Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Uff, is our show going Vivaah way to prolong IT?

OR are we stuck in the Famous insecurity wheel and it’s going to be rinse-lather-repeat???

Koi mujhe kuch accha-sa batao yaaro! I feel exhausted 😩

Pali i dont think this is true. I understand makers has shown us "Kuch Bhi" 🙄🙄 but doesnt mean they will burn mishti🤔 thats too much and koi kuch b kahe i still believe kuhu wont do this😃

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

you’re not alone😆🤗🤗

ok if this makes you feel better

Mishti is playing Holi ...😊 Sangeeta jis live video did show Mishti all well 😊

May be a minor accident

Holika Dahan happens before we play Holi?

I haven’t played Holi in God knows how many years, since I am out of India... so bhool gayi hoon 😬😛

piyasingh thumbnail

Holika Dahan happens before we play Holi?

I haven’t played Holi in God knows how many years, since I am out of India... so bhool gayi hoon 😬😛

Yesss. Holi is played a day after holika dahan. So holika dahan is on Chhoti holi

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hmmm...something is not adding up for me........

Lemme see.....if I make any sense......

From where I see......everybody got played by benba especially under stress and others are already tension babies...

BP for nishmish thing.....

BM everytime under stress.....

Kuhu.....no comments

Nishant ....drunk drama

Jasmeet .....all time negative. ...

Varsha for kuhu......

Abir for brkup......

Mish for insulting her family and sacrifing Abir...

Okay the difference Diya explained to me was Mishti never gave up. Her's was a temporary solution for Kuku marriage to happen and to get BB off her back. Otherwise she fully planned come back and get back to Abir.......

I am missing something here......😒

Mini,

we're discussing about emotionally weak personality right. However, emotionally weak person doesn’t mean they are negative nor grey. At stressful situations, they easily let the negative traits in them like anger, jealousy which make them to take extreme measures.

At kuku shaadi prep time, they didn't even propose each other. But after the haldi kaand, the monologues of Abir about Mishti in RV's while getting them prep for wedding says it all....where he started to think so he MU mishti a wonderful girl who cares for the family and all.

If at all Kunal doesn't run away from his wedding, he would have MU Mishti forever. And that is where their true love came into play. Abir was able to connect the dots only after he came to know that Kunal run away from his wedding.

She was hoping against hope that he will stop her because she believed in their love, though they didn't propose to eo.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A new AT,that too so many pages already over.😲 Kuch hua hei kya....

Anywz Congratulations guys for the new AT.🥳

Itna kya discussion chal raha raha hei yahan. I thought there is nothing to discuss as episodes are very boring these days. Today also i got bored while watching it. Everyone was talking and talking,nothing meaningful. Kuhu toh last 2 episodes se roye hjarahi hei...😡

Jayati321 thumbnail

Ye kya aise thakele, dhule-huve kapde diye hai sabko?
Powerwash cycle main dale the kya?? Rang utar gaya hai 😒

Bejaan, lifeless clothes! Chaaa 😏😒😫😭

Miss their previous Holi clothes.... Abir in the beautiful Light blue colored Kurta.... aaaaaannnnhhhhhh 😫😫😫😫

Mujhe inpe acche kapde chahiye toh bas chahiye

😫😫😫😫😤😤😤😤😭😭😭😭

Those were the days Pali..

But why such lifeless,colourless costumes? Oh God...They are good looking people,so they can carry it. Phir bhi itne phike kapde.

piyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

A new AT,that too so many pages already over.😲 Kuch hua hei kya....

Anywz Congratulations guys for the new AT.🥳

Itna kya discussion chal raha raha hei yahan. I thought there is nothing to discuss as episodes are very boring these days. Today also i got bored while watching it. Everyone was talking and talking,nothing meaningful. Kuhu toh last 2 episodes se roye hjarahi hei...😡

I asked the same thing..I think were discussing abt 1 year celebration

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Pali i dont think this is true. I understand makers has shown us "Kuch Bhi" 🙄🙄 but doesnt mean they will burn mishti🤔 thats too much and koi kuch b kahe i still believe kuhu wont do this😃

Yeah, I am not liking the sound of that at all!

Hope it's nothing major and I hope it is just to prolong the SR and not because of Kuhu's insecurity/jealousy - So done with that aspect seriously. Either punish her or let her be. This in between saga is getting repetitive and boring now!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I asked the same thing..I think were discussing abt 1 year celebration

Oh ok...

Piya,hum dono hi raat ko bhoot ki tarah yahan mandlate hei.😆Hamari timings.😆

Chalo it's quite late. Good night. Holi wish mei kaal karungi.

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Those were the days Pali..

But why such lifeless,colourless costumes? Oh God...They are good looking people,so they can carry it. Phir bhi itne phike kapde.

Sacchi yaar!

Kitna carefree tha Abir tab! With udti zulfein and banjara attitude! Hayee, sacchi miss that!

Abir and Kunal ka trampoline dance bhi kitna mast tha...

And then when Abir spots Mishti and her earring... I think I will have to watch those episodes again this weekend. Nostalgia aa gaya 😛

Yeh kapde bahot hi bekaar he. Such mare huve thakele kapde...

And Mishti is wearing the same earrings she wore on Navratri, Kunal divorce thappad saga 🤔

I thought Mishti will wear the THE earrings on Holi... but alas!

In kapdo main toh MishBir romance bhi pheeka hi lagega... 😒