Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Oh ok...

Piya,hum dono hi raat ko bhoot ki tarah yahan mandlate hei.😆Hamari timings.😆

Chalo it's quite late. Good night. Holi wish mei kaal karungi.

Yesss sab sote hai hum ullu ki tarah yaha bhatakte hain😆

Byee gdnt.. 🤗

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, I am not liking the sound of that at all!

Hope it's nothing major and I hope it is just to prolong the SR and not because of Kuhu's insecurity/jealousy - So done with that aspect seriously. Either punish her or let her be. This in between saga is getting repetitive and boring now!

Seriously....Ok that's why the injury drama.. Tabhi mei sochun Holi mei kaun jaal gaya. But Rhea was looking ok in that holi dress. Couldn't see any burn injury . pahle holika dahan ,then holi hata hei naa.. Anywz these people can show anything in the name of drama. #Kuchbhi

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey naya AT and already 23 pages! Woah!

Mish had a fire incident? What is that? Last time it was the earring who almost got to the fire, this time kya Earring wali itself 🙄😳

Can’t they show one or two episodes without drama, just like how Abir wants in Precap! Itna drama kyun bhai! 😫

And am not going to talk about their Holi clothes 😐 Kam bolun toh acha hai, especially Kunal’s and Mish!

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Arey naya AT and already 23 pages! Woah!

Mish had a fire incident? What is that? Last time it was the earring who almost got to the fire, this time kya Earring wali itself 🙄😳

Can’t they show one or two episodes without drama, just like how Abir wants in Precap! Itna drama kyun bhai! 😫

And am not going to talk about their Holi clothes 😐 Kam bolun toh acha hai, especially Kunal’s and Mish!

Haan Viji, dekho! Drama quotient has increased so much in a year that we are going from throwing the earring in Holi Dahan to the earring-wali now

Drama, Drama and aur Drama... beech beech main MIshiBir lollipops to shut us up!

Really craving for some nice light episodes... can't the 4 of them go to champaner or some small trip again like before?! I am saying 4 because 2 milenge toh it will be two brothers or two sisters only! Couples ko akele jaana taboo hai na 🤔

Holi clothes are actually Dholi clothes (Dho dale hai) 🤣 Maybe misunderstanding between makers and dress designer/choosers 😆

Waise I am happy about the Daylight savings time change from Sunday March 8th! We will lose 1 hour, but hey we will go back closer to India time again and that's all that matters right? 🤣

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haan Viji, dekho! Drama quotient has increased so much in a year that we are going from throwing the earring in Holi Dahan to the earring-wali now

Drama, Drama and aur Drama... beech beech main MIshiBir lollipops to shut us up!

Really craving for some nice light episodes... can't the 4 of them go to champaner or some small trip again like before?! I am saying 4 because 2 milenge toh it will be two brothers or two sisters only! Couples ko akele jaana taboo hai na 🤔

Holi clothes are actually Dholi clothes (Dho dale hai) 🤣 Maybe misunderstanding between makers and dress designer/choosers 😆

Waise I am happy about the Daylight savings time change from Sunday March 8th! We will lose 1 hour, but hey we will go back closer to India time again and that's all that matters right? 🤣

Yeh “HoneyMoon” jaisa nahi hai kya humare show mein🧐 Abir aur Mish bhi iske baare mein baath hi nahi kar rahein hain!

As you said, why can’t they show just these 4! Am okay with 4 of them! I still love the champaner track were it focused on these 4!

Dho dale kapde🤣🤣too much it is! Mish ke night vale kapde achein hain actually, i liked her yellow in the last episode and the brown which she was wearing yesterday during the slap!

But yeh designers ko kya hojatha hai when they need to design it for some functions 😳

Day light savings time matlab, i cannot watch the episode on time nor read updates much! It comes at 5.30, the time I usually start from work! But abhi ke episode dekhar, am sure it won’t matter 🤣

SheThought thumbnail

Khubsoorat

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Yeh “HoneyMoon” jaisa nahi hai kya humare show mein🧐 Abir aur Mish bhi iske baare mein baath hi nahi kar rahein hain!

As you said, why can’t they show just these 4! Am okay with 4 of them! I still love the champaner track were it focused on these 4!

Dho dale kapde🤣🤣too much it is! Mish ke night vale kapde achein hain actually, i liked her yellow in the last episode and the brown which she was wearing yesterday during the slap!

But yeh designers ko kya hojatha hai when they need to design it for some functions 😳

Day light savings time matlab, i cannot watch the episode on time nor read updates much! It comes at 5.30, the time I usually start from work! But abhi ke episode dekhar, am sure it won’t matter 🤣

Abir-Misthi baat hi kahan karte hai jo honeymoon ke bare main karenge?! 🤔

They have not had one meaningful conversation after the wedding! And here we had dreamt of so many possibilities...

Yeah, at this point I am ready to take all 4. Because otherwise it's nothing!

Yellow one was looking pretty on Mish... kal ka chamki brown/gray was okayish... but I hope they don't spend the night in those clothes! Aajkal they have done away with night clothes for some reason... Maybe they are afraid that if they are in their nightclothes, we would start expecting something and they are not ready to give IT to us 😳 So jeans main hi sulado😆

Yeah, day at work kind of passes by quickly because the episode right now comes at 4:30... so that way yes, it's going to be little difficult from next week when it will come at 5:30.

But in the morning, we will get a little more time to chat because of that one hour we will get with them. Right now, if I login at my 9:30, it's already 11pm in India and most people are gone off to sleep...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah!! Yeh kya new AT and already 24 pages?? Kya discussion horaha hai? I’m lost 🤦🏽‍♀️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

my favsmiley42smiley42❤️❤️😳😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Hi!! everyone🤗

Wow looks like there's lots of active discussions going on...new AT🥳and soo many pages already...

preparing for the celebration of 1 year of yrhpk😃🥳I can't believe it!!