Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ummm....I guess when it comes to taking permission , one of us only should ask for permission, I am saying this because we have been active here since long and are more aware about many things so it will be easy for us to coordinate stuff with everyone here ...😳 rest up to you guys...there is no harm in asking then If they want to take the lead 😊

There is already a chat club created by Meenu, remember coffee pe charcha😃

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Oh wow Uru.....😲This is gold......

Lol....I remember seeing it......but forgot to go back and read everything.....😆

We should deffo do smething like this.....😆

We used to have a blast back then 😆😆 that's why I miss those days

Come on mini , suggest something 😃😃

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup 👍🏼

I don't know exactly 😆,but the threads made in forum could be used, meen and 2-3 helping her will hide some hint in thread and we'll give hints about that thread, then we'll find hints and will reach to the treasure, the treasure will be decided by meen or anyone 😆

Wowwww this is interesting 😃😎

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

U have said it in your post diyaaa.

Abir has a tendency to run from his problems, so he randomly takes off from his home so he could get a breathing space. Likewise he avoids confrontations at all cost unless its necessary, him having a discord with anyone si unbearable for him unless its Meenu. He alwatlys used to give into Kunal during confrontations.

Mishti on the other hand faces everything head on, doesn't care a whit about who is present. Action oriented person. She is not afraid to confront anyone and doesn't care if she offends anyone in the process. LOL....she tried to make peace with Kuhu and Kunal only for the sake of Abir. Otherwise if left to her she would have flipped them a bird and went about her business.

Ohh this i totally agree yaar.. its true.. 👍🏼 i got it..

@bold - totally agreed... today i was watching kuku shaadi episodes n the convo confession family se bada love, she says i can leave my ego, attitude, zidd or anything for the person i love... she is doing exactly the same yaar else she wont even try to befriend kuhu or talk to kunal 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I have visited the 100 episode thread ,I don't think I will able to be such creative..it's one year celebration and I can't take the risk of ruining it..plz someone do it..I'm sorry guys..but I don't want to disappoint u all

Ammu dear , meen didn't do it herself all alone ...she invited creations from us....and then she complied in her own way 😳

The write ups were written by different different members....its not like she did it all alone but she organised it for us ...you can take the initiative ammu

Mera bhi.....had it from janmashtami....😆

Looks like nurse Abir is everyone's kink🤣

Hifi same yaar mini i had lot of expectation from janmashtami but they rushed it 🤣

this time we need real doctor doctor 😉 nurse abir uff imagine abir actually in nurse costume lajjo repeat 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mish look 😆❤️ i have seen this earring somewhere who wore this previously??? mish or kuhu???

I like Mishti's look better than Kuhu's😆Kuhu's I didn't like .....they could have given her a better costume.

Boys will loook good even in rags......so no comments there😆

Cost cutting acche se chal raha hain.....first holi aur ab ka holi dekho......The first one kind of looked like that of a rich family's holi celebration....this one looks like bhikari's holi party.....😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

There is already a chat club created by Meenu, remember coffee pe charcha😃

Sam , so you mean we can discuss the prep things over there ? Hmmm good idea 👍🏼

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sam , so you mean we can discuss the prep things over there ? Hmmm good idea 👍🏼

Sorry Uru, in the first few pages, ppl were discussing abt getting permission for a chat club. I thought you guys are also talking abt it. Now I realised you guys are planning for the one year celebration thread.😆

Ummm....I guess when it comes to taking permission , one of us only should ask for permission, I am saying this because we have been active here since long and are more aware about many things so it will be easy for us to coordinate stuff with everyone here ...😳 rest up to you guys...there is no harm in asking then If they want to take the lead 😊

Mm then ok uru i can get permission if everyones ok with it.. 👍🏼 preparation thread n also celebration thread... 😃