Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

We used to have a blast back then 😆😆 that's why I miss those days

Come on mini , suggest something 😃😃

LOL.......I used to be a silent stalker then😆 and a newbie....😆

I never did any stuff like this before.......I will think and get back.....😆......U guys have some awesome ideas.....maan na padega....👏

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

why can’t Mish ever get nice look

Same feeling kuhu look is much better but cool this earring looks familiar who wore it before

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The show is completing one year..and the number of Rhesha iv is 1 excluding the launch tym IVs and some random bytes in segments..can we have a proper Rhesha segment for one year...I so wish yaar..Sha posts mishbir pics once in a while..Rhea also..can these two do one proper iv...y depriving us of our happiness..kaveri and rithvik gives so many IVs together..I know Sha and Rhea both have gone through many things unlike kaveri and rithvik..but the desperate fan under me is simply screaming for one iv of Rhesha..can anyone do something of that...😭😭

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I have visited the 100 episode thread ,I don't think I will able to be such creative..it's one year celebration and I can't take the risk of ruining it..plz someone do it..I'm sorry guys..but I don't want to disappoint u all

Are ammu no yaar we all will help you... you wanted to take initiative naa.. do it... we all will support you.... 🤗

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup 👍🏼

I don't know exactly 😆,but the threads made in forum could be used, meen and 2-3 helping her will hide some hint in thread and we'll give hints about that thread, then we'll find hints and will reach to the treasure, the treasure will be decided by meen or anyone 😆

wow treasure hunt... i love it vaishu we are including this yaar.. 🥳

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

even i love mish look...

Yup 🤗

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I like Mishti's look better than Kuhu's😆Kuhu's I didn't like .....they could have given her a better costume.

Boys will loook good even in rags......so no comments there😆

Cost cutting acche se chal raha hain.....first holi aur ab ka holi dekho......The first one kind of looked like that of a rich family's holi celebration....this one looks like bhikari's holi party.....😆

ohh ohh what a description for all.. 🤣🤣 first holi was so royal n beautiful... that time i liked mish costume more simple n beautiful n boys no doubt both rocked it... 😆

here kunal is looking good even abir but the floral design i cant 🤣🤣

mini atleast do you remember who wore this earring before i can see its familiar but cant remember whose it is mish or kuhu 🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wowwww this is interesting 😃😎

Yup we should try this😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow treasure hunt... i love it vaishu we are including this yaar.. 🥳

Yup Lets try a rehearsal treasure hunt on weekend then we'll have main treasure hunt on 18

RamAayeHain thumbnail

any one please make a discussion thread on main forum and put these ideas there, we have to include kuku fans too