Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

inka seperation hi sahi hain... inke shaadi ke baad tho kuch nahi mil raha hoon...

im just watching shivaratri epi again and again to feel good...

then they were desperate as they were away from each other now that they are together they are being casual 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaar you know the couple

Akshay Kumar n Katrina Kaif😊... New tip tip will be on them😊

In rohith Shetty movie

Let's see what they do😊

wow lets see what they have but song will be good i think when is it releasing..

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ya right😛

First let them use the bed properly😆

Bed pe 1km distance

How will they use stairs😡

haha abhey first lets get them getting up or sleeping in bed together.. except for balcony we havent seen them in bed together 🤣

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haan ..to each it's own yaar 😆 Unka internal matter hai...*coughs* jaise karna ho vaise karein 😆

He didn't took it as a challenge, he made her take as a challenge because he knows she loves challenges and will fulfill them 😆 Win win for abir 😎 this way or that way

haa jaise bhi karo but please karo naa,.. 🤣

ohh yes yes he twisted her words.,... n madam is gonna enjoy it too...😉😆 she loves teasing him during challenge😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha abhey first lets get them getting up or sleeping in bed together.. except for balcony we havent seen them in bed together 🤣

Seeee we didn't even get to see that ....makers😡

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow lets see what they have but song will be good i think when is it releasing..

Song may be releasing this weekend before holi😊

Haan diya I agree ... this will be it for abir ....like last nail in the coffin ...so he won't wait for her opinion but just take her n leave 😆

Hmmmm interesting thought diya..there can be a chance here .. also I find abir too casual with this thing ...do you feel he has a clue...he seems to be too relaxed ...kuch ho sakta hai definitely

haan meenu is not only trying to sabotage mishbir but also kuku n parul relationship with them too... so he would not listen to her... n also will ask kunal to be in rjv as other family needs them... and its like a punishment for bb naa the one she wanted to have close to her, the one she never wanted to leave will leave the house... 😆 even mish cant stop if wanted he will carry her out 😆

haan his casual attitude is little miss... even though he doesnt care about himself but anyone could've drank it... he is good at reading people n now he is noticing everyone like mish, meenu, parul, kuhu everyone.. so maybe there is a catch in this too... lets see

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bold - 🙈🙈🙈🙈Diyaaa....next level.....just imagine......shirt ke baad what will abir dare mishti to open without using her hands?😆

Nanko ka bhai aur bhabhi aur ye nanko sab ke sab ....kg school jao.....

Ohhh this is interesting.. 😆 ok i want something more daring what about a hickey challenge that too where no one can see but sab ki saamne 😉 neck, chest or back where no one can see 😉😆

haha all are kids re they just look like adult.. 🤣 they can themselves start a KG school with all these kids 🤣 arggg if this goes on how will abish n hashtag come to this world 🤣

Toh sasuma kya karein....sausma ne kiya kya isme 🤣🤣 yeh toh mishbir ki galti hai ...shaadi karke honey moon jaate hai log...yeh log toh ghar ke bahar hi nahi nikalte 😆

haina saasuma didnt ask them to sleep on first night or sleep in balcony or do nothing after celebrating kuhu birthday 🤣

I am reading your challenge nautanki 🤣🤣 Aage ka jaldi likho 🙈🙈😱😱

Hmmm but kunal was more happy to get the idea of cash gift card 🤣 He didn't notice anything...he hardly notices such stuff

Stairs and then secret room that they have ...inner balcony ... Bohot kuchh hai ...

see my next challenge above post 🤣 i'm getting lot of wild challenge idea.. 🤣

Haan yaar he looked so innocent when abir suggested the cash card idea 🤣 he couldnt even understand what does screaming in Sr means when kuhu asked 🤣 such a baby how did he date shwet i want to know 🤣

ufff upstairs best option no one will notice or come there.... n the inner balcony they need to be careful that dau kuhu say them there na 😆 there are lot of ideas n places to explore like there is terrace lead from the balcony... they can go there too 😉