Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

this is same evening holi dhahan...so there must more scenes on actual holi day...

And if you gals have noticed, we didn't get any mishbir romantic segments after the steamy shower romance. So even now we will get only funny, drama and light hearted scenes in the segments...but the actual romantic scenes will come as a surprise.

kuch nahi milega...

iss holi bhi kuku ke naam par hain...

kuku having invidual dance sequence and mishbir ka ab tak nahi pata chala...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kuch nahi milega...

haan even in segment kuhu IV she said she got a gift form kunal to participate in the holi dance..so only kuku dance seq😭

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

haan even in segment kuhu IV she said she got a gift form kunal to participate in the holi dance..so only kuku dance seq😭

ha 😭

even heard in some seg that holi pe BB will do something and mishku ke beech again something will happen and more drama will be there...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kuch nahi milega...

Sabar rak ruhi...🤗

sabar ka pal meetha hotha hai...

we have surprised with pre wedding sequence and the dheere dheere after the steamy romance...

Ruhi this track is about Kuhu...so without involving her how will they deal with her issues...

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok watched the coffee episode again... 😆

so abir appears suspicious when meenu exchanged the cup with kuhu, others reaction were normal but he was doubtful...

his casual attitude towards who might've spiked this, i feel he knowingly drank it maybe he doubted meenu to have done this so only he is not ready to find who did this... there is a catch over here...

when truth comes out unknowingly by kuhu or meenu exposes her abir might say i knew already... 😆

I too had the same doubt when I was watching the episode.... Suddenly Abhir started playing with the coffee mugs .... Later when he gave the mugs again Meenakshi exchanged it with Kuhu then Abhir took Kuhu's I was skeptical..... Hope Abhir knows about Meenakshi and Kuhu's kaand.....

ruhi19 thumbnail

Sabar rak ruhi...🤗

sabar ka pal meetha hotha hai...

we have surprised with pre wedding sequence and the dheere dheere after the steamy romance...

Ruhi this track is about Kuhu...so without involving her how will they deal with her issues...

i know this track is about kuhu but holi mishbir kr liye kitna spl hain...

getting irritated with this non stop drama and functions...

if i get any mishbir scenes then i will be morethan happy...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I too had the same doubt when I was watching the episode.... Suddenly Abhir started playing with the coffee mugs .... Later when he gave the mugs again Meenakshi exchanged it with Kuhu then Abhir took Kuhu's I was skeptical..... Hope Abhir knows about Meenakshi and Kuhu's kaand.....

kuch bhi ho but i want abir to be more careful and more smart this tym...
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ek kaam karo na .show ka montage bhi kuhu ka bana do..everything is about her only..kuku dance seq..r we mishbir fans considered as some fools or some toys.bas bhagwan kare kuhu ko jaldi jaldi apne paas bulaye..😭😭 geethu,I have told u abt online petitionplz try to ask someone from twitter to do that..mishbir fans we need justice..it's not fair..sab kuku ka..and they r called side characters..arey actual side characters r mishbir..

Ps: geethu u didn't reply to my pm.. 😭😭

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So do you want to watch tennis match...

Geeth, when they give a dance sequence to the supporting characters wont they give a proper romantic sequence to the leads...

they know what sells...that is why on kuhu birthday they put THE MISHBIR SHOW..

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So do you want to watch tennis match...

Geeth, when they give a dance sequence to the supporting characters wont they give a proper romantic sequence to the leads...

they know what sells...that is why on kuhu birthday they put THE MISHBIR SHOW..

I want to ask a question ..firms r always interested in making profits and which ever firm is that they r profit oriented..so do makers consider us as mere mishbir fans..or do they know what they sell..we r not just any random fans..we have invested our valuable money inorder to watch the show at 6 am..dont they value our money..arey if they r interested in profits,we r also interested in profits..they have to understand that..