Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

True......diyaaa....LOL.....they did everuyhing on the basis of a dare....🤣.....itna ajeeb bhi mat bano na yaar ......

Mish opening his shirt.....ahem ahem......that will be abir's dare to mish......then mish can dare him to open her zip.......🤣zara zara touch touch suits them ......🤣

Haan he gets scared when she winks.......😆more like he is afraid what she will do....😆

Lol....even I want her to charge him.....When will we get to see aggressive Mish??😆

Their games and dares are making me feel like they are 5 yr old. Baal vivah.....

haha Mini they need to get into mood naa so such foreplay type dare is needed 🤣🤣🤣

uff so abirs next dare should be to seduce him n open his shirt ahem ok lets make it even more hawt what if abir wants mish to open shirt but without using hands 🤣😉 n mish challenges the same... without hand usage seduce each other with opening with this song in Bg 🤣😉

haan exactly he starts fumbling when she gets bold scared what if she actually does IT 🤣

same i want bold mishti, aggressive, wild... 😆

afteralll nanko ka bhai n bhabhi naa he still doesnt understand what people will think of hearing him scream on his first night 🤣🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guys.......guys....guys

U know what

In movie surayvanshi TIP TIP BARSA Pani ka modern version is gonna come

May be by next week😲

Do u think my dream will come true with this new version😲

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi fi hi fi 🤗🤗🤗😆😆😆 I also got someone who enjoys this dynamics 😆 actually in the initial days me and socio had a theory for meenu ...somehow we believed that meenu has a motivation here...she wants all the property for herself , abir and his future child 😆 she dosent want any other legal heir , look at the way she treats her brother koslu, she makes him feel as if he is useless , she never treats nidhi as rv bahu 😆 I mean nidhi dosent have a say in any decision making process ...not when when it comes to deciding groom for her daughter 😆 she never tried to involve ketki or atul in the business and looking at koslu he wont even dare to ask anything... that's why she never wanted kunal to marry at all ...with shwet or mishti or kuhu..always just keep him busy with work , no marriage, no child , no legal heir from kunal's side ... she wanted abir and kunal to be how she is to parul...ek bole dusra sune ...but abir grew up to be a very different person, he dosent believe in the ideology of controlling everyone and would never involve with meenu in this way , he also never took interest in the family business, as the last thing what meenu wanted is aisi bahus jo dikhayi de aur sunai na de , like nidhi ...who wont dare to ask anything , first meenu had a misconception in mind that earing wali ladki was kuhu , the girl who is very strong to challenge her controlling position .So she exchanges the rishta with mishti, then she came to know that actually earing wali ladki was mishti 😆 And hence tried her best to break the rishta....ultimately both mishti and kuhu don't come in the category of " dikhayi de sunayi na de " ....and this irritates benba 😆 This was our theory and I believe even though it's quite random but its interesting to think in that direction 😆 There is one more random theory, what if baba was right here , baba kept telling till the very end that fraud was done by meenu only...he also told that this is just the first chapter...there is more to my story , what If meenu got to know about baba and parul ...and she took badla with baba by framing him with a fraud case , baba ko bhi saza mil gayi aur business ka control bhi apne haath mein aa gaya 🤣🤣 sorry for the randomness ...you said to write more so I just wrote here ...

Bold - Exactly ....Abir and meenu are equal and opposites hence their confrontation is total tashan types ...😆 The character intensity is same on both the sides thats why their tashan stands out

Hifi thousand times... 😆🤗🤗this is so much fun yaar.... with aku this would be even more fun 😆 dont be sorry this is interesting.. 😆

Ohhh such a big theory.... ok ok this is too good... and also logically makes sense too... 🤣🤣 now she is transferring property in mish name too from kunal... 🤣 she would've thought after separating mishbir she will get it in abir name directly 🤣

@bold - this actually makes sense uru... i mean correct naa she trained kunal to be the person who listens to her n abir n protect abir... even whenever brothers fight naanu encourage abir to manao kunal but meenu always wants kunal to adjust... 😆 more to come with the angle all this is going 😆

Baba Mmm but voh honest kamina nahi naa... 🤣if so then this can be true meenu can do anything to proof her point... remember baba said during their fight when meenu went wild that you too are not innocent i know what all you did to come to the place where you are now... 🤣🤣 haailllaaa what if baba wanted to take revenge from meenu so only tried to frame abir like meenu did with him 🤣🤣🤣 now i'm waiting for baba to return according to his words parul, kunal are his next target... so more secret of meenu can come out 🤣

They like to play challenge challenge 🤣🤣 Kids 😆😆 if this was supposed to be the first kiss toh jacket wala kya tha ? Mujhe laga first kiss ho chuka hai 🤣

ohh jacket wala kiss tha kya..???? 🤣🤣 i thought they were just playing 🤣 now abir too clarified they havent kissed.. 🤣

I don't know ...is it a reverse gif ? Actually it looks like ...

Guess we didn't analyse much when the epi aired 😆 Post leap there was so much going in our mind...but it looks sensual in a way 😉 I loved the sequence

Its not reverse uru... i watched that epi now only if there is more we didnt notice... its the original abir brings her hand down n caresses her hand like this gif 😆 uff that whole seq... sab sirf dream hota hai yaar

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

uru... i will kill your sasuma for sure...

its been 2 weeks yar... i dint even get any proper convo between mishbir...

im dying to see them but inn logo ka tho kuch aur hi chal raha hain...

kaise couple se pyaar kar raha hoon yar..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Its not reverse uru... i watched that epi now only if there is more we didnt notice... its the original abir brings her hand down n caresses her hand like this gif 😆 uff that whole seq... sab sirf dream hota hai yaar

post leap our mishbir are giving us more sensual scenes...

Bas karo 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

🤣🤣 First they need to move out of that rv house 😆 jahan natural CCTV camera vale doors and windows hai 😆

Diya do you remember ...we had an idea ...exploring the room and ..........🤣

ohhoo Uru we can only discuss all this happening in our show it next to impossible 🤣

haan even in today episode the shutters were open kunal would've easily seen if mishbir kissed 🤣

Ohh this ofcourse i remember explore room every part of room with 😉🤣 i so wanted them to put the stairs to use 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Guys.......guys....guys

U know what

In movie surayvanshi TIP TIP BARSA Pani ka modern version is gonna come

May be by next week😲

Do u think my dream will come true with this new version😲

Ohhhh cool changes are high yaar.. our show loves remix songs so yes they can use it wow wow 🥳🥳