Frequent Posters

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Hoi diya..

this is even better...look where his thumb and forefinger is😉😆

Episode:::NO COMMENTS

I think they' didn't have bank of episodes and they can't deny telecasting this week as welll...so all this MISHBIR SHOW and other craps to fill in today's slot...

This is similar to what I was telling about the pool scene.. even there his hand is ahem ahem

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ahh yes......donon hi fattuuuhj hain.aue ab dumb bhi........aaargh.......anu.....

Om shantiiii

Om shantiii

Om shantiii......

shaantiiii shaantiiii Om 😌🙏🏻

Relax dear... I know why fandom is angry

1. Kuhu doing everything n roaming Scott free

2. Mishti putting things under carpet n now thinking it’s better that way n not telling anything to Abhir

3. MishBir not getting proper convo

4. KuKu story having no strong base and just going randomly

5. Meenu doing the CCTV cam work in rajvansh 🤣

well now that I saw something 🤣 and that I’m cool now🤣..... also thanks to Om Shanthiiii😌🙏🏻
I feel all the above are petty things which comes as a package deal with any show

I saw the clippings of colours new 10pm show and trust me this is peanuts before that 😆gold I mean or even diamond 🤣

these things are subject to episode re🤣 plz read the written update before investing your morning 🤣

But on a serious note these things are reversible and can be very easily mended ..... 😃so our investment is not gone down the drain as of now😃 it’s very safe😆😳

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

This is similar to what I was telling about the pool scene.. even there his hand is ahem ahem

Oki......so this was what u meant by his style of lifting....😆

U know its difficult to hold rhea safely....😆....she is short ...and her body type doesn't gurantee a safe hold when lifting her......😆

It ws kind of on the fence with her previous co actor also. Somehow shah seems to place his hands more safely.....😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@bold - patah nahin diyaaa...🤣For whatever intention that scene was shown....she made me laugh......such a creepy scene it was........ They have certainly made meenu into a comic character......😆Aur Abir ka expression....was like...maa ko pagal khana lejane ka time aagaya...😆

I was not talking abt Parul maasi's scene today. Infact for a couple weeks the only one making sense and into this is Parul maasi.😆

The other actors seem to doing it for the sake of it. Nobody seems convinced....

haha True actually first i got scared when she showed up on screen suddenly 🤣🤣 she has become comic long back mini the only comic negative character is benba 🤣 Haan abir reaction was very awkward n suspicious type like you said its time kind of expression 🤣 maybe she was listening to them but as abir saw her to manage she changed her reaction n showed thumps up but something doesnt fit in yaar 🤣

ohh you mean performance arey if only others get something were they can connect themselves naa everything is so random so this is also random 🤣 if we get shaheer interview naa from his reaction itself we can say how they feel, even rhea is not giving bits nowadays so even she is bored i think 🤣

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Yes meri light hifi, for this so much built up by Abir. It's gonna be one year and we know so much abt Mishbir😆 forehead kiss also for only 2 seconds, 🤣

haan we are well aware of our mishbir they took so much time for everything so how will they kiss infront of family.. this itself is big for them 🤣

Patah nahi......I am tasting crap when I watch episodes these days......😆

🤣 i understand then same feeling... lets discuss something else maybe our mood will lift up... 🤣

Ahh yes......donon hi fattuuuhj hain.aue ab dumb bhi........aaargh.......anu.....

Om shantiiii

Om shantiii

Om shantiii......

you too joined the om shantiiii club 🤣

i think soon everyone will have to do the same... no other way...

Om shantiiiiiii

until mishbir does IT 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

shaantiiii shaantiiii Om 😌🙏🏻

Relax dear... I know why fandom is angry

1. Kuhu doing everything n roaming Scott free

2. Mishti putting things under carpet n now thinking it’s better that way n not telling anything to Abhir

3. MishBir not getting proper convo

4. KuKu story having no strong base and just going randomly

5. Meenu doing the CCTV cam work in rajvansh 🤣

well now that I saw something 🤣 and that I’m cool now🤣..... also thanks to Om Shanthiiii😌🙏🏻
I feel all the above are petty things which comes as a package deal with any show

I saw the clippings of colours new 10pm show and trust me this is peanuts before that 😆gold I mean or even diamond 🤣

these things are subject to episode re🤣 plz read the written update before investing your morning 🤣

But on a serious note these things are reversible and can be very easily mended ..... 😃so our investment is not gone down the drain as of now😃 it’s very safe😆😳

Patah nahin cool there is no continuity, no character development, choppy scenes at best....koi.. kuch bhi kar raha hain......

Even if u luk at it the actors are just doing the scenes for the sake of it.......

Lol.... u knw how connected they were to their characters before.....just compare that to now.....they luk so uninterested.......

Somehow they have these amazing characters and actors.....sab ka satyanash kardiyaaaaa......

What did u see???......om shanti om shanti om shantii

Lol.....I saw the first 2 episodes....of the new shw....I slept offf.....🤣another kuch bhi shw......😆

Yes written updates padke hi ab shw dekhungii......

I hope they wind this track up and bring some happy moments in the show......😒

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

you too joined the om shantiiii club 🤣

i think soon everyone will have to do the same... no other way...

Om shantiiiiiii

until mishbir does IT 🤣

Yaar I’m scared of one thing

I really hope makers don’t come in any pressure and suddenly show consummation

I would not like that

let them take time show some fore play, some pre play little tension and want in both

hurried or rushed up IT can be disaster

I want it to be just beautiful 😊

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha True actually first i got scared when she showed up on screen suddenly 🤣🤣 she has become comic long back mini the only comic negative character is benba 🤣 Haan abir reaction was very awkward n suspicious type like you said its time kind of expression 🤣 maybe she was listening to them but as abir saw her to manage she changed her reaction n showed thumps up but something doesnt fit in yaar 🤣

ohh you mean performance arey if only others get something were they can connect themselves naa everything is so random so this is also random 🤣 if we get shaheer interview naa from his reaction itself we can say how they feel, even rhea is not giving bits nowadays so even she is bored i think 🤣

Comic character.....😆sach mein......😆

Bold - exactly what I am saying. They are all so bored.😆