Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Bold - true mini...spot on ...that's how he reacts to the situation...not just with mishti but with mostly everyone out there ...he is a good listener as well...there are many in the world who just say but very few who choose to listen ... when you are alone and you find someone to hear you , it's a big thing actually ...may be that's why ppl listen to him because abir first chooses to listen to them 😳

Bold 2 - Haan ... sahi hai 👍🏼 also I saw the haldi episode 😆 abir already knows about the sister dynamics and the tiff...Idk why i believed that abir wasnt aware

Bold 1 - Haan exactly...👍🏼There are very few ppl in the world who actually listens. Most of the ppl are quick to judge and never try to understand. He is more empathetic to people, doesn't hold them to other people's perception of perfect. That's why even with what Kuhu had done he would be the last person to judge. Instead he would have tried to understand her and would have listened to her/ correct her. And that is exactly why everyone listens to him and would do anything for him.

Of course everyone knows about the sisters equation. But everyone considers it as normal sibling rivalry, since mishku has the annoying habit of random brownie moments, hugs, pyaar...toh kahina kahi everyone thinks they love each other. They do not know how deep Kuhu's resentment or jealousy runs with respect to mishti.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes spot on moni 😆She follows when he takes the lead without teasing her like the bathroom versions

But abir also knows angry Chorni loves challenges so he gives her full liberty to win .. he makes her feel that she won but ultimately you know who won 🙈🙈🙈

😆😆

Hailaaaaaaaaaaaa guruji 😃🤗🤗🤗

U know my tip tip dream my become true😲😃

Akshay Katrina in new Rohith Shetty movie are doing tip tip new version 😃....

Makers may use it😃

Pls pls let khanajiii fulfill my wish on seeing tip tip song on mishbir 🙏🏻🙏🏻😊😊

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uru maybe abir will this time surely want to move out n then next track will be about mish trying to solve the difference n come back to rjv.. 😆 but surely this time if abir finds meenu hands in this wont listen to even mish n move out of rjv.. 😆

meenu too will surely wont leave it as such.. actually in today episode meenu bir scene, meenu asks abir to give her a chance to know who did this khaand n they didnt show abirs reaction or answer but directly shows meenu asking what abir wants her to do... there might be a catch in this... neither did abir deny her of finding who did and also didnt ask her to find.. he just said no drama in 24 hours..

Haan diya I agree ... this will be it for abir ....like last nail in the coffin ...so he won't wait for her opinion but just take her n leave 😆

Hmmmm interesting thought diya..there can be a chance here .. also I find abir too casual with this thing ...do you feel he has a clue...he seems to be too relaxed ...kuch ho sakta hai definitely

Mimzy thumbnail

I don't know ...is it a reverse gif ? Actually it looks like ...

Guess we didn't analyse much when the epi aired 😆 Post leap there was so much going in our mind...but it looks sensual in a way 😉 I loved the sequence

Oh this is not one.....😆just saw diyas post....😆

LOL....this is my favourite sequence....real aur dream donon mein se......I loved the whole dream sequence......it is mishbir in their element with intimacy that is normal and comfortable.....unlike their scenes till now.😆

I felt sad seeing it after breakup...mujhe heartbreK hua tha....😭

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣

We are all waiting for the 5 yr olds to grow up......nahi honge......they are playing KG games.....😆

It was Abir's idea for the challenge......

Chaaaaa 🤣 Kids 😆

Lololool abir wanted some adventure I guess 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

one hand on back of her head and other sliding upward... Ohh.. Sorry took so long to understand... 😆

Thank you for clue guruji😆

Dhanyawad 😱😱😱😱 happy to help 😆🤗😆

Ab mishti ke hands ko dekh ke batao kya Hua 😆

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

jacket wala trial ta... 😆

Aache se nahi hua hoga.. Isiliye mishbir woh kiss count nahi kar rahe hai...

🤣🤣🤣 ohhh I seeeee

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I think baba is basically good but got into extra marital affairs because of Meenu...😉

Possible hai 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

haha Mini they need to get into mood naa so such foreplay type dare is needed 🤣🤣🤣

uff so abirs next dare should be to seduce him n open his shirt ahem ok lets make it even more hawt what if abir wants mish to open shirt but without using hands 🤣😉 n mish challenges the same... without hand usage seduce each other with opening with this song in Bg 🤣😉

haan exactly he starts fumbling when she gets bold scared what if she actually does IT 🤣

same i want bold mishti, aggressive, wild... 😆

afteralll nanko ka bhai n bhabhi naa he still doesnt understand what people will think of hearing him scream on his first night 🤣🤣

Bold - 🙈🙈🙈🙈Diyaaa....next level.....just imagine......shirt ke baad what will abir dare mishti to open without using her hands?😆

Nanko ka bhai aur bhabhi aur ye nanko sab ke sab ....kg school jao.....

Onyourface thumbnail

ohh jacket wala kiss tha kya..???? 🤣🤣 i thought they were just playing 🤣 now abir too clarified they havent kissed.. 🤣

My bad 🤣