Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Actually there is a song seq with both couple i think.. according to chaitrali mam post kuku were shooting alone for song seq... and in our show we never get separate song seq so another tennis match on way... this is why i want them to use dheere dheere n saathiya always

Saathiya mere is more beautiful than all the bollywood songs put together..pata hai in my most played songs list, Saathiya mere is the first one..when I sent the song to my frnd,he also liked it instantly..theres some beauty in that song...tennis match toh hoga hi..after all if at all show provides some kuku scenes then it's a tennis match... otherwise we don't even get proper kuku scenes😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Ahaa🤣#goofykid..who will say that this guy is going to complete 36 years this year..he is still like some school kid😆😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

I am watching marathi show now.. There when hero want to apologize to herione he always gift her fruits earlier it was box of orange now it's watermelon...... 😆😆

A big sorry so a big watermelon now.. 🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ahaa🤣#goofykid..who will say that this guy is going to complete 36 years this year..he is still like some school kid😆😆

So true Yaar, no one can say he would complete 36 years, he's really a goofy kid 🤣🤣🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣🤣agar maaf banke ghar chodega to I am okay with his forgiveness

*Sigh* pata nahi vaishu aisa milegi bhi ya nahi

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*Sigh* pata nahi vaishu aisa milegi bhi ya nahi

Ummeed pe duniya kaayam hai 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

So true Yaar, no one can say he would complete 36 years, he's really a goofy kid 🤣🤣🤣

I wish I have got some goofy kid like Sha in my real lyf..there's a huge gap between Sha and me..Sha is from the northern part of India..and I'm from the southern part of India..I wish I met this goofy kid once in my lyf😆😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ek kaam karo na .show ka montage bhi kuhu ka bana do..everything is about her only..kuku dance seq..r we mishbir fans considered as some fools or some toys.bas bhagwan kare kuhu ko jaldi jaldi apne paas bulaye..😭😭 geethu,I have told u abt online petitionplz try to ask someone from twitter to do that..mishbir fans we need justice..it's not fair..sab kuku ka..and they r called side characters..arey actual side characters r mishbir..

Ps: geethu u didn't reply to my pm.. 😭😭

Ammu relax yaar🤗🤗we cant do anything ammu makers need drama so they are using kuhu lets wait for some time yaar..I think we will have mishbir too otherwise fans wont spare them yaar..I dont think the petition and all work we should only request the makers and comment on DKP IG handle abt frustrated with kuhu..but makers taking negative comments as their publicity yaar that is why fans unfollowed dkp though they wont listen😲

Ok I will sent PM today yaar

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I too had the same doubt when I was watching the episode.... Suddenly Abhir started playing with the coffee mugs .... Later when he gave the mugs again Meenakshi exchanged it with Kuhu then Abhir took Kuhu's I was skeptical..... Hope Abhir knows about Meenakshi and Kuhu's kaand.....

haina the cup game ok but then suddenly abir exchanging his cup with kuhu was definitely not normal... he already doubt s meenu yaar but kuhu i dont know when he will atleast get a doubt