Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

they will move out of the house for sure... but circumstances will be responsible for that... may be moving out will take 4-8 weeks...

im tired o these functions yar... hope holi ke baad we get some normal routine...

exactly this time no one can even stop him, after seeing meenu play with so many who will even have the guts to stop abir..

yaar me too after shaadi its all back to back function we need some normal day..

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

hai re kissss math 😔😡

koi training do re in gadhedon ko😡

🤣 what do you expect from KG kids

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha saara khoon maaf if they bring this on 🤣🥳 but surely abir suspects something yaar that too he knew meenu is somewhere involved he just needs to know about kuhu...

Exactly and that'll be the happiest day of our lives 🤗,abir ko kuhu ka sach pata chalega, haaaayeeee

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The shows tagline should be sambhalna Abir ka kaam hai...he manages everything yaar..he need to know kuhu's involvement..I'm sure in Holi we may get some sort of drama for sure..after all celebrations=functions ryt??

exactly abir is the one to settle everything at end however or whoever messes things he fixes it... holi shoot is still going on so n none of our show function goes without drama even see this holi pooja we are getting drama... so holi will also have drama 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

hai na😆

See.... such super duper hit couples also dint get elaborate marriages 😆

Yup true 😆🤗,super magical couple of ours 🤗

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

this is same evening holi dhahan...so there must more scenes on actual holi day...

And if you gals have noticed, we didn't get any mishbir romantic segments after the steamy shower romance. So even now we will get only funny, drama and light hearted scenes in the segments...but the actual romantic scenes will come as a surprise.

Actually there is a song seq with both couple i think.. according to chaitrali mam post kuku were shooting alone for song seq... and in our show we never get separate song seq so another tennis match on way... this is why i want them to use dheere dheere n saathiya always

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly and that'll be the happiest day of our lives 🤗,abir ko kuhu ka sach pata chalega, haaaayeeee

Itna bhi expect mat Karo vaishu..even if Abir knows the truth,he will be like chalo kuhu I'm very sorry for ur insecurities and blah blah blah .he may even give hug to her. *adorable idiot*😆😆

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If not romantic scenes they could have shown BM/BP and mish scenes on how they miss her and mish complaining about not making Abir ghar jamai or something like that..just some light hearted dialogues..they are completely concentrating on kuhu and not even bothered about mish..didn't even showed proper pagphere rasam of her😡

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Itna bhi expect mat Karo vaishu..even if Abir knows the truth,he will be like chalo kuhu I'm very sorry for ur insecurities and blah blah blah .he may even give hug to her. *adorable idiot*😆😆

🤣🤣🤣agar maaf banke ghar chodega to I am okay with his forgiveness