Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Sorry wanted to say Sha🤣

Sha will definately stay for a long long time.....

🤣🤣

In fact seeing his love for mishti,I feel he will stay...I don't think he loved any other FL of his show other than Mishti😆😆so chances of Sha staying is very high..but again no hopes..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

🤣🤣

In fact seeing his love for mishti,I feel he will stay...u don't think he loved any other FL of his show other than Mishti😆😆so chances of Sha staying is very high..but again no hopes..

abir and mish love is very different and i agree he never any FL like he love mishti...

even i dont want to keep any hopes..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok watched the coffee episode again... 😆

so abir appears suspicious when meenu exchanged the cup with kuhu, others reaction were normal but he was doubtful...

his casual attitude towards who might've spiked this, i feel he knowingly drank it maybe he doubted meenu to have done this so only he is not ready to find who did this... there is a catch over here...

when truth comes out unknowingly by kuhu or meenu exposes her abir might say i knew already... 😆

Wah wah wah 👏👏👏👏🤞🤞 even I am shocked with abir's casual reactions 😆

You know you have revived my interest to watch future episodes now 😎😎😎 if abir turns out to be the actual player.... haaye haaye maza aa jayega 😆 intensity shots pakka bante hai ab

Ok this also explains that 24 hrs no drama line to meenu , may be he wanted a day to observe meenu and she what is she upto now , meenu's own mistake can confirm his doubt thats why keenly observing meenu now 😆 Because going by your theory ...ultimately abir feels that meenu is the one who mixed those pills but wants to observe more...

Abir will get zor ka jhatka when he will know that kuhu was actively involved too

So if kuhu blurt out on her own, what if she also says that mishti knew it but didn't reveal 😆

If drama is going this way , then I am quite excited to see everyone's reactions 😆😆

But don't want to attach high hopes here 🙈🙈

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wah wah wah 👏👏👏👏🤞🤞 even I am shocked with abir's casual reactions 😆

You know you have revived my interest to watch future episodes now 😎😎😎 if abir turns out to be the actual player.... haaye haaye maza aa jayega 😆 intensity shots pakka bante hai ab

Ok this also explains that 24 hrs no drama line to meenu , may be he wanted a day to observe meenu and she what is she upto now , meenu's own mistake can confirm his doubt thats why keenly observing meenu now 😆 Because going by your theory ...ultimately abir feels that meenu is the one who mixed those pills but wants to observe more...

Abir will get zor ka jhatka when he will know that kuhu was actively involved too

So if kuhu blurt out on her own, what if she also says that mishti knew it but didn't reveal 😆

If drama is going this way , then I am quite excited to see everyone's reactions 😆😆

But don't want to attach high hopes here 🙈🙈

meenu is pro... she will blame mish only...

even kuhu will blame mish only...

abir should learn and act so much to defeat meenu...

Onyourface thumbnail

Meri pyaari pyaari behno 🤗🤗🤗

Happy women's day 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

meenu is pro... she will blame mish only...

even kuhu will blame mish only...

abir should learn and act so much to defeat meenu...

Haan but abir is not dumb to believe that its mishti ki wajah se 😆😆 lol he even justified mishti's actions in front of meenu in baba track as well , he understands mishti , her intentions and her actions very well ...

Baaki it all depends on future episodes, baaki mujhe zyada hopes hai nahi

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Happy women's day 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Gurujiiiiiiii🤗

Really missing our fun time here ....

AAP jaaldi se free hoke aajaooo🤗🤗🤗...really miss ya 💔

Yes no hopes attached ... But Positive thing is there is scope for improvement in our show😳

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Happy women's day 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Happpyyyy womaansss day 🤗🤗🤗

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Gurujiiiiiiii🤗

Really missing our fun time here ....

AAP jaaldi se free hoke aajaooo🤗🤗🤗...really miss ya 💔

Yes no hopes attached ... But Positive thing is there is scope for improvement in our show😳

Cooolllll 🤗🤗🤗

Mujhe aaj nautanki likhne ka maann kar raha hai last night I was reading a few of then and had a hearty laugh ...thode tears bhi aa Gaye ..I am missing our old friends I am missing the fun yaar you should really visit those threads and read the comments over there 🤣🤣 😒😒 yaad hai ek baar mein kunal ki lawyer bani thi and you abir ki fighting case for kuhu 🤣🤣🤣 but the plot was that we both ended up praising abir in the court 🤣🤣 making mishti giving tough looks to abir and doubting on abir 🤣🤣 ohhh gosh kya kya likha tha 😆 section 1234 of the ajeeb o gareeb shaadi act , section 420 of the kuch bhi shaadi act 🤣

Yaar after March will be active more 👍🏼

Haan yaar the show is still better on many levels but I seriously wish to see some real meaningful mishbir scenes now ..😒😒 Sirf flirting n all nahi . ....

ruhi19 thumbnail

Haan but abir is not dumb to believe that its mishti ki wajah se 😆😆 lol he even justified mishti's actions in front of meenu in baba track as well , he understands mishti , her intentions and her actions very well ...

Baaki it all depends on future episodes, baaki mujhe zyada hopes hai nahi

i can never doubt abir's support for mish...

but meenu is hell bent on proving mish wrong and all mishti ki wajah se...

even i dont have any hopes the way track is moving..