Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

sorry but kya notice???????

Gauri sach mein nahi pata ...abir ke haath dekho 😉😉😆 and tell me what you see

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

@bold 1 - Exactly!! That was the first and biggest test. If Abir didn' t MU her then nothing else could make him. The way Mishti pulled the stunt would make anyone MU her.....but he was worried for her. Somehow, I love this trait of his that his first reaction where Mishti is concerned is worry. He didn't preach her nor berate her. He just provided a shoulder for her to cry on and a safe place for her to confess. He provided the biggest thing everyone craves in their life.....patience and understanding. So how could I be angry at him when he doesn't berate her for hiding baba truth when his default mode will always be Worry where mishti is concerned.

@bold 2 - It is a tricky mess.Because if at a everyone comes to know, then all relationships will be at stake. Even the newly formed Mishnal would break becoz for Kunal bhai is everything. Then we will have "mishti ki wajah se again". If atleast Abir knew he will be able handle both the sisters.

Bold - true mini...spot on ...that's how he reacts to the situation...not just with mishti but with mostly everyone out there ...he is a good listener as well...there are many in the world who just say but very few who choose to listen ... when you are alone and you find someone to hear you , it's a big thing actually ...may be that's why ppl listen to him because abir first chooses to listen to them 😳

Bold 2 - Haan ... sahi hai 👍🏼 also I saw the haldi episode 😆 abir already knows about the sister dynamics and the tiff...Idk why i believed that abir wasnt aware

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Yes everything is a challenge for mishbir 1st Sab ki Saamne I love you. 2nd sab ki saamne kamarbandh 😆 now sab ki saamne kiss 🤣

ohhhk i actually wanted mish to open his shirt while seducing him... 🤣 n then abir giving in and they complete IT... maybe zara zara touch me touch me song perfect for seduction 😆

ohh mini control control yaar we need to ask nami to include mature tag.. 🤣 but wink do turn him on yaar 😆 he gets scared n stutters when she winks 😆

Haina she was like What did he just do... 🤣 i so wanted mish to charge at him after getting up 🤣

Bas karo 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

🤣🤣 First they need to move out of that rv house 😆 jahan natural CCTV camera vale doors and windows hai 😆

Diya do you remember ...we had an idea ...exploring the room and ..........🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ohh ...ya just noticed....😲

This is not a reverse GIF ryt?? It looks more sensuous....how come I missed this in the episode??

I don't know ...is it a reverse gif ? Actually it looks like ...

Guess we didn't analyse much when the epi aired 😆 Post leap there was so much going in our mind...but it looks sensual in a way 😉 I loved the sequence

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I’ll go on a strike soon Gurujiii

dono fatuuuu log kuch karte hi nahi 😡

They like to play challenge challenge 🤣🤣 Kids 😆😆 if this was supposed to be the first kiss toh jacket wala kya tha ? Mujhe laga first kiss ho chuka hai 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
i hope this spoiler of TC come true... property jhala de but usko kuch nahi hona chahiye...
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Gauri sach mein nahi pata ...abir ke haath dekho 😉😉😆 and tell me what you see

one hand on back of her head and other sliding upward... Ohh.. Sorry took so long to understand... 😆

Thank you for clue guruji😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

They like to play challenge challenge 🤣🤣 Kids 😆😆 if this was supposed to be the first kiss toh jacket wala kya tha ? Mujhe laga first kiss ho chuka hai 🤣

jacket wala trial ta... 😆

Aache se nahi hua hoga.. Isiliye mishbir woh kiss count nahi kar rahe hai...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi fi hi fi 🤗🤗🤗😆😆😆 I also got someone who enjoys this dynamics 😆 actually in the initial days me and socio had a theory for meenu ...somehow we believed that meenu has a motivation here...she wants all the property for herself , abir and his future child 😆 she dosent want any other legal heir , look at the way she treats her brother koslu, she makes him feel as if he is useless , she never treats nidhi as rv bahu 😆 I mean nidhi dosent have a say in any decision making process ...not when when it comes to deciding groom for her daughter 😆 she never tried to involve ketki or atul in the business and looking at koslu he wont even dare to ask anything... that's why she never wanted kunal to marry at all ...with shwet or mishti or kuhu..always just keep him busy with work , no marriage, no child , no legal heir from kunal's side ... she wanted abir and kunal to be how she is to parul...ek bole dusra sune ...but abir grew up to be a very different person, he dosent believe in the ideology of controlling everyone and would never involve with meenu in this way , he also never took interest in the family business, as the last thing what meenu wanted is aisi bahus jo dikhayi de aur sunai na de , like nidhi ...who wont dare to ask anything , first meenu had a misconception in mind that earing wali ladki was kuhu , the girl who is very strong to challenge her controlling position .So she exchanges the rishta with mishti, then she came to know that actually earing wali ladki was mishti 😆 And hence tried her best to break the rishta....ultimately both mishti and kuhu don't come in the category of " dikhayi de sunayi na de " ....and this irritates benba 😆 This was our theory and I believe even though it's quite random but its interesting to think in that direction 😆 There is one more random theory, what if baba was right here , baba kept telling till the very end that fraud was done by meenu only...he also told that this is just the first chapter...there is more to my story , what If meenu got to know about baba and parul ...and she took badla with baba by framing him with a fraud case , baba ko bhi saza mil gayi aur business ka control bhi apne haath mein aa gaya 🤣🤣 sorry for the randomness ...you said to write more so I just wrote here ...

Bold - Exactly ....Abir and meenu are equal and opposites hence their confrontation is total tashan types ...😆 The character intensity is same on both the sides thats why their tashan stands out

I think baba is basically good but got into extra marital affairs because of Meenu...😉