Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I’m seeing hum aap ke hain kaun 😊

n realised one thing

how ever beautiful Nisha and prem ki love story is..... the marriage that the elder brother gets is beautiful ... Nisha n Prem don’t even get proper marriage😆

Even Suman n prem from MPK

well I’ll think our mishbir like that😆.. who don’t get good things always🤣....

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ok watched the coffee episode again... 😆

so abir appears suspicious when meenu exchanged the cup with kuhu, others reaction were normal but he was doubtful...

his casual attitude towards who might've spiked this, i feel he knowingly drank it maybe he doubted meenu to have done this so only he is not ready to find who did this... there is a catch over here...

when truth comes out unknowingly by kuhu or meenu exposes her abir might say i knew already... 😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

so abir appears suspicious when meenu exchanged the cup with kuhu, others reaction were normal but he was doubtful...

his casual attitude towards who might've spiked this, i feel he knowingly drank it maybe he doubted meenu to have done this so only he is not ready to find who did this... there is a catch over here...

when truth comes out unknowingly by kuhu or meenu exposes her abir might say i knew already... 😆

I second you in this diya...

His cool attitude says it all...

I feel he decided to play the game because he smelled something wrong...and he made sure the cup that was given to mishti goes to his mom but when she exchanged with kuhu. he took the cup from her.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I’m seeing hum aap ke hain kaun 😊

n realised one thing

how ever beautiful Nisha and prem ki love story is..... the marriage that the elder brother gets is beautiful ... Nisha n Prem don’t even get proper marriage😆

Even Suman n prem from MPK

well I’ll think our mishbir like that😆.. who don’t get good things always🤣....

🤣wow anu what a discovery and so true 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - That would give all the honour back to CVs, the respect which I had for them till 150 epi 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May be that's true yaar..he might know who spiked the drink..but decided not to tell anyone.and his confronting meenu says it all..I second u in this..

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

vote to mish

https://twitter.com/_Jayesh_1/status/1235124847665127425

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

👍🏼 then what about kuhu? Is it not her fault?

He would have said it that he already knew when he confronted yesterday..and he is happy about transferring the ownership of company to Mishti..it's so confusing😕

May be CVs are keeping options so that they can change the track as per TRP. They have given so many hints of bhaag ke shaadi, but nothing of that sort happened. Now everything points to AM leaving rv, but it won't happen I guess💔

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣wow anu what a discovery and so true 😆

hai na😆

See.... such super duper hit couples also dint get elaborate marriages 😆