Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok diyu was saying that there is an Sbb segment where Mishti challenges abhir to colour her first or something

And she puts Gullal oh him 😆

Any one saw that segment ??

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stimmy

👍🏼 then what about kuhu? Is it not her fault?

He would have said it that he already knew when he confronted yesterday..and he is happy about transferring the ownership of company to Mishti..it's so confusing😕

May be CVs are keeping options so that they can change the track as per TRP. They have given so many hints of bhaag ke shaadi, but nothing of that sort happened. Now everything points to AM leaving rv, but it won't happen I guess💔

I don't think he suspects kuhu but he might have felt something fishy as diya said. So exchanged the cup. See when he was confronting his mother he said that are you looking to put the blame on Mishti... Both of them were happy about the ownership change because it means BB and Kunal has accepted her Mishti wholeheartedly. From Abir's side it is kunal's acceptance and Mishti it was MIL acceptance. But when he comes to kuhu tried to harm mishti he will confront her and maybe kunal wont like it...because as per uru even the truth will be valued only when it comes out at the right time. That is why almost all of us doesn't like Mishti hiding things especially from Abir .

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok diyu was saying that there is an Sbb segment where Mishti challenges abhir to colour her first or something

And she puts Gullal oh him 😆

Any one saw that segment ??

I saw that segment cool..nothing was there ..mishbir were talking something and she out color in Abir's face and she run away😆🤣thats it..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Holi sa yaad aaha ki pecale holi mein abir ne mishti ke earring ko bachaya tha...

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes what to do we have to calm ourself with this only else our temper gonna sore high 🤣

ohh that would be so good... i loved that scene yaar innocent baby nanko n mish teasing n bir all scared n fumbling 🤣

Mmm dont remind me sam i miss those days so much...

Baby Nanko is so cute😆 we will keep calling him that till he is a good devar

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I saw that segment cool..nothing was there ..mishbir were talking something and she out color in Abir's face and she run away😆🤣thats it..

hai ram 😆

when will these two grow😆

that’s it😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I’m seeing hum aap ke hain kaun 😊

n realised one thing

how ever beautiful Nisha and prem ki love story is..... the marriage that the elder brother gets is beautiful ... Nisha n Prem don’t even get proper marriage😆

Even Suman n prem from MPK

well I’ll think our mishbir like that😆.. who don’t get good things always🤣....

ohh thats a cool observation cool yo 🥳😆🤗

good people go through difficulty n all these grandeur is not necessary for them 😆 our mishbir are exactly like these films only re..

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bold - That would give all the honour back to CVs, the respect which I had for them till 150 epi 😆

haha saara khoon maaf if they bring this on 🤣🥳 but surely abir suspects something yaar that too he knew meenu is somewhere involved he just needs to know about kuhu...

Originally posted by: The_incredible

May be that's true yaar..he might know who spiked the drink..but decided not to tell anyone.and his confronting meenu says it all..I second u in this..

haina in that confrontation he didnt say anything to meenu when she asked if she doesnt have rights to know who did this... he just needs kuhu truth else he is aware meenu has a hand in this...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haina in that confrontation he didnt say anything to meenu when she asked if she doesnt have rights to know who did this... he just needs kuhu truth else he is aware meenu has a hand in this...

if abir can handle this situation then it will sone pe shuhaga... lets see how this will move on...