Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

For tip tip probably.....bathrum, stairs, balcony sab use karenge.....except for bed....🤣🤣

bathroom best option abir gets excited when water is there... 🤣 he loves bathroom romance 🤣

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Spot on mini 💯💯💯💯💯

Yes even after this I won't be surprised if he will patiently listen to kuhu and will try to make her understand instead of going for an out an out confrontation

Bold - oh yes ...well said 👏👏

this i expect the same uru... he would definitely listen to kuhu n he is the only person who can help her n talk her through this... he has always been her guide n support this time too expecting the same

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok...I have a theory

Kuhu still needs to ask for the gift right...

After Mishti burns the property papers.... I feel kuhu will ask for a honeymoon package from big Ben....for both the couple's abrod🤔

Honeymoon that too abroad cool they will put a set infront of rjv n say they have gone to champaner for trip or go to madh island hotel saying they went to mumbai for honeymoon that it done 🤣

Why think negative yaar

What if there's is some challenge that MishBir will first colour eachother n then allow others?

What if they have some other sequence 😊

Let's wait na 😊

Same feeling cool its not like they wont celebrate there is more to mishbir... ❤️

wow this is so cute yaar... aweee chashma mish n lambe baal abir ❤️

Seeee we didn't even get to see that ....makers😡

haan we dont even know how they wake up... 😆 ek bhaar why cant they show that...

Song may be releasing this weekend before holi😊

wow so they can use it for next function.. 😊

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan meenu is not only trying to sabotage mishbir but also kuku n parul relationship with them too... so he would not listen to her... n also will ask kunal to be in rjv as other family needs them... and its like a punishment for bb naa the one she wanted to have close to her, the one she never wanted to leave will leave the house... 😆 even mish cant stop if wanted he will carry her out 😆

haan his casual attitude is little miss... even though he doesnt care about himself but anyone could've drank it... he is good at reading people n now he is noticing everyone like mish, meenu, parul, kuhu everyone.. so maybe there is a catch in this too... lets see

if we put more thoughts to it, then yes, I think he know who did it because only kuhu was in the kitchen at that time. Initially, maybe he wasn't sure but smelled something wrong, so decided to play a game with the cups. Then he gave the cup to BB which she exchanged with kuhu but he took it from her later.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

if we put more thoughts to it, then yes, I think he know who did it because only kuhu was in the kitchen at that time. Initially, maybe he wasn't sure but smelled something so decided to play a game with the cups. Then he gave the cup to BB which she exchanged with kuhu but he took it from her later.

I hope what you all saying will be sach..abir should find out who is that person and this time I want abir to be angry with mishti for hiding the truth

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan meenu is not only trying to sabotage mishbir but also kuku n parul relationship with them too... so he would not listen to her... n also will ask kunal to be in rjv as other family needs them... and its like a punishment for bb naa the one she wanted to have close to her, the one she never wanted to leave will leave the house... 😆 even mish cant stop if wanted he will carry her out 😆

haan his casual attitude is little miss... even though he doesnt care about himself but anyone could've drank it... he is good at reading people n now he is noticing everyone like mish, meenu, parul, kuhu everyone.. so maybe there is a catch in this too... lets see

How things are panning out I think abir mishti along with Parul will leave RV at the end of this track. Kunal would stay back but he will have a rift with kuhu. Meenu’s plan will fail miserably as abir will leave. Kuhu will have a realization of how wrong she is as Kunal will distance himself from her. Basically poetic justice served.