Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mish look 😆❤️ i have seen this earring somewhere who wore this previously??? mish or kuhu???

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow wow gonna revisit all these threads 🥳 thank you uru... 🤗

this is interesting yaar... but Uru even kuku fandom is there.. can we have a common post on who can take lead or we can ourself ask permission.. just so that we dont have any further problem 😊

Ummm....I guess when it comes to taking permission , one of us only should ask for permission, I am saying this because we have been active here since long and are more aware about many things so it will be easy for us to coordinate stuff with everyone here ...😳 rest up to you guys...there is no harm in asking then If they want to take the lead 😊

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

bhabhi, devar offscreen😃

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Uru 🤗😆,those were the days 😆

Let's do it this weekend

Mazaa aayega

Haan 🤗🤗🤗

Word Count: 1

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mish look 😆❤️ i have seen this earring somewhere who wore this previously??? mish or kuhu???

why can’t Mish ever get nice look

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti is looking beautiful 👍🏼🤗

Kunal handsome 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆👍🏼

Word Count: 0

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mishti is looking beautiful 👍🏼🤗

Kunal handsome 🤗

even i love mish look...
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have visited the 100 episode thread ,I don't think I will able to be such creative..it's one year celebration and I can't take the risk of ruining it..plz someone do it..I'm sorry guys..but I don't want to disappoint u all

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I absolutely got what you were trying to say and I 💯💯💯💯💯 agree with your post , you summed it up actually in a better manner

Both of them have that habit of hiding but with mishti the lack of judgement makes it difficult for them to sail through

Bold - this! He is better in understanding and handling his mom and that's why it was precautionary measure

Your post actually made me actually understand what was bothering me in this hiding game of both🤗......

Hayee......I think now I get why everyone is fixated on Mishti hiding things and never Abir, because for me their actions always seemed same. Its the outcome that makes the difference. Mish always end up in hot waters because of her lack of judgement but Abir somehow always sails through without anyone knowing.