Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Why yaar??anyway i am not interested in parallel..parallel so its ok

they are just highlighting kuku and kunal gave dance invite to kuhu so i tought we can only see kuku dance...

ab mish ko chot bhi lagi hain... so lets see...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi19

The actress said haar is by mistake, tablets by mistake and this also she didnt do anything

meenu is playing divide of property with both sisters... may be this lead to bro seperation and she dont know much about upcoming...

Its more frustrates me when ever she gives justification for her onscreen actions in off screen IV..she is in making BB part 2 on and off

Yaar I am worried for brother bond this is the reason I said mishti should not hide the truth to abir..see he is oblivious abt his bro..if mish should have infromed him abt kuhu he will know how to hanlde kuhu

ruhi edit you post yaar 😊

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Its more frustrates me when ever she gives justification for her onscreen actions in off screen IV..she is in making BB part 2 on and off

Yaar I am worried for brother bond this is the reason I said mishti should not hide the truth to abir..see he is oblivious abt his bro..if mish should have infromed him abt kuhu he will know how to hanlde kuhu

kya edit karu...

i cant even take their names kya ab

ruhi19 thumbnail

see as far i see haar thing is intentional... pills is not intentional but she didnt even stop... ab mon kya hoga we should see either its by mistake or she did it either intentional or unitentional...

but i dont think it will be anything...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

kya edit karu...

i cant even take their names kya ab

The actress name yaar

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

see as far i see haar thing is intentional... pills is not intentional but she didnt even stop... ab mon kya hoga we should see either its by mistake or she did it either intentional or unitentional...

but i dont think it will be anything...

haar thing is intentional and pills she took it from the bottle na with intention of putting it in the mug(though it fell in the mug becoz mishti pushed her)..and she is aware it fell in one of the mug..she should have stoped them from drinking it na..its too intentional yaar..then itne sab kuch hone ke baad she is behaving nothing had happened..there is not even guilty while talking with abir..she only felt her crimes should not come out😡

ruhi19 thumbnail

haar thing is intentional and pills she took it from the bottle na with intention of putting it in the mug(though it fell in the mug becoz mishti pushed her)..and she is aware it fell in one of the mug..she should have stoped them from drinking it na..its too intentional yaar..then itne sab kuch hone ke baad she is behaving nothing had happened..there is not even guilty while talking with abir..she only felt her crimes should not come out😡

we cant do anything.. as everyone are in whitewash mode...
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
🤗

Word Count: 0

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

kuhu said in IV said haar is by mistake, tablets by mistake and this also she didnt do anything

meenu is playing divide of property with both sisters... may be this lead to bro seperation and she dont know much about upcoming...

very much expected brothers will have rift..but have to see will they really have misunderstandings or for family sake they decide to stay away.... whateverit is mishti will be blamed😆am sure abir will be with mishti but I want him to be angry on her for hiding😈
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2