Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup we could make preparation thread now.

Diyu you didn't made discussion thread on main forum 🤔,we've to include kuku fans too right?

Ok Vaishu i'm gonna create now only... will inform kuku fans in their AT now... so that they can know...

and we can ask for sticky for preparation or celebration???

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Bold 1 - okay, Now I am getting it I guess

@bold 2- Abir never MU mishti as far as I remember in haldi kaand.....he was actually worried abt her.

True he didn't misunderstand her at all...I remember him asking her very clearly that why is she lying and who is forcing her to do so , he never doubted her , he knew she was lying but he didn't know why...it was later when abir hears parul meenu convo and connected the dots that meenu is behind all this ...for me it was the first test of bond between them , more of how much abir trusts mishti ...and he won there hands down ...even in baba track, abir defended mishti in front of meenu but later had to give in to her demands...here also I know...if kuhu truth comes out , abir will still not blame mishti or anything, but will understand her like he always does 😳

Lack of judgement can sometimes lead to collateral damages and that's what has happened with mishti in the past, she ended up hurting BM bp abir and that's why I agree with you and diya here , that abir's first promise demand was for mishti... he knows that her mom is capable of putting ppl in catch 22 situations 😆 He himself has experienced it ... in haldi kaand mishti bolti toh phasi...nahi bolti toh bhi phasti 😆 right now also the case is same... but when mishti's lack of judgement leading to collateral damages is exactly what abir fears...because abir toh end mein mishti ko believe kar lega but dusre nahi karenge and end mein mishti will again struggle to clear her name ...like she is doing right now

It's a tricky mess here

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan notice when jas supports kuhu n says lets talk in private mish looks suspicious... maybe i imagined but it did look like it 😆 haan i get her tension we know its gonna be like this but they have given a reason but also i like how she is not trusting or forgiving kuhu... lets see what she does more...

haha True true mish is gonna rock it n we will be waiting with bated breathe when will they do IT n challenge will complete.. 🤣 but true yaar he is completely under her spell infact she doesnt need to try hard just go near, caress him with finger, pull him closer n done abir will give in 🤣 even her wink will do.. 🤣

haan yaar either hand or forehead 🤣 as hand is already done i'm betting for forehead 🤣

ohh that scene you know i got reminded of our discussion yesterday of mish getting jealous... that sicko n attacking him was so cute yaar... here look at this pic... mish reaction... when he got up without kissing 🤣

pic cr twitter

awwwww Rhea is a cutie

That scene was cute 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Haiillllllllllaaaaa i noticed... actually now only noticing,.. how like how did we miss it then... chaa ohh now it looks even more hawt hawt ☺️

😆😆 undoubtedly its abir's dream ...reality toh we have seen 😆

But I want this in real ☺️☺️☺️

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

True he didn't misunderstand her at all...I remember him asking her very clearly that why is she lying and who is forcing her to do so , he never doubted her , he knew she was lying but he didn't know why...it was later when abir hears parul meenu convo and connected the dots that meenu is behind all this ...for me it was the first test of bond between them , more of how much abir trusts mishti ...and he won there hands down ...even in baba track, abir defended mishti in front of meenu but later had to give in to her demands...here also I know...if kuhu truth comes out , abir will still not blame mishti or anything, but will understand her like he always does 😳

Lack of judgement can sometimes lead to collateral damages and that's what has happened with mishti in the past, she ended up hurting BM bp abir and that's why I agree with you and diya here , that abir's first promise demand was for mishti... he knows that her mom is capable of putting ppl in catch 22 situations 😆 He himself has experienced it ... in haldi kaand mishti bolti toh phasi...nahi bolti toh bhi phasti 😆 right now also the case is same... but when mishti's lack of judgement leading to collateral damages is exactly what abir fears...because abir toh end mein mishti ko believe kar lega but dusre nahi karenge and end mein mishti will again struggle to clear her name ...like she is doing right now

It's a tricky mess here

Brilliantly said Guruji 👏👏👏

could not have put in better words👍🏼

abhir will never misunderstand Mishti.... but Mishti always tries to cut her leg with an axe

People like Jas n specially Meenu use it then

n ultimately our hero has to make just n entry to solve everything

Mishti is brave but what’s the use of such bravery which can almost kill ya

I think very soon Mishti herself will propose to abhir about moving out of rajvansh house

She never treats the alignment from its root... she just gives outer treatment.....

i hope Mishti really tells abhir the truth

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ayeeee.....Even I noticed🙈🙈🙈🙈

I am getting some thoughts.....but can't say it here......😳😳

Both of them are doing things in reverse...did you observe ? 😛😉😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

girlzz preparation thread is open please take a look n say if i need to include anything n also give your suggestions there... lets make it best yaaro... 🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5155997?ri=6&rv=6332

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Me 2...🤣

This is what I have been talking about the changes “Post Leap”😉

Haan moni , from the first scene itself we can see a new level of passion ,

Mishbir 2.0 are really hawt and passionate...its time for abir to turn his dreams into a passionate reality ☺️😉

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haan notice when jas supports kuhu n says lets talk in private mish looks suspicious... maybe i imagined but it did look like it 😆 haan i get her tension we know its gonna be like this but they have given a reason but also i like how she is not trusting or forgiving kuhu... lets see what she does more...

haha True true mish is gonna rock it n we will be waiting with bated breathe when will they do IT n challenge will complete.. 🤣 but true yaar he is completely under her spell infact she doesnt need to try hard just go near, caress him with finger, pull him closer n done abir will give in 🤣 even her wink will do.. 🤣

haan yaar either hand or forehead 🤣 as hand is already done i'm betting for forehead 🤣

ohh that scene you know i got reminded of our discussion yesterday of mish getting jealous... that sicko n attacking him was so cute yaar... here look at this pic... mish reaction... when he got up without kissing 🤣

pic cr twitter

@bold - LOL.....What is this??🤣🤣Looks like every step of IT is going to be dare for them. Mishti will say I challenge u open ur shirt....Abir will say.....okay....no need to elaborate. Toh aise taise....dare dare jarke they will complete IT.🤣

Lol did u just say even mishti's wink turns on Abir??🤣 Nice......So that means today hand romance myt have made him come.....🤣

The pic.🤣..Mishti is actually irritated that they didn't get to kiss....🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Thank you Uru got permission too 😆🤗🤗 will make thread in main forum for preparation... do we demand sticky for preparation or celebration

Oyeee Guruji you cant escape you are not even in asking list you have to help thats it 😆

Demand sticky for preparation 👍🏼 Otherwise it will get lost

😆😆 I know that's why I said don't ask , I am obliged to help anyways 🙈 ...saw the thread .. looks super cool ... my suggestion is for award show too 😎😎 like that is more exciting for me for all the ajeeb reasons 🙈

I will reply there wait 😃