Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ammu only one logical reason is here becoz of cost cutting..shah is the one who is highly paid in the show and next I think rhea..so if they decrease their ss their cost will be reduced na.😆

kya logic hain ye...

show will run in the name of sha and rhea... their chemistry and characters are different from any ITV show...

if they cant pay them well then y to hire them...

this show will run by sha only and many of us started to see just because sha is in it... because we all know sha projects are characters are different and impactful...

this show will run only in the name of mishbir/ rhesha... they cant run without them...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ammu only one logical reason is here becoz of cost cutting..shah is the one who is highly paid in the show and next I think rhea..so if they decrease their ss their cost will be reduced na.😆

Sha will be obviously highly paid and Rhea also..both of them r in a way established in tv and they can't afford to let go of Rhesha..both r very important for the show..to survive .I dont know..

I'm still surprised that Sha is finding happiness even in this illogical crap..he was so concerned abt the story line and here the story line is going down the drain every single day..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Preeti, can you edit that part out dear. Don’t want to give Mods any more reason, no matter how frustrating and suffocating it gets here...

🤗

Sorry Pali. I did. Thanks for watching out🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

even im loosing intrest in the show... but cant leave the show...

im still having the hope that we can get our old show..

if not i will leave the show but cant leave the forum...

as ammu said we stil wake up 6 in morning to see our show as we love it

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ufff the intensity😍😍

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preeti200

Ufff the intensity😍😍

What happened to this intensity after the wedding yaar? 🤷🏻‍♀️

They haven’t even kissed yet and giving BF-GF kinda challenges to each other

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

What happened to this intensity after the wedding yaar? 🤷🏻‍♀️

They haven’t even kissed yet and giving BF-GF kinda challenges to each other

kiss ka chodo.. they are not even seeing eo with the intensity...

abir ka kichidi chor ab tak nahi bataya mish ko and even mish painting in their room is behind some other canvas...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sha will be obviously highly paid and Rhea also..both of them r in a way established in tv and they can't afford to let go of Rhesha..both r very important for the show..to survive .I dont know..

I'm still surprised that Sha is finding happiness even in this illogical crap..he was so concerned abt the story line and here the story line is going down the drain every single day..

[/QUO

ammu they both are very important they cant let go them..instead of giving so much ss for them they can utilise other too..I think this may be the reason becoz most of the fans longing for mishbir the makers are adamant in sideline them and not promoting mishbir only promoting sidies.

For shah this is vey different from his previous shows yaar here he has the opportunity to explore so many emotions like intesne, comedy, funloving, dancing...so it makes him enjoy the show inspite of the story line

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kya logic hain ye...

show will run in the name of sha and rhea... their chemistry and characters are different from any ITV show...

if they cant pay them well then y to hire them...

this show will run by sha only and many of us started to see just because sha is in it... because we all know sha projects are characters are different and impactful...

this show will run only in the name of mishbir/ rhesha... they cant run without them...

They cant run without them..they are giving the lolipop of mishbir in between to woo the shah and mishbir fans

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

You want to know what illogical is dear😆

Watch k shows😆

I want say anything beyond this😆

Red duppatta has been flushed... Not just down the drain😆

Our show still has way way way better chances to recover n show beautiful track...

Ok honest confession

I m feeling the parent show track now is strong one... But they did have dum tracks.... But they bounced back....

It's really interest too see how leads there are now fighting all odds to fight for the right...

A show goes through ups n downs yaar.......Based on that if actors start quitting na...no shOw can survive more

In India's we have a wired concept of shows running for years together.......

Which becomes a source of bread n buyer for many....

What will Sha do going in movies?? Frankly he won't survive.......

This show is established... They have word hard to make base for MishBir ..... Why will they give up?

I feel they still enjoy the story.... Were have our reasons to Love or hate this show... Same with them....

More over it is their Bread n butter....

Couple of bad episodes of tracks is still fine.. The show still had loads to offer

We are not lost yaar