Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Are my guruji 🤗🤗🤗🤗......

waiting for your big analysis haan 😎

yes MishBir were cutely playful today 😆... 

And mishti ...🤣.... Shawrya called her Holi monster 🤣🤣

Abhir was dumb ... he could have put  colour on mishti in that balcony instead of talking cheesy dialogues 🤣

Big analysis 😎😎 I have some thoughts but chalo I will share later 😃

Last year mishti was like main sabko apne rang mein rang dungi 😆 This year usne sach kar sikhaya 🤣 

🤣🤣 Today it was mishti day..tomorrow it will be abir's day 😎😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Arey wah colourful happy holi 😃🤗🤗❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Are chill Ammu. I’m sure Abir is not angry on Mish. He might’ve got to know something related to Kuhu or bb.... 

Ha Preeti I'm somewhere relaxed now..woh kya hai na..sometimes I becomes a little hyper abt things..an extra emotional as well..well Sha has given a nice reason for me to be emotional today..that's y I'm behaving like this..😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i love u yar...

u gave my dose to smile and to be normal...

i was upset and cant rant my frustaution any where but without saying anything to u... u gave my medicine...

Love you too 🤗🤗🤗 oye mujhe nahi pata tha this is your medicine...get ready for some heavy dose then 😉

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ha Preeti I'm somewhere relaxed now..woh kya hai na..sometimes I becomes a little hyper abt things..an extra emotional as well..well Sha has given a nice reason for me to be emotional today..that's y I'm behaving like this..😆

ammu we are on same boat... even im very extra emotional person but by seeing rhesha iv... im fine thodasa...

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After all this baang/drunk drama, i hope at least Abir finds out some truth about the sleeping pills fiasco. Then he can start his games against BB, and keep mishti safe from kuhu.

ruhi19 thumbnail
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Love you too 🤗🤗🤗 oye mujhe nahi pata tha this is your medicine...get ready for some heavy dose then 😉

ok im ready... give me more...

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan thats true too... she needs some raw material to analyse 😆

ohh telepathy this i remember.. that was so much fun yaar.. you guyz used to ask her to say what will happen next by seeing chakkra 🤣

This scene Hifi uru... you explained it perfectly... thats one scene which got me hooked today... the way abir stopped her from apologizing.. in mah house they wanted her to infact both girlz they wanted adjustment here they are getting liberty.. thats so good... and the fire dialogue was my favorite... abir is guiding n giving mish the needed strength... i even liked mish walking out from kuku room she didnt pretend but was open about what she feels.. yaar like you always said this house is provinding them the apna feel... this is so interesting the end scene when bros decided to hep out sisters n even meenu thought naa that now brothers will try to bring the sisters closer... 

abir n angry on angry chorni thats next to impossible 😆 he cant even see her upset for fun too... 😆

Vahi toh no raw material..tomorrow we can get something 😆

Haan and she used to correctly predict also 🤣 

Arey haan I said that this house has the capability to make both the girls feel "apna" so if in future it is actually going like abinal vs meenu toh double maza aa jayega 🤣 actually the boys have no idea but the issues are much more deeper than they think.. kunal has thoda idea , he himself has taken advantage of it in the past so I found it thoda little odd when he said I am not interested in this jhagda  , 😆 abir on the other hand isn't much aware about the real problem...the issues are much bigger ....that's why I want the truth to come out first ...

Even I liked mishti walking off 👍🏼 it was good actually 

Haan he can be that angry or upset on her 🤣