Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaar I’m scared of one thing

I really hope makers don’t come in any pressure and suddenly show consummation

I would not like that

let them take time show some fore play, some pre play little tension and want in both

hurried or rushed up IT can be disaster

I want it to be just beautiful 😊

ohhh no yaar shaadi they made a mess of it now more than pressure for drama if they make a mess of this too i will charge them with danda seriously... i cant handle it better later but not like this...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shaantiiii shaantiiii Om 😌🙏🏻

Relax dear... I know why fandom is angry

1. Kuhu doing everything n roaming Scott free

2. Mishti putting things under carpet n now thinking it’s better that way n not telling anything to Abhir

3. MishBir not getting proper convo

4. KuKu story having no strong base and just going randomly

5. Meenu doing the CCTV cam work in rajvansh 🤣

well now that I saw something 🤣 and that I’m cool now🤣..... also thanks to Om Shanthiiii😌🙏🏻
I feel all the above are petty things which comes as a package deal with any show

I saw the clippings of colours new 10pm show and trust me this is peanuts before that 😆gold I mean or even diamond 🤣

these things are subject to episode re🤣 plz read the written update before investing your morning 🤣

But on a serious note these things are reversible and can be very easily mended ..... 😃so our investment is not gone down the drain as of now😃 it’s very safe😆😳

Spot on Anu.....

I am okay with drama and i understand where they are coming from... but today's episode was just Bakwaas....It was plain....I think makers weren't ready with this 6 days thingi....from next week they will be alright i guess...

Yeah re....i watched the casanova show aur mera boredom badgai, then we had fun the forum with Uru, pali, viji....You know what? in Uk YRHPK was telecasted at 6 pm since a year but because of colourful ..they changed the timing to 7pm to compete with Casanova

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Comic character.....😆sach mein......😆

Bold - exactly what I am saying. They are all so bored.😆

haan in today IV kaveri too looked bored... 😆 dont know what are they doing yaar... seriously its gonna be a year n cant imagine its the same show we started watching last year 😆 what a contrast

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

what you saw new show n slept off wow nice thank god i saw in twitter in our tag someone said the new one looks promising so our show needs to buck up well 🤣

Another crappy shw diyaaaa ......old wine in new bottle.....same drama again and again.......😆I saw it yesterday only coz I like the actress coz of her first shw.......couldn't keep my interest.......😆

Okay......😆What I want is to bitch abt the red shw .....😆but its banned.....so cone up with something else......🤣

haha that we cant do but i'm watching it now for comic relief 🤣🤣 ok can we discuss something but what 😆

Npdeepa thumbnail

Ahem.....his current placement of hand is very dangerous....😆Bare area se bhi.....😆

Exactly mini....🤣

These bachchi's are not getting my point...😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣 Ommm shantiiii

wah positivity ki dhukan aaja aaja.. 🥳🤗

haha it will chage cool for better it has to change but comparatively i can say its better 😆

it will change jaan 😃

see I know we are are irked with dumbed mishbir 😆

Random scenes

But that happens I guess... now all have to work for 6 days episode.... plus festive shoot

I think and I really hope by next week this should fall in place

see kuhu being a slight grey shade and Meenu being the antagonist can still be digested

Tomorrow if they get someone else we’ll say this was a good track 😆

I know mishbir still need the communication.....

I have a feeling this will lead them to mishbir house

I say let abhir himself see what Kuhu is and then reprimand Mishti for always hiding

I want mishti to come out of her dumb thought of being a home breaker.... she’s not ......

I really feel the breakup track was good now because it has made abhir more wary about his mother

Let’s see where this takes us

I’m was scared when I heard that actors looked disinterested ....... it’s their job... upper neeche Hota hai thoda 😳... but they still love the show😊

Npdeepa thumbnail

haha i noticed re but he is mostly careful in holding minimum of direct contact thats why i said why not little lower 😆

Good girl...😆

No No, Post leap, all those calculative touches gayi paani mein🤣

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ahhhhhhh.......🤗🤗🤗🤗jhappis for u cool........

Sry for the rant.......

And thank u for the positivity..........🤗

We need smething to discuss other than the shw.....😆

are Meri jaan 🤗 rant as much as you want😃

Bhadaaass nikaal de 🤗😃🤗

See it’s phase re..... bad episodes good episodes Hote hi hain 😳... it’s their bread n butter😊... they’ll not want to spoil it😳

Rajan ji just has two good shows as of now 😊 His PH will be careful😊 don’t worry😳

I think they are trying to show that whatever Kuhu does is shifted down the carpet until it blows up... n it’s quite close now.... this track has kuhu a lot😊

So the end result will surely be positive😳🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

are Meri jaan 🤗 rant as much as you want😃

Bhadaaass nikaal de 🤗😃🤗

See it’s phase re..... bad episodes good episodes Hote hi hain 😳... it’s their bread n butter😊... they’ll not want to spoil it😳

Rajan ji just has two good shows as of now 😊 His PH will be careful😊 don’t worry😳

I think they are trying to show that whatever Kuhu does is shifted down the carpet until it blows up... n it’s quite close now.... this track has kuhu a lot😊

So the end result will surely be positive😳🤗

kab katam hoga yar...

its just 2 weeks i think...

jaise chal raha hain waise dek kar nahi lagta it will end soon...

every track takes 6-8 weeks minimum...