Originally posted by: Just_Smile

am not talking about his hand on face... Look at other hand🤣☺️

Oh..I didn't notice that😆🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

SBB seg...

mishti challange abir about first colour and mishti put gulaal on abir in their room may be after holika dahan drama...

ohh another challenge ek challenge dang se nahi kiya now next one 🤣

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i thought so you wont come for live after seeing episode 🤣🤣

the scene which caught me today is saasuma's thumps up... i'm still analyzing why she did that randomly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what do you think mini... why she did that...

and parul maasi i agree infact everyone loved only her scene today.. 😆 why is it that in every track only 1-2 character makes sense n can feel others are kuch bhi 🤣🤣

I don’t know with whom I’m more pissed with

Kuhu toh I have no reaction

Kunal : why is he not spending time with his wife on her birthday and why the forced bond with mishti??

Mishti and her baatein chupana🤷‍♀️
naanu and his lack of judgement about his daughters intentions ??

Abir...🤬🤬🤬why was he happy that his wife has got the company as a gift?? Can’t he smell the coffee?? Why this reaction??neend kam padi kya jo hoshiyaari gayab ho gayee..

where have the brains of all these people gone.. I’m so angry with the writers.. what are they smoking when they wrote this episode🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Exactly guys👍🏼😆

@Diyaaa....I am just pissed off...😆

Miniiiii 🤗🤣

come on lets have some fun to make up your mood first say why are you pissed 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

One more thing......I dnt yhink yeh challenge wala kiss hain.....why would Abir think abt challenge when mish is hurt?? This was natural.😆

Exactly mini😃

This is spontaneous😆

but Abhir becomes a fatuuutuu in bedroom😆

here 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

SBB seg...

mishti challange abir about first colour and mishti put gulaal on abir in their room may be after holika dahan drama...

I keep watching for 15-20 mins and no segments air

I see all Kapil and Khiladiii 🤬

mans they show the most awaited segment later after I switch off 🤬

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i thought so you wont come for live after seeing episode 🤣🤣

the scene which caught me today is saasuma's thumps up... i'm still analyzing why she did that randomly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what do you think mini... why she did that...

and parul maasi i agree infact everyone loved only her scene today.. 😆 why is it that in every track only 1-2 character makes sense n can feel others are kuch bhi 🤣🤣

@bold - patah nahin diyaaa...🤣For whatever intention that scene was shown....she made me laugh......such a creepy scene it was........ They have certainly made meenu into a comic character......😆Aur Abir ka expression....was like...maa ko pagal khana lejane ka time aagaya...😆

I was not talking abt Parul maasi's scene today. Infact for a couple weeks the only one making sense and into this is Parul maasi.😆

The other actors seem to doing it for the sake of it. Nobody seems convinced....

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Diyu they did not mention where the kiss will be but the focus was shown on someother place na..though yeah cheating hui na😆

May be this not challenge kiss as everyone mentioned this kiss is out of concern❤️

haha Geethu this is not challenge kiss but ghadeda will somehow convince mish that it was for challenge only... he cant do more infront of family or even in private 🤣