our old friends I am missing the fun yaar you should really visit those threads and read the comments over there 🤣🤣 😒😒 yaad hai ek baar mein kunal ki lawyer bani thi and you abir ki fighting case for kuhu 🤣🤣🤣 but the plot was that we both ended up praising abir in the court 🤣🤣 making mishti giving tough looks to abir and doubting on abir 🤣🤣 ohhh gosh kya kya likha tha 😆 section 1234 of the ajeeb o gareeb shaadi act , section 420 of the kuch bhi shaadi act 🤣

Yaar after March will be active more 👍🏼

Haan yaar the show is still better on many levels but I seriously wish to see some real meaningful mishbir scenes now ..😒😒 Sirf flirting n all nahi . ....

sweetest memories yaar gurujiiii🤗

I’ll always cherish them in my hear u know why....it gave me amazing sweet pals here people loved me here and I met you and Diyuuu🤗

I didn’t know I had that creative side 😆😳.... u n diyu were so so so encouraging and lovely 🤗

who says online only has negativity and fake people

I really had some sweet beautiful moments here

I don’t know if you all were one of the reasons why I started loving the show and MishBir more😳i get upset when even one person says they want to quit

our show is still better gurujiiii 😃..... and I’m sure we’ll have loads of beautiful sequences and story coming up

Parents show had loads of crappy track but they don’t give up .... and right now they do have a strong plot

I’m sure Rajan ji and his team will have something beautiful for both KUKU and Mishbir ...... specially our MishBir 😳

we’ll sail this together and sure cherish the show and this time in future 😳🤗

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Cool meri jaan happy womans day 🤗

tu aagayiiii 😭🤗🤗🤗

happy woman’s day jaan 🤗

watch the BTS of magic show and Holika burning 😃

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

tu aagayiiii 😭🤗🤗🤗

happy woman’s day jaan 🤗

watch the BTS of magic show and Holika burning 😃

I'm here jaan 🤗

happy women's day again my sweet cute dear 🤗

haan watched the whole episode this channel only i said cool i wanted them to give bts of intoxicated abir scenes 😆 they give a full episode n uncut of every scene unlike our show editors 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Main hoon 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Me too here 😆 after shopping😛😆

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy women's day to all the beautiful ladies here!