😆😆

I got a shock.....😆😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

are Meri jaan 🤗 rant as much as you want😃

Bhadaaass nikaal de 🤗😃🤗

See it’s phase re..... bad episodes good episodes Hote hi hain 😳... it’s their bread n butter😊... they’ll not want to spoil it😳

Rajan ji just has two good shows as of now 😊 His PH will be careful😊 don’t worry😳

I think they are trying to show that whatever Kuhu does is shifted down the carpet until it blows up... n it’s quite close now.... this track has kuhu a lot😊

So the end result will surely be positive😳🤗

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thanks anuuu......🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Om shanthi club n all huh🤣

I wish Nautanki team writes about Kunal interrupting Mihsbir romance and how it will be in future. 🤣

How cute was Kunal when he tried entering in to Mihsbir's room twice but Abir didn't let him in😆

I miss those good old days where we used to get daily dose of Nautanki

yes what to do we have to calm ourself with this only else our temper gonna sore high 🤣

ohh that would be so good... i loved that scene yaar innocent baby nanko n mish teasing n bir all scared n fumbling 🤣

Mmm dont remind me sam i miss those days so much...

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I need some good om shantii momemts to get through.......😆

IT is not going to happen soon😆

🤣 its better we do this daily else we will become like benba soon randomly smiling🤣

IT i dont want IT now else they will mess it up like shaadi 🤣

Ahem.....his current placement of hand is very dangerous....😆Bare area se bhi.....😆

haan i know i know 😆 he was being careful but ended up in more dangerous position 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan i know i know 😆 he was being careful but ended up in more dangerous position 😆

abeyyyyy 🤣 chup karooooo kaminoooo🤣🤣

Jaan .... danger danger🤣

Another crappy shw diyaaaa ......old wine in new bottle.....same drama again and again.......😆I saw it yesterday only coz I like the actress coz of her first shw.......couldn't keep my interest.......😆

Ohh thank god i thought of watching for kj.. 😆 but maybe trp aunties will like such things only lets see next week trp will tell 😆

it will change jaan 😃

see I know we are are irked with dumbed mishbir 😆

Random scenes

But that happens I guess... now all have to work for 6 days episode.... plus festive shoot

I think and I really hope by next week this should fall in place

see kuhu being a slight grey shade and Meenu being the antagonist can still be digested

Tomorrow if they get someone else we’ll say this was a good track 😆

I know mishbir still need the communication.....

I have a feeling this will lead them to mishbir house

I say let abhir himself see what Kuhu is and then reprimand Mishti for always hiding

I want mishti to come out of her dumb thought of being a home breaker.... she’s not ......

I really feel the breakup track was good now because it has made abhir more wary about his mother

Let’s see where this takes us

I’m was scared when I heard that actors looked disinterested ....... it’s their job... upper neeche Hota hai thoda 😳... but they still love the show😊

i totally agree jaan..

actually seems like makers also have starting trouble like abir so only they are messed this first saturday remember how upset we were seeing first few after leap epis... 🤣 it will get back to form next week dear i feel this too...

i dont mind meenu being grey yaar it is a fixed thing but we need balance like this week starting episodes.. 😆

mishbir communication is something which is making everyone disconnect yaar.. they need to work on that.. i feel this can improve... as its back to back celebration now.. 😆 lets hope for best..

Mm abir being careful of meenu is the only saving grace, he is not like baba track blindly blaming meenu but this time he is being extra careful... this is good..

actors need interest yaar as of now its all functions n script is lagging so maybe they are going through low time.. it happened during 200th episode celebration time too naa then after sangeet they all were back to form... they love show yaar..

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Good girl...😆

No No, Post leap, all those calculative touches gayi paani mein🤣

haha i understand yaar but it varies with many scenes 😆

abeyyyyy 🤣 chup karooooo kaminoooo🤣🤣