Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

done vaishu thank you dear 🤗

and also can you help me in organization as you have ideas from last time n knows better... even nandu is helping.. 3 is enough right i'll ask help from kuku fans too..

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Diyuu arre ofcourse yaara🤗🤗

Don't ever hesitate to pm me

Ofcourse I'm happy to help. Afterall it's our mishbir and show's 1st year anniversary 😃🥳🥳

Plus it's Shah's birthday real soon😃

Nandu thank you dear 🤗

Done will Pm you soon 🤗

haha Yes its gonna be double celebration yaar... 🥳 first we will complete this n then will create a thread for his birthday celebration too... 🥳

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

done vaishu thank you dear 🤗

and also can you help me in organization as you have ideas from last time n knows better... even nandu is helping.. 3 is enough right i'll ask help from kuku fans too..

Yup I'll help 🤗

I have ask for help in making pic edits from one of my friend who had made some of my book covers too.

She said she'll help

I'll pm you in 30 mins About the edits idea

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Mast pediction....smiley24...really.....???

Ab toh aadat si hogayi hain hiding game ka...I wish she brings up a plan where kuhu confesses herself.......meenu ka plan bhi flop, kuhu atleast will accept her responsibility, mishku wouldn't have to create a scene infront of family.......I agree mishti's hiding always puts her in problems.....and everyone will start with "mishti ki wajah se". Kisi aur ke wajah se kuch nahi hota iss show mein....smiley36

Yaara....I understand Abir is the sole reason for kushti bonding...thats why I confused in mish guiding Kunal when it was always Kuhu. Maybe this is also in a way a scene to show mishti and Kunal is doing iy for abir.

Nothings up with the challenge....smiley37...inn logon ko challenge chahiye kya kuch karne keliye??? Yeh kaisa kink he ??smiley29smiley37

What abt pure physical and emotional attraction??....Ab next challenge would be SR challenge.???Woh bhi kya sab ke saamne karenge??smiley37smiley29smiley29smiley37

Its only big words only.....nothings gonna come out of it....smiley44smiley37

lets continue in AT as i have somw ahem to discuss

yes this time predict about IT smiley36smiley15

haha mish can atleast ask kuhu to say to abir herself or infront of abir say it no need for entire family to know... kunal needs to be handled well if this truth comes out he will react so much... but all leading to mishti ki wajase only, that scares me alot.. n did you notice mish gave a suspicious look to jas too today.. mish can find the influence she has on kuhu.. n what it leads to smiley36

actually they are doing it for abir... mish saw how worried abir was bcoz of this, so only she did it n kunal too.. mish showed abir parul kunal talking naa all this is for him only...

Hifi i said the same to vaishu what if they challege SR too but not infront of family but maybe on who will seduce who or who gives in first smiley37smiley37

they are only talks yaar lets see where abir kiss to fulfill challenge i bet on forehead kiss what do you say mini smiley37

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Mini,

we're discussing about emotionally weak personality right. However, emotionally weak person doesn’t mean they are negative nor grey. At stressful situations, they easily let the negative traits in them like anger, jealousy which make them to take extreme measures.

At kuku shaadi prep time, they didn't even propose each other. But after the haldi kaand, the monologues of Abir about Mishti in RV's while getting them prep for wedding says it all....where he started to think so he MU mishti a wonderful girl who cares for the family and all.

If at all Kunal doesn't run away from his wedding, he would have MU Mishti forever. And that is where their true love came into play. Abir was able to connect the dots only after he came to know that Kunal run away from his wedding.

She was hoping against hope that he will stop her because she believed in their love, though they didn't propose to eo.

Bold 1 - okay, Now I am getting it I guess

@bold 2- Abir never MU mishti as far as I remember in haldi kaand.....he was actually worried abt her.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

lets continue in AT as i have somw ahem to discuss

yes this time predict about IT smiley36smiley15

haha mish can atleast ask kuhu to say to abir herself or infront of abir say it no need for entire family to know... kunal needs to be handled well if this truth comes out he will react so much... but all leading to mishti ki wajase only, that scares me alot.. n did you notice mish gave a suspicious look to jas too today.. mish can find the influence she has on kuhu.. n what it leads to smiley36

actually they are doing it for abir... mish saw how worried abir was bcoz of this, so only she did it n kunal too.. mish showed abir parul kunal talking naa all this is for him only...

Hifi i said the same to vaishu what if they challege SR too but not infront of family but maybe on who will seduce who or who gives in first smiley37smiley37

they are only talks yaar lets see where abir kiss to fulfill challenge i bet on forehead kiss what do you say mini smiley37

🤣🤣Mish gave jas suspicious looks 😳 really?? Come on mishbond make kuhu confess to abir.......u can do it....😆😆 Somehow I think she let off kuhu becoz kuhu confessed it was for mishti not abir....so she calmed down a little and on top of that she didn' t want to give tension to abir.

@bold -Yaar, SR challenge would be a pain for us not them🤣I can already imagine them seducing each other. No challenge is required....mishti will win fair and square. She has him wrapped around her finger.

Kiss challenge mein abir is going to kiss her on her hand or forehead......isse aage toh kabhi gaya hi nahin......🤣🤣

And did u see while abir was talking abt chakkar chalaoing withbahar waali mish became jealous....and attacked him....."you sicko" .....I enjoyed that small bit very much.....🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dhamakedar entry 😎😎

https://twitter.com/_imaginryworld_/status/1235557908080807936

I noticed 😉😉

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Your post actually made me actually understand what was bothering me in this hiding game of both🤗......

Hayee......I think now I get why everyone is fixated on Mishti hiding things and never Abir, because for me their actions always seemed same. Its the outcome that makes the difference. Mish always end up in hot waters because of her lack of judgement but Abir somehow always sails through without anyone knowing.

Satya vachan 😆😆

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

These are the best kind of parallels😆🤣

Naughty flirty mish + shocked Awwbir ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YSldfhC6c/?igshid=1opr88w35dwtm

Abir's reaction now is more shocked than before🤣😲 kya hua yaar? You're married now!! These natkhat behaviour should not be surprising😳🤣😆

ohh same same different different but true nandu abir is more scared or shocked this time... 🤣 nothing has changed before shaadi or after shaadi 🤣

Haiillllllllllaaaaa i noticed... actually now only noticing,.. how like how did we miss it then... chaa ohh now it looks even more hawt hawt ☺️