Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup I'll help 🤗

I have ask for help in making pic edits from one of my friend who had made some of my book covers too.

She said she'll help

I'll pm you in 30 mins About the edits idea

thanks vaishu 🤗

superb dear... sure will wait for your Pm..

and vaishu got permission for both thread n informed about sticky too... so after creating thread will inform her to make it sticky... can we have the preparation thread as sticky anyway celebration thread is to be made later only naa..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mm then ok uru i can get permission if everyones ok with it.. 👍🏼 preparation thread n also celebration thread... 😃

Yes diyuuuu go ahead 🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳🥳

If you need any help then ....dont ask me 😆😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ayeeee.....Even I noticed🙈🙈🙈🙈

I am getting some thoughts.....but can't say it here......😳😳

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me 2...🤣

This is what I have been talking about the changes “Post Leap”😉

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thanks vaishu 🤗

superb dear... sure will wait for your Pm..

and vaishu got permission for both thread n informed about sticky too... so after creating thread will inform her to make it sticky... can we have the preparation thread as sticky anyway celebration thread is to be made later only naa..

Yup we could make preparation thread now.

Diyu you didn't made discussion thread on main forum 🤔,we've to include kuku fans too right?

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

These are the best kind of parallels😆🤣

Naughty flirty mish + shocked Awwbir ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YSldfhC6c/?igshid=1opr88w35dwtm

Abir's reaction now is more shocked than before🤣😲 kya hua yaar? You're married now!! These natkhat behaviour should not be surprising😳🤣😆

Come on yaar nandu its so difficult to control ...bhavnao ko samjho

😆😆

Pic cr Twitter

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣Mish gave jas suspicious looks 😳 really?? Come on mishbond make kuhu confess to abir.......u can do it....😆😆 Somehow I think she let off kuhu becoz kuhu confessed it was for mishti not abir....so she calmed down a little and on top of that she didn' t want to give tension to abir.

@bold -Yaar, SR challenge would be a pain for us not them🤣I can already imagine them seducing each other. No challenge is required....mishti will win fair and square. She has him wrapped around her finger.

Kiss challenge mein abir is going to kiss her on her hand or forehead......isse aage toh kabhi gaya hi nahin......🤣🤣

And did u see while abir was talking abt chakkar chalaoing withbahar waali mish became jealous....and attacked him....."you sicko" .....I enjoyed that small bit very much.....🤣

Haan notice when jas supports kuhu n says lets talk in private mish looks suspicious... maybe i imagined but it did look like it 😆 haan i get her tension we know its gonna be like this but they have given a reason but also i like how she is not trusting or forgiving kuhu... lets see what she does more...

haha True true mish is gonna rock it n we will be waiting with bated breathe when will they do IT n challenge will complete.. 🤣 but true yaar he is completely under her spell infact she doesnt need to try hard just go near, caress him with finger, pull him closer n done abir will give in 🤣 even her wink will do.. 🤣

haan yaar either hand or forehead 🤣 as hand is already done i'm betting for forehead 🤣

ohh that scene you know i got reminded of our discussion yesterday of mish getting jealous... that sicko n attacking him was so cute yaar... here look at this pic... mish reaction... when he got up without kissing 🤣

pic cr twitter

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh God!! Misthi I am quite disappointed that she didn’t keep up her promise but still I am giving her benefit of doubt for next 24hrs because Of Abir...

I know she doesn’t give a damn about anyone expect Abir. But she must understand that if she is hurt, Abir would be shattered.

Abir Meenu confrontation —- he too didn’t share it with his wife...Both are #SameSameDifferentDifferent

Even today, when parul mentioned that kuhu is Parul’s DIL. Her reaction says it all that she has not changed. So she must get a reality check by MishBir. I don’t won’t Mishti to do it alone by putting her life at stake.

#waiting for Kiss-Mat Challenge...😉

Let’s see where Abir kiss her...😆

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yes diyuuuu go ahead 🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳🥳

If you need any help then ....dont ask me 😆😆

Thank you Uru got permission too 😆🤗🤗 will make thread in main forum for preparation... do we demand sticky for preparation or celebration

Oyeee Guruji you cant escape you are not even in asking list you have to help thats it 😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

entry bole tho yahich re😎🤗🤗🤗

my guruji 😎😘😘