Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is cutting of as of Rhesha a soln..they r the reason y the show is running and fetching high trps..makers still doesn't care abt it..how much ever we wish..they r not gonna give more mishbir...ek kaam kyon nahi karti apna montage change karo aur daal do parallel couple ka pic..dekhte he kitne log dekhenge .

I agree with u geethu..Sha is doing a great job here..he is having various kinds of emotions portraying here..he has an opportunity to do awesome work here.so he is enjoying it. Aur hum logon ka kya geethu..who wake up at 6 only to see Rhesha..😭😭

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

exactly my point...

ganapathi pooja time abir himself offered kuhu togive as she is new BAHU of the house....

mish did prep in ganesh pooja and now in maha shivaratri too...par sab kuhu ko bol rahe the ki she did everything... even we kept quiet for that...

if kuhu has given some thing property or NGO no will question abir or meenu then when i comes to mishti y everyone should question her...

yday also kuhu wanted to do holika dahan just becoz mishti will do it with abir and she dont want mishti to do that so ussne maanga to abir ne kushi kushi de diya...

kuhu haq cheen liya tho kuch nahi vo bhi jaan buch ke and kuhu who always says mishti ne mera haq cheena tha then she should know how it feels to snatch right? then why are u snatching if u know the pain?

Words Ruhi 👏

Being my point 👍🏼

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

You want to know what illogical is dear😆

Watch k shows😆

I want say anything beyond this😆

Red duppatta has been flushed... Not just down the drain😆

Our show still has way way way better chances to recover n show beautiful track...

Ok honest confession

I m feeling the parent show track now is strong one... But they did have dum tracks.... But they bounced back....

It's really interest too see how leads there are now fighting all odds to fight for the right...

A show goes through ups n downs yaar.......Based on that if actors start quitting na...no shOw can survive more

In India's we have a wired concept of shows running for years together.......

Which becomes a source of bread n buyer for many....

What will Sha do going in movies?? Frankly he won't survive.......

This show is established... They have word hard to make base for MishBir ..... Why will they give up?

I feel they still enjoy the story.... Were have our reasons to Love or hate this show... Same with them....

More over it is their Bread n butter....

Couple of bad episodes of tracks is still fine.. The show still had loads to offer

We are not lost yaar

Cool whatever u said is ryt.,ya show is established so rhesha won't give up on mishbir..and it was us who choose to watch the show..so we have to handle the consequences ryt??we can't put the blame on anyone ryt..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

if they change the montage the show will never run...

parent show is good and yes they had good and bad tracks but right now it is more concentrated and it will be more any day as it is longest running so they show so more intrest for records and for achievements... if leads leave that show then its hard to run it as now that show run only because of leads...

coming to our show... im not sure im not even sure of its run for 3-4 years... sha khud ka record todega if he completes this show 400 epi...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

They cant run without them..they are giving the lolipop of mishbir in between to woo the shah and mishbir fans

aaj kal tho lolipop bhi nahi mil rahe hain...
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aaj kal tho lolipop bhi nahi mil rahe hain...

see they are giving weekly once or twice isse kush hojao😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

parent show is good and yes they had good and bad tracks but right now it is more concentrated and it will be more any day as kit is longest running so they show more intrest for records and for achievements... if leads leave that show then its hard to run it as now that show run only because of leads...

coming to our show... im not sure im not even sure of its run for 3-4 years... sha khud ka record todega if he completes this show 400 epi...

If Abir is not there ,then the show will not run..don't worry .the show have completed 250 episodes.and I'm sure RS will want to run the show for many years..and Abir is needed for that..and apart from Sha no one will be accepted as Abir .so Sha won't have the choice exceot to break his own record😆😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Cool yaara, am trying. But losing interest fast...

At this point hanging in there only and only for Shaheer. Absolutely no other reason.

So don’t know for how long...

But I love part of this forum and you guys... so yeh abhi chhodne ka toh sawal hi nahin hai yaara 🤗

thanks yaaraaa 🤗🤗

I hope makers give us more reason to love the show🤗

I'm sticking for MishBir 😆

things are not bad yet dear😳.... we’ll have Good logical episodes to🤗

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True 😆

Word Count: 1

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

parent show is good and yes they had good and bad tracks but right now it is more concentrated and it will be more any day as it is longest running so they show so more intrest for records and for achievements... if leads leave that show then its hard to run it as now that show run only because of leads...

take my word😃 Asha will stay for more than 500 episodes or even 1000

Yes the tracks are fluctuating... ups n downs are there... but the show is set n strongly based now..... I don’t see anything bad

there is scope of improvement in our show... n they will😊