Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hahahaha 🤣🤣 Dare karte karte IT kar lenge 😆😆

She was actually very irritated 😆😆 btw I forgot but whose idea it was to go for a challenge...abir or mishti ?

Pic cr Twitter

atleast finally dono IT kar lenge naa 🤣

clear irritation smiley37 actually its twisted mish teasing him saying as if you are brave, then why didnt you kiss infront of family he took it as a challenge... 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you except for the part that mishti will tell to move out , she wont , right now the family ko Jodh ke rakhna hai thing has taken over and I don't see her turning back ....I will wait to see if she tries to inform abir or not

, I still have hopes that the truth will come out , actually now along with kuhu there is a pressure on mishti also , meenu wont let this go yaar , if we look through meenu's eyes then it was like see how both sisters are partners in crime ...like one did the crime and other one hid it 😆 meenu is definitely creating a pressure on mishti who in turn will create a pressure on kuhu ..somewhere I still believe that kuhu will blurt out herself only ... all this can lead to abir deciding to leave the house may be ...Baaki dekhein yaar ..serial hai ...kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😆

Uru maybe abir will this time surely want to move out n then next track will be about mish trying to solve the difference n come back to rjv.. 😆 but surely this time if abir finds meenu hands in this wont listen to even mish n move out of rjv.. 😆

meenu too will surely wont leave it as such.. actually in today episode meenu bir scene, meenu asks abir to give her a chance to know who did this khaand n they didnt show abirs reaction or answer but directly shows meenu asking what abir wants her to do... there might be a catch in this... neither did abir deny her of finding who did and also didnt ask her to find.. he just said no drama in 24 hours..

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She was actually very irritated 😆😆 btw I forgot but whose idea it was to go for a challenge...abir or mishti ?

Pic cr Twitter

he he😆

cute pic... yes mishti was irritated😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Could someone make a GIF from today episode where Misthi was teasing Abir by holding his palm.

I noticed that when she took his palm to her cheeks he tried to touch her by his forefinger.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Sorry ma, to me. He did not straight away but after speaking to her in her room...

Yes he was worried initially why she didn’t give any explanation to him.

But after going to RV’s, Kunal’s Words about Mishti was playing in his head back to back. His monologue while playing the dhool in RV’s gave it away his thought process. If he has not mu her, then monologue should be like what is she hiding? Does his mother have something to it....

But there it was Nanko’s words about Mishti was playing in his head. For that fraction of second, he did MU her it is later after Nanko running away from wedding and all, he realised it is yet again his mom.

I don’t blame him because that was their friendship phase, officially lovers nahi hain. It is after that change of events, he started to trust Misthi rather than just believe in her. 😊

When one person just believes someone, MU happens. However when you trust someone there is no place for MU.

I hope I made sense.

Yaar .....Monismiley36.....I actually went back and watched the episodes.smiley36I thought I missed something there....

Okay this was the sequence of events. After Mishti's kaand they all went back to RVs. Kunal and Meenu tried to brainwash him. Kunal was like kuhu and her family hid such a big secret from him. How can I trust her again??

Abir on the other hand agreed that yes, trust has been broken while thinking about Mishti.

But his thoughts were based on why she didn't confide in him anything abt Kuhu and her bond when he had repeatedly hyped their sismance. And also about who made her to insult her family?? So his trust was broken in the sense that, he felt bad on why mishti didn't confide in him.

So he confronted her in her room, then also mishti didn't give in. So he was heartbroken. During the dhol thing he was trying to fake happiness infront of his family because kunal's shaadi was more important and his monologue/shayari was about that only......He said something along the lines that he will also mask his pain infront of others, just like mishti did for the sake of his family.

I didn't find him misunderstanding her in any of these situations. He was actually confused on why she did it and who made her do it.

😊

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Yes everything is a challenge for mishbir 1st Sab ki Saamne I love you. 2nd sab ki saamne kamarbandh 😆 now sab ki saamne kiss 🤣

ohhhk i actually wanted mish to open his shirt while seducing him... 🤣 n then abir giving in and they complete IT... maybe zara zara touch me touch me song perfect for seduction 😆

ohh mini control control yaar we need to ask nami to include mature tag.. 🤣 but wink do turn him on yaar 😆 he gets scared n stutters when she winks 😆

Haina she was like What did he just do... 🤣 i so wanted mish to charge at him after getting up 🤣

True......diyaaa....LOL.....they did everuyhing on the basis of a dare....🤣.....itna ajeeb bhi mat bano na yaar ......

Mish opening his shirt.....ahem ahem......that will be abir's dare to mish......then mish can dare him to open her zip.......🤣zara zara touch touch suits them ......🤣

Haan he gets scared when she winks.......😆more like he is afraid what she will do....😆

Lol....even I want her to charge him.....When will we get to see aggressive Mish??😆

Their games and dares are making me feel like they are 5 yr old. Baal vivah.....

Mimzy thumbnail

Pic cr Twitter

🤣🤣

We are all waiting for the 5 yr olds to grow up......nahi honge......they are playing KG games.....😆

It was Abir's idea for the challenge......

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣

We are all waiting for the 5 yr olds to grow up......nahi honge......they are playing KG games.....😆

It was Abir's idea for the challenge......

ye jab bade honge tab dekenge... tab tak issise kaam chalana padega...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaar .....Monismiley36.....I actually went back and watched the episodes.smiley36I thought I missed something there....

Okay this was the sequence of events. After Mishti's kaand they all went back to RVs. Kunal and Meenu tried to brainwash him. Kunal was like kuhu and her family hid such a big secret from him. How can I trust her again??

Abir on the other hand agreed that yes, trust has been broken while thinking about Mishti.

But his thoughts were based on why she didn't confide in him anything abt Kuhu and her bond when he had repeatedly hyped their sismance. And also about who made her to insult her family?? So his trust was broken in the sense that, he felt bad on why mishti didn't confide in him.

So he confronted her in her room, then also mishti didn't give in. So he was heartbroken. During the dhol thing he was trying to fake happiness infront of his family because kunal's shaadi was more important and his monologue/shayari was about that only......He said something along the lines that he will also mask his pain infront of others, just like mishti did for the sake of his family.

I didn't find him misunderstanding her in any of these situations. He was actually confused on why she did it and who made her do it.

😊

Oh right....Then I am the one who got messed up with the sequence of events....😆

this is even better. i am happy that he never Mu her ever.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 Uru... finally i found a match who love meenu abir dynamics like me.. 🤣 Hifi yaar.. 🤗

i just loved reading this post,.. like seriously if you write more or make a separate post too i would love to read it more... i so want makers to explore them more... even though bcoz of meenu's doing we have said is abir really her son but they both are perfect mom n son... abir is exact copy of her... only their end result vary but basic character trait is same... have you noticed only they both have the perfect come back to each other during confrontation, others be it mishku or kushti or anyone they go with truth n all... but these two say alot, like opinions, thoughts n lot more....

Its us only uru the people you said only said that meenu wont be white washed... baba is just a part of their dynamics their basic difference is bcoz of their difference in opinion.. Naanu once said to abir you are exactly like your mother both have this "i'm right" attitude but the difference abir says that she somehow achieves what she wants, and abir doesnt force his opinion rather he supports them n guides them only... haa we can go on talking about them.. hope makers bring a track where they are in forefront... will love it.. it will have that intensity, the tashan will be a treat.. 😆

Haan about mish i understand she has limitation but she should be careful around meenu, give her benefit of doubt n not trust meenu bcoz of her issue with kuhu..

Hi fi hi fi 🤗🤗🤗😆😆😆 I also got someone who enjoys this dynamics 😆 actually in the initial days me and socio had a theory for meenu ...somehow we believed that meenu has a motivation here...she wants all the property for herself , abir and his future child 😆 she dosent want any other legal heir , look at the way she treats her brother koslu, she makes him feel as if he is useless , she never treats nidhi as rv bahu 😆 I mean nidhi dosent have a say in any decision making process ...not when when it comes to deciding groom for her daughter 😆 she never tried to involve ketki or atul in the business and looking at koslu he wont even dare to ask anything... that's why she never wanted kunal to marry at all ...with shwet or mishti or kuhu..always just keep him busy with work , no marriage, no child , no legal heir from kunal's side ... she wanted abir and kunal to be how she is to parul...ek bole dusra sune ...but abir grew up to be a very different person, he dosent believe in the ideology of controlling everyone and would never involve with meenu in this way , he also never took interest in the family business, as the last thing what meenu wanted is aisi bahus jo dikhayi de aur sunai na de , like nidhi ...who wont dare to ask anything , first meenu had a misconception in mind that earing wali ladki was kuhu , the girl who is very strong to challenge her controlling position .So she exchanges the rishta with mishti, then she came to know that actually earing wali ladki was mishti 😆 And hence tried her best to break the rishta....ultimately both mishti and kuhu don't come in the category of " dikhayi de sunayi na de " ....and this irritates benba 😆 This was our theory and I believe even though it's quite random but its interesting to think in that direction 😆 There is one more random theory, what if baba was right here , baba kept telling till the very end that fraud was done by meenu only...he also told that this is just the first chapter...there is more to my story , what If meenu got to know about baba and parul ...and she took badla with baba by framing him with a fraud case , baba ko bhi saza mil gayi aur business ka control bhi apne haath mein aa gaya 🤣🤣 sorry for the randomness ...you said to write more so I just wrote here ...

Bold - Exactly ....Abir and meenu are equal and opposites hence their confrontation is total tashan types ...😆 The character intensity is same on both the sides thats why their tashan stands out

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago