Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Are ammu no yaar we all will help you... you wanted to take initiative naa.. do it... we all will support you.... 🤗

I don't know yaar..I'm first tym doing something like this..and I now realized that I have got exms also during that tym..not that exm matters anyhow...I can manage that along with it..upar se I don't really know anything..besides I'm a mishbir fan who doesn't really care abt the other couple..and I have a great dislike for that fandom..I don't think I will able to manage with the stuff of both kuku and mishbir..I don't know yaar..m

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohh this i totally agree yaar.. its true.. 👍🏼 i got it..

@bold - totally agreed... today i was watching kuku shaadi episodes n the convo confession family se bada love, she says i can leave my ego, attitude, zidd or anything for the person i love... she is doing exactly the same yaar else she wont even try to befriend kuhu or talk to kunal 😆

True to her word.......no attitude, ego ya zidd when it comes to Abir.......😆Somehow I love that abt her.....😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't know yaar..I'm first tym doing something like this..and I now realized that I have got exms also during that tym..not that exm matters anyhow...I can manage that along with it..upar se I don't really know anything..besides I'm a mishbir fan who doesn't really care abt the other couple..and I have a great dislike for that fandom..I don't think I will able to manage with the stuff of both kuku and mishbir..I don't know yaar..m

Ammu include 2-3 members with you for your help ,work in team then it'll be easy

Mimzy thumbnail

Hifi same yaar mini i had lot of expectation from janmashtami but they rushed it 🤣

this time we need real doctor doctor 😉 nurse abir uff imagine abir actually in nurse costume lajjo repeat 🤣

Oyeee.....no lajjo rajjo......I like my abir very much.....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Mm then ok uru i can get permission if everyones ok with it.. 👍🏼 preparation thread n also celebration thread... 😃

Go for it diyaaa👍🏼😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Same feeling kuhu look is much better but cool this earring looks familiar who wore it before

They wore it on navrathri.....mish ya kuhu....dnt rememberr.......

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Okay.....moni.....👍🏼

But then by this definition isn't mishti also emotionally weak since gave into the blackmail by BB in haldi when she could have gone about it differently??

Sorry yaar...Got out to pick up my children....

Sacrificing and lack of judgement doesn't come under negative traits....she sacrificed her love and her respect by giving into BB demands...So that kuku marriage could happen..because she thought both are in love...

Now you could ask me even Abir sacrified his love and broke up with Misthi... He know

To me, Abir didn't sacrifice because there were 2 involved at that time...He know that girl will die a thousand death if he breakup with her. But still he throw those harsh words at her. That is why he was keep on saying I did a mistake by breaking up with Mishti, so i am not reasoning it.

But Mishti even in that stressful situation, she went to meet him at the lakeside...

Sometimes I feel Abir did let go of Nish because he played a major role in mending the broken pieces of Mishti and brought her back to life, also eventually to his life.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Oyeee.....no lajjo rajjo......I like my abir very much.....😆

even i dont want lajjo rajjo...

our abir is enough for our mishti...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello guysss.. aise kyaa ho gaya 😲 kuch hrs nahi aayi me and u guys have completed 25+ pages..Any news???

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Hello guysss.. aise kyaa ho gaya 😲 kuch hrs nahi aayi me and u guys have completed 25+ pages..Any news???

celebrations for 1 year planing...