Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

True he didn't misunderstand her at all...I remember him asking her very clearly that why is she lying and who is forcing her to do so , he never doubted her , he knew she was lying but he didn't know why...it was later when abir hears parul meenu convo and connected the dots that meenu is behind all this ...for me it was the first test of bond between them , more of how much abir trusts mishti ...and he won there hands down ...even in baba track, abir defended mishti in front of meenu but later had to give in to her demands...here also I know...if kuhu truth comes out , abir will still not blame mishti or anything, but will understand her like he always does 😳

Lack of judgement can sometimes lead to collateral damages and that's what has happened with mishti in the past, she ended up hurting BM bp abir and that's why I agree with you and diya here , that abir's first promise demand was for mishti... he knows that her mom is capable of putting ppl in catch 22 situations 😆 He himself has experienced it ... in haldi kaand mishti bolti toh phasi...nahi bolti toh bhi phasti 😆 right now also the case is same... but when mishti's lack of judgement leading to collateral damages is exactly what abir fears...because abir toh end mein mishti ko believe kar lega but dusre nahi karenge and end mein mishti will again struggle to clear her name ...like she is doing right now

It's a tricky mess here

Wow you just made a superb post on analyzing both perfectly.. 👍🏼

Agreed to this totally.. infact both trust each other but their hiding has other reason.. its only the judgement n also the way they handle the situation which varies else if they be transparent they make a good team to handle meenu or anyone...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan notice when jas supports kuhu n says lets talk in private mish looks suspicious... maybe i imagined but it did look like it 😆 haan i get her tension we know its gonna be like this but they have given a reason but also i like how she is not trusting or forgiving kuhu... lets see what she does more...

haha True true mish is gonna rock it n we will be waiting with bated breathe when will they do IT n challenge will complete.. 🤣 but true yaar he is completely under her spell infact she doesnt need to try hard just go near, caress him with finger, pull him closer n done abir will give in 🤣 even her wink will do.. 🤣

haan yaar either hand or forehead 🤣 as hand is already done i'm betting for forehead 🤣

ohh that scene you know i got reminded of our discussion yesterday of mish getting jealous... that sicko n attacking him was so cute yaar... here look at this pic... mish reaction... when he got up without kissing 🤣

pic cr twitter

Mishti ka target Hua miss

Plan ke hisaab se Hui nahi kiss

😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok Vaishu i'm gonna create now only... will inform kuku fans in their AT now... so that they can know...

and we can ask for sticky for preparation or celebration???

Okay great

Yup I think we could

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
sorry but kya notice???????
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bold 1 - okay, Now I am getting it I guess

@bold 2- Abir never MU mishti as far as I remember in haldi kaand.....he was actually worried abt her.

Sorry ma, to me. He did not straight away but after speaking to her in her room...

Yes he was worried initially why she didn’t give any explanation to him.

But after going to RV’s, Kunal’s Words about Mishti was playing in his head back to back. His monologue while playing the dhool in RV’s gave it away his thought process. If he has not mu her, then monologue should be like what is she hiding? Does his mother have something to it....

But there it was Nanko’s words about Mishti was playing in his head. For that fraction of second, he did MU her it is later after Nanko running away from wedding and all, he realised it is yet again his mom.

I don’t blame him because that was their friendship phase, officially lovers nahi hain. It is after that change of events, he started to trust Misthi rather than just believe in her. 😊

When one person just believes someone, MU happens. However when you trust someone there is no place for MU.

I hope I made sense.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

awwwww Rhea is a cutie

That scene was cute 😆

haha true she looks damn good in this scene... so cute.. and her cute laugh while teasing abir 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True he didn't misunderstand her at all...I remember him asking her very clearly that why is she lying and who is forcing her to do so , he never doubted her , he knew she was lying but he didn't know why...it was later when abir hears parul meenu convo and connected the dots that meenu is behind all this ...for me it was the first test of bond between them , more of how much abir trusts mishti ...and he won there hands down ...even in baba track, abir defended mishti in front of meenu but later had to give in to her demands...here also I know...if kuhu truth comes out , abir will still not blame mishti or anything, but will understand her like he always does 😳

Lack of judgement can sometimes lead to collateral damages and that's what has happened with mishti in the past, she ended up hurting BM bp abir and that's why I agree with you and diya here , that abir's first promise demand was for mishti... he knows that her mom is capable of putting ppl in catch 22 situations 😆 He himself has experienced it ... in haldi kaand mishti bolti toh phasi...nahi bolti toh bhi phasti 😆 right now also the case is same... but when mishti's lack of judgement leading to collateral damages is exactly what abir fears...because abir toh end mein mishti ko believe kar lega but dusre nahi karenge and end mein mishti will again struggle to clear her name ...like she is doing right now

It's a tricky mess here

@bold 1 - Exactly!! That was the first and biggest test. If Abir didn' t MU her then nothing else could make him. The way Mishti pulled the stunt would make anyone MU her.....but he was worried for her. Somehow, I love this trait of his that his first reaction where Mishti is concerned is worry. He didn't preach her nor berate her. He just provided a shoulder for her to cry on and a safe place for her to confess. He provided the biggest thing everyone craves in their life.....patience and understanding. So how could I be angry at him when he doesn't berate her for hiding baba truth when his default mode will always be Worry where mishti is concerned.

@bold 2 - It is a tricky mess.Because if at a everyone comes to know, then all relationships will be at stake. Even the newly formed Mishnal would break becoz for Kunal bhai is everything. Then we will have "mishti ki wajah se again". If atleast Abir knew he will be able handle both the sisters.

😆😆 undoubtedly its abir's dream ...reality toh we have seen 😆

But I want this in real ☺️☺️☺️

haha abir does everything in dream only 🤣 but this is so uff what to say n this is zoomed in i think so looks even more appealing 😉☺️

REallllll ok thats 50-50... do join me n mini in our discussion... on mishbir SR challenge who will seduce who n who will give in soon 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In a mood to write an os 😃

Regarding IT wali night😆

Originally posted by: Mimzy

@bold - LOL.....What is this??🤣🤣Looks like every step of IT is going to be dare for them. Mishti will say I challenge u open ur shirt....Abir will say.....okay....no need to elaborate. Toh aise taise....dare dare jarke they will complete IT.🤣

Lol did u just say even mishti's wink turns on Abir??🤣 Nice......So that means today hand romance myt have made him come.....🤣

The pic.🤣..Mishti is actually irritated that they didn't get to kiss....🤣

haha Yes everything is a challenge for mishbir 1st Sab ki Saamne I love you. 2nd sab ki saamne kamarbandh 😆 now sab ki saamne kiss 🤣

ohhhk i actually wanted mish to open his shirt while seducing him... 🤣 n then abir giving in and they complete IT... maybe zara zara touch me touch me song perfect for seduction 😆

ohh mini control control yaar we need to ask nami to include mature tag.. 🤣 but wink do turn him on yaar 😆 he gets scared n stutters when she winks 😆

Haina she was like What did he just do... 🤣 i so wanted mish to charge at him after getting up 🤣