Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kounsi thread mein post karu?

So managing company...... Named thread

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, I replied to you again there and clarified it...

Jaane de, for some Mishti can do no right 😏

Exactly

Word Count: 1

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinutha91

If the property was offered to kuhu , she would have accepted it too.. wo kabhi mana karti kya? Usko to koi kuch nahi bolta!

Exactly, if abir had given his ngo to kuhu tab kuhu nahi sochti ki mishti ko bura lagega and mishti bhi nahi sochti ki un Dono ne Milke Yaha kaam kiya hai and na fans sochte because kubir bond is best

I remember ganpati Pooja, kuku did aarti, kuhu gave cheque too police commissioner behalf of whole ngo jabki mishti had done the tayyari ,mishti ne bura maana tha kya, kuhu knew that time right Whar mishbir are to each other

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly, if abir had given his ngo to kuhu tab kuhu nahi sochti ki mishti ko bura lagega and mishti bhi nahi sochti ki un Dono ne Milke Yaha kaam kiya hai and na fans sochte because kubir bond is best

I remember ganpati Pooja, kuku did aarti, kuhu gave cheque too police commissioner behalf of whole ngo jabki mishti had done the tayyari ,mishti ne bura maana tha kya, kuhu knew that time right Whar mishbir are to each other

exactly my point...

ganapathi pooja time abir himself offered kuhu togive as she is new BAHU of the house....

mish did prep in ganesh pooja and now in maha shivaratri too...par sab kuhu ko bol rahe the ki she did everything... even we kept quiet for that...

if kuhu has given some thing property or NGO no will question abir or meenu then when i comes to mishti y everyone should question her...

yday also kuhu wanted to do holika dahan just becoz mishti will do it with abir and she dont want mishti to do that so ussne maanga to abir ne kushi kushi de diya...

kuhu haq cheen liya tho kuch nahi vo bhi jaan buch ke and kuhu who always says mishti ne mera haq cheena tha then she should know how it feels to snatch right? then why are u snatching if u know the pain?

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

So not interested in RedPear drama 😏

Papers burn karne she kya hoga. Transaction is digital yaar. Paper is just a formality...

I have lost interest in the show rapidly in the last 2 days... it’s such a drag fest at this point. they need to either address the insecurity or just let it go. So tired of na-jaanboozkar galtiya and then playing a victim card and everyone’s pampering, especially Abir. Feeling uninspired at this point...

I genuinely don't like when a honest n good fan losses interest Yaara........ The makers are so dum

Ok...

Let's take it one episode at a time ok😛....n hope something concrete comes up......

Also these makers had shown so so much after marriage romance n moments between the parent show couple.... Their favourite....

Kya ukhad jayega unkaaa if they show some beautiful moments between MishBir😡

Holi ka kuch to acha use karooo .. Like ever festive that favourite couple gets a romantic number.....

Leave romance

Atleast they can show some logical track na...

This track isn't worst...... But the handling of MishBir in this is

I really hope they improve from now so that genuine n honest fans don't lose interest...

Plzzzz..... No one leaves as of now ok😭 I'm scared

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[/QUOTEI I have stopped stepping out of AT to save my blood pressure and heartache by reading some of those posts...

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I genuinely don't like when a honest n good can losses interest Yaara........ The makers are so dum

Ok...

Let's take it one episode at a time ok😛....n hope something concrete comes up......

Also these makers had shown so so much after marriage romance n moments between the parent show couple.... Their favourite....

Holi ka kuch to acha use karooo .. Like ever festive that favourite couple gets a romantic number.....

Leave romance

I really hope they improve from now so that genuine n honest fans don't lose interest...

Cool yaara, am trying. But losing interest fast...

At this point hanging in there only and only for Shaheer. Absolutely no other reason.

So don’t know for how long...

But I love part of this forum and you guys... so yeh abhi chhodne ka toh sawal hi nahin hai yaara 🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preeti200

I have stopped stepping out of AT to save my blood pressure and heartache by reading those posts...

Preeti 🤗

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I genuinely don't like when a honest n good can losses interest Yaara........ The makers are so dum

Ok...

Leave romance

Cool parent shows couple is their fav and here kuku is their favourite..kya bigada mishbir ne..what mistake did Sha and Rhea do..were the makers not ready to accept Sha and Rhea on board..did they accepted Rhesha only becoz of the channel😭😭

i have lost it completely..still I'm here tied to a hope of everything coming find one day..but that too is hanging on my head..just one more week..after that I'm planning to leave the show for ever..*but it won't happen*😆😆still I will wake up at 6 for the show..*banging head on wall*🤗🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Cool parent shows couple is their fav and here kuku is their favourite..kya bigada mishbir ne..what mistake did Sha and Rhea do..were the makers not ready to accept Sha and Rhea on board..did they accepted Rhesha only becoz of the channel😭😭

i have lost it completely..still I'm here tied to a hope of everything coming find one day..but that too is hanging on my head..just one more week..after that I'm planning to leave the show for ever..*but it won't happen*😆😆still I will wake up at 6 for the show..*banging head on wall*🤗🤗

Ammu only one logical reason is here becoz of cost cutting..shah is the one who is highly paid in the show and next I think rhea..so if they decrease their ss their cost will be reduced na.😆