Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/anshu_0803/status/1169626468755705861?s=20

An old tweet but it is very funny🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

omg and here we call mishbir as kids these is too hilarious yaar that too explaining the benefits🤣🤣

yaa...😆

different way of apologize... 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yaa...😆

different way of apologize... 😆

aisi apology aaj tak nahi deka mein ne...
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ruhi19

aisi apology aaj tak nahi deka mein ne...

mein bhi nahi dekhi reel or real ...

I actually love it.. Useful gift hai...

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haan officially we name him baby nanko of bhai n bhabhi 🤣 but this cute boy is being khabab mai haddi always Sammy 😆 he needs to be kept busy else he wont get a younger sibling from him bhai n bhabhi🤣

🤣 for that Abir have to teach something to his baby Nanko. Even though Abir himself is in kg in this field, he pretends as if he knows everything and gonna do IT big😆 ( only we know how he hasn't reached farther forehead 😘🤣) atleast he can teach him how to do bahana so that rest will be taken care by Kuhu🤣

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I want to ask a question ..firms r always interested in making profits and which ever firm is that they r profit oriented..so do makers consider us as mere mishbir fans..or do they know what they sell..we r not just any random fans..we have invested our valuable money inorder to watch the show at 6 am..dont they value our money..arey if they r interested in profits,we r also interested in profits..they have to understand that..

As a matter of fact, though we contribute in their profits they don’t actually care. Simply will come back with ‘if you don’t like it you can always use your remote’. But they also aware of human psychology as well. They get handsome male as Leads to attract women be it any age...Then the FL (to attract those few male viewers) to match the ML, it is like trial and error... if the couple successfully attracted viewers, then comes the actual story, they put all the efforts for the first 100 to 150 to hook the viewers. After that most of the episodes you would be just watching crap but still you won’t use your remote or cancel your subscription. You will be bind to the show to the characters and mainly to the people playing those characters. That’s it they make money and we will be breaking our heads.

Any publicity is good publicity be it negative or positive.
To show opposition, the logical fans should stop contributing to trps and don’t post on social media or respond to it.

Try to watch other shows, you will be like really .

But still people watch for the same reason, I mentioned above. Comparatively, our show hasn’t reached that stage, it is quite bearable.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ammu relax yaar🤗🤗we cant do anything ammu makers need drama so they are using kuhu lets wait for some time yaar..I think we will have mishbir too otherwise fans wont spare them yaar..I dont think the petition and all work we should only request the makers and comment on DKP IG handle abt frustrated with kuhu..but makers taking negative comments as their publicity yaar that is why fans unfollowed dkp though they wont listen😲

Ok I will sent PM today yaar

I hope so.seeing sha's happiness I can't even wish him to quit..what's more imp than sha's happiness😭😭

Hype mishbir.thats the only way .

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

getting irritated with kuhu drama yar... iss mishku ki prob show katam hone tak chalta hi rahega... tennis match hoga inke relation ke saat...

🤣🤣ab Hum kar bhi kya sakte hai

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg 🤣 he is such a cute baby..

Yup he's 🤣